Options

Who would win in a sing off between Tulisa and Nicole?

13»

Comments

• Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa has a better vocal range, but Nicole can probably dance and sing best at the same time.
    Please tell me you're trolling. Compared to Nicole, Tulisa has no vocal range. Nicole is so under-rated vocally.
    That performance was brilliant. Clear, in tune, live vocals combined with choreography. How many popstars can claim that?
  • Options
    factorxxfactorxx Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Please tell me you're trolling. Compared to Nicole, Tulisa has no vocal range. Nicole is so under-rated vocally.

That performance was brilliant. Clear, in tune, live vocals combined with choreography. How many popstars can claim that?

Ha ha, you're on the wind up i assume. Nicole isn't bad, don't get me wrong. I rate Nicole
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    factorxx wrote: »
    Ha ha, you're on the wind up i assume. Nicole isn't bad, don't get me wrong. I rate Nicole
    No? Have you watched the videos linked to this thread? Or are you presuming her only song is 'Dontcha' and being condescending. Nicole is an excellent vocalist.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No? Have you watched the videos linked to this thread? Or are you presuming her only song is 'Dontcha' and being condescending. Nicole is an excellent vocalist.

Look mate you're entitled to your opinion, but you're WAY off with this one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your opinion is null & void.

You're way off, 'mate'. Normally when you say someone is wrong, you explain why. It's a discussion forum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh im not going to debate with an overgrown child! But it's laughable what you're saying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one. You're the one who can't entertain the debate as you have no argument or evidence to back up your view, just another troll shooting from the keyboard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nice one. You're the one who can't entertain the debate as you have no argument or evidence to back up your view, just another troll shooting from the keyboard.

It's amusing you actually believe the tripe you're coming out with, whatever floats your boat pal
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just give it up....suggesting Tulisa can sing better than Nicole is like suggesting some clapped out 10 year old Ford Transit van can beat a Ferrari 458 or something. AIN'T gonna happen. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Nicole can sing. Tulsa can't. Where have you been?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tulisa but Nicole wins hands down.

Another video to prove it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjR7qsLBPsE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's amusing you actually believe the tripe you're coming out with, whatever floats your boat pal
    Nice to see you admitting your argument is pure crap. Now shoo, grown-ups are talking ;)
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmeister2 wrote: »
    I like Tulisa but Nicole wins hands down.

Another video to prove it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjR7qsLBPsE

two words:

jha-mazing!!:eek::p:cool::cool: