Vicki has got to be the most boring person on the planet

She seems nice but oh god she is so fking boring! I think she will go first

Comments

• PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm afraid a lot of these celebs without a script are very boring people .
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair to her, she hasn't been given a fair edit like the rest of them who aren't Jimmy, Jake or Kendra! I don't think she's boring, I would love to be given privy to some of the more regular conversations between campmates like Vicky, Michael, Edwina and Tinchy, instead of being force fed the select few! Constant listening to repeated phrases from Kendra while doing trials (or not), now that is what I call boring!
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tinchy makes Vicki look like Personality of the Year.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Vickis bits on now have been amazing, she needs to be on more
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Vicky and Michael are both quieter than most of the others, but not really boring.
    There is only one bore on the show, possibly the most boring contestant in the history of reality tv. Step forward Tinchy
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Who do you think is interesting?

I think she fits in quite well and doesn't remotely bore me but then neither does Michael who seems to also be called boring. I do find Kendra's amateur dramatics on the trials boring and Jimmy's comedy :blush: very boring and Foggy (:confused:) does nowt at all very, very boring.
  • nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,174
    Forum Member
    Hmm think its unfair to call her the most boring person on the planet!!
    there are a few people where I work that I could nominate for this :)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She will probably go early because she gets little camera time. She has done everything asked of her but has not been given the chance to impress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a completely rude post. You do realise they are edited. How do you know she's not having some really interesting, articulate and intelligent conversations but people are not interested in this, they only want to see funny antics, flirting and arguments and people like Joey Essex being stupid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she's boring necessarily and I do agree she's just getting very little airtime. This is something that happens to 'women of a certain age' consistently in these reality TV shows unless of course they are controversial (Edwina Currie, Lynne Franks, Gillian McKeith spring to mind). However, if they are slightly more reserved they tend to be overlooked and are usually one of the first to go; remember Linda Robson or Stephanie Powers? I would have loved to have seen and heard more from them as I'm sure they had very interesting stories to tell. However the programme makers decide otherwise for us.
  • daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    "On the planet" is a bit of an exaggeration ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    cj1234 wrote: »
    What a completely rude post. You do realise they are edited. How do you know she's not having some really interesting, articulate and intelligent conversations but people are not interested in this, they only want to see funny antics, flirting and arguments and people like Joey Essex being stupid.

I didn't like Joey Essex either
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is no more boring than any of the others, who are not being prominently featured. We need to see her, Michael etc, out of the camp, doing some trials.

They are concentrating on the 'humour' of Jimmy, Foggy & Jake etc ......& with Kendra doing nightly trials..... Now, that is boring.
  • chuntererchunterer Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    I certainly don't find Vicki at all boring but she isn't one of the "chosen few" who get all the air time and she isn't trying to be controversial or overbearing, just a very nice lady who is doing her best to fit into a difficult situation and be a positive energy within the group
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    I'd be surprised and disappointed if she got voted out first. She's not the type to attract negative votes. I think its between Kendra and Edwina, although I'm still hoping Tinchy gets evicted - he does nothing.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is no more boring than any of the others, who are not being prominently featured. We need to see her, Michael etc, out of the camp, doing some trials.

They are concentrating on the 'humour' of Jimmy, Foggy & Jake etc ......& with Kendra doing nightly trials..... Now, that is boring.

This. Sick to death of all the ITV chosen ones. It was great to see Nadia and Tinchy doing a task so well together.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think she's boring, I think she's nice and normal, very pleasant and easy to get on with. I don't like constant drama - I like normality every now and again.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    This. Sick to death of all the ITV chosen ones. It was great to see Nadia and Tinchy doing a task so well together.

Yes. Would love to see some of the others have some more screen time.
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sits with Michael up in that tree whinging and complaining, bitching about the others. Ugh, don't like her.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicki's my favourite campmate, ok she doesn't do much, but that just shows she's not playing up to the cameras :cool:
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since she has not done a trial. Had a screaming match with fellow camp mates. Behaved outrageously , flirted or done anything to draw attention to herself I'm not sure how you can make and assertions about her. She seems nice tho and I hope we see a little more of her soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    kev3010 wrote: »
    I'd be surprised and disappointed if she got voted out first. She's not the type to attract negative votes. I think its between Kendra and Edwina, although I'm still hoping Tinchy gets evicted - he does nothing.

The public don't vote for who they want out, they vote for who they want to save. So unfortunately Vicki is exactly the kind of person who suffers from being off people's radars, whilst the screen hogs like Kendra and Jake tend to get votes. At least at the start of eliminations anyway.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Is she the only one allowed makeup ?

looks like she has plenty of eye liner / mascara in there
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dunno, tinchy is quieter... He really isn't what I was expecting. I'm not even sure what I was expecting actually, but it wasn't the quiet guy we've been seeing.

As a greater point, IAC often proves that celebs aren't actually all that interesting. You'd have thought they would have something interesting to say but they usually don't.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she the only one allowed makeup ?

looks like she has plenty of eye liner / mascara in there

Did she not use some kind of charcoal from the fire when she was in the prison ?