Options

Is Tyler aware of exactly what Derek did to Anthony?

D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I see that Tyler is 50/1 on Ladbrokes to be Derek's killer.

1. He is a disposable character should he need to be written out

2. He would have a motive if he didn't know the full facts of Derek's treatment of Anthony

3. He has an aggressive side to him

4. Eastenders like to go for the outsiders

Might be worth a 50p bet.

What does anyone think or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Comments

• Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyler has hardly been seen at all this year I think that's a sign of the exit door soon enough.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyler could have a strong motive, but the last we saw of a scene with Derek and Tyler, they were laughing together. And Tyler stupidly accepted the way Derek was to Anthony. So he doesn't seem too angry.

Now, for Anthony to come back and kill Derek, that would make sense, even if a little out of character. He would have a motive, and anything is possible with a spur of the moment, moment.
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did he do? He beat him at cards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morton100 wrote: »
    Tyler could have a strong motive, but the last we saw of a scene with Derek and Tyler, they were laughing together. And Tyler stupidly accepted the way Derek was to Anthony. So he doesn't seem too angry.

Now, for Anthony to come back and kill Derek, that would make sense, even if a little out of character. He would have a motive, and anything is possible with a spur of the moment, moment.

So he knows he was swindled out of the business? :confused::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    So he knows he was swindled out of the business? :confused::eek:

Yeah, Tyler found out when he got back from his break, Derek had a man to man talk with Tyler and explained it was Anthony's own fault and oddly enough Tyler just accepted it, and went from being mad to calm within minutes. It was a little unrealistic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Tyler found out when he got back from his break, Derek had a man to man talk with Tyler and explained it was Anthony's own fault and oddly enough Tyler just accepted it, and went from being mad to calm within minutes. It was a little unrealistic.

Bloody hell :rolleyes:

Well thanks for clearing that up Morton. Wait, does Alice know what he did?:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    Bloody hell :rolleyes:

Well thanks for clearing that up Morton. Wait, does Alice know what he did?:o

Np, I can't recall for certain whether Alice found out, but if my memory serves me I seem to remember something about her finding out and just having a mild go at Derek.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i reckon LN will get rid of Tyler early next year :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Np, I can't recall for certain whether Alice found out, but if my memory serves me I seem to remember something about her finding out and just having a mild go at Derek.

For God sake :D Eastenders sometimes :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help Morton
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd welcome Tyler being the killer if only to get rid of him. Terrible character and rubbish actor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah she did, she was mad for nearly half an episode!

She keeps catching him out but will not let up on forgiving him, this is a man who abandoned her as a child, is a known criminal, bullys and extorts her friends (young women) and who. she believes, hit her brother and routinely beat her mother (two people who were actually there for her when she was growing up)
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, absolutely not. Tyler killing Derek will just be a complete mess unless Tyler sticks around for a bit. I want a good character to be the one to kill Derek and Tyler does not fit that criteria.