Options

My Kitchen Rules Australia series 5

Comments

• Options
    cikacika Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clm2071 wrote: »
    I'm only up to the mains, what a disaster of a starter though!

See you all at the same time tomorrow and I'll be making an effort to finish work on time!

Working from home has many benefits!

See you there for more Chloe and Kelly smugness.
  • Options
    clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    cika wrote: »
    Working from home has many benefits!

See you there for more Chloe and Kelly smugness.

I couldn't work from home, I'd spend all my time watching MKR, masterchef, bake off, frankenfood, bar rescue.....the list goes on! 😁
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't work from home, I'd spend all my time watching MKR, masterchef, bake off, frankenfood, bar rescue.....the list goes on! 😁

I'd never do that ... Or say, eh, I'm bored with this, playing Sims instead then have to rush to meet a deadline :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd never do that ... Or say, eh, I'm bored with this, playing Sims instead then have to rush to meet a deadline :blush:

To quote the late, great Douglas Adams 'I love deadlines, I like the whoosing sound they make as they fly by' 😁
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To quote the late, great Douglas Adams 'I love deadlines, I like the whoosing sound they make as they fly by' 😁

Exactly - I overuse that one!
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    alr837 wrote: »
    OMG, cut the darn thing in half first, and then into quarters!
    That was the best scene last night, cutting the tart up.....seeing Paul&Blair for the first time, a close second....something from the 70's.:confused:

47 sums it up for Andrew&Emelia....great fun watching.:)

Deb&Rick, scoring the lowest again.
    Kelly, needs a big downfall.

A.C.T - Australian Capital Territory, just found that out.:o - what's that all about.

Wow, that's quite a spoiler on the trailer.
    But which meal...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »

A.C.T - Australian Capital Territory, just found that out.:o - what's that all about.

Ah. Well done - I couldn't be bothered to look it up!
    Stansfield wrote: »
    But which meal...

I thought at this stage they showed trailers for the next night rather than general trailers, but I could be wrong. I often am ...:D
  • Options
    MsJoaquinMsJoaquin Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to turn off last night, I was late watching it, and had a really tiring day I lasted about 5 minutes into it last night, God those two are so annoying, they were doing my head in as are the twins >:( and I just couldn't listen to anymore I was too tired to put up with them :p I will be back watching tonight though,
  • Options
    Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quail with a lemon pepper dipping sauce, Indonesian chicken curry (with freshly made curry paste ;-)) and chocolate pots without the chocolate - well, at the moment. I like the sound of this menu.

Manners, evening all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tess-g wrote: »
    Quail with a lemon pepper dipping sauce, Indonesian chicken curry (with freshly made curry paste ;-) and chocolate pots without the chocolate - well, at the moment. I like the sound of this menu.

Manners, evening all.

Evening.

Sounds good, doesn't it? I do love a curry. Not that I could eat the dessert but I could look at it longingly. I hope they can pull it off and get one over the twins and C&K.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening all

Catch up for me again tonight.

Why, on the one day I want the bus to be running late, does it run exactly to time meaning I miss it? 😠
  • Options
    alr837alr837 Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a sarky little comment there "oh wow the boys can cook"!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening.

Sounds good, doesn't it? I do love a curry. Not that I could eat the dessert but I could look at it longingly. I hope they can pull it off and get one over the twins and C&K.
    I have high hopes for these two. Shame about the chocolate pud for you but I'll have yours.

Is that girl going to mention how many countries she has visited every day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have high hopes for these two. Shame about the chocolate pud for you but I'll have yours.

Certainly looks like it. Because no one else has ever been anywhere. Can't remember when it's their turn but I'm hoping pride goeth, and all that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all

Catch up for me again tonight.

Why, on the one day I want the bus to be running late, does it run exactly to time meaning I miss it? 😠
    Sods law. At least you're home now.
    alr837 wrote: »
    What a sarky little comment there "oh wow the boys can cook"!
    I think we can expect more comments like that from them in the future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At some point she's going to run out of countries... although I'm sure she said she'd been to 42, ugggg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked. C&K cook last in this round so they're likely to get some tactical marking. They're really going to have to put their cooking where Kelly's mouth is, I reckon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly looks like it. Because no one else has ever been anywhere. Can't remember when it's their turn but I'm hoping pride goeth, and all that.
    I've been to over 30 but it doesn't make me a good cook....and I don't mention it often :blush::D

I daren't look to see when it's their night but it's one not to miss.

Nana is embarrassing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked. C&K cook last in this round so they're likely to get some tactical marking. They're really going to have to put their cooking where Kelly's mouth is, I reckon.
    Ah...thank you. That made me laugh :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Newsflash Kelly. People like different things.
    Ah...thank you. That made me laugh :D

I thank you. I'm here all week ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been to over 30 but it doesn't make me a good cook....and I don't mention it often :blush::D

I daren't look to see when it's their night but it's one not to miss.

Nana is embarrassing.

I think I'm well travelled, but never counted the number of countries...... I shall do that now!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Newsflash Kelly. People like different things.

I thank you. I'm here all week ...
    Good :D

That curry looks wonderful! The plating too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get really frustrated that people think spicy is the same thing as hot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get really frustrated that people think spicy is the same thing as hot.
    We've got an Indian restaurant called Mint and Mustard in town, the levels of flavours in their food has to be tasted to be believed. It's not hot, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've got an Indian restaurant called Mint and Mustard in town, the levels of flavours in their food has to be tasted to be believed. It's not hot, that's for sure.

Have to ask, are you in the south west?!