I don't get the Dee love.....

123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Justice is often swayed by money and influence. It would nice if things IRL worked in the way you present, but it rarely does. Celebrity...money definitely has it's privilege. ;-)

Not saying that is applicable in Gary's case(s) .

He wasn't charged, there was no evidence, not even one tiny little bruise was found on his wife, and given the fact that they were in the process of breaking up at the time, it doesn't take a big stretch to wonder if she accused him to try and get a larger settlement, and just forgot to supply herself with any evidence ;)
  • jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    He wasn't charged, there was no evidence, not even one tiny little bruise was found on his wife, and given the fact that they were in the process of breaking up at the time, it doesn't take a big stretch to wonder if she accused him to try and get a larger settlement, and just forgot to supply herself with any evidence ;)

it does'nt take a big stretch of the imagination ..to think pressure was put on her to drop the charges either ..the vast maority of domestic abuse charges ..never get to court ..and that aplyies in the uk too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Ah! you saw those posts too planets. There, that's two of us that saw them. There are more I can guarantee it.

(that saw the posts I mean)

:)

I saw them too, and it wasn't just posts that were pulled, it was whole threads. I don't actually see what that poster puts any more as I was so bored of reading the same post over and over that I put them on ignore. It got to be that you could almost imagine that poster in a Spanish Inquisition costume, with the light of zeal, and almost glee, blazing from their eyes every time they found something to hit him with :o Shame they didn't bother to actually read further and find out the whole truth though ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    it does'nt take a big stretch of the imagination ..to think pressure was put on her to drop the charges either ..the vast maority of domestic abuse charges ..never get to court ..and that aplyies in the uk too

What charges did she have to drop, as I said, the sherriff's office confirmed that there were no bruises found on her, and no evidence of a fight at the home, so there was nothing to charge him with anyway.
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dee is intelligent, she has brains, shame she used them for villainy and calling depression after her conviction.
    If your a callous cow with a penchant for theft who decided to steal off than the most vulnerable in society! She probably deduced that they are so socially inept to pin the crime on her.
    Luckily the other council workers twigged her lining her own pockets and told the authorities.

I have no doubt that if she hadn't been caught she would still be stealing.

Dee isn't altruistic, she's parasitic.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad old biddy...... She just summed herself up nicely then.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the live feed now she's just ripped into Gary calling him sly.
    I dare say she'd know a sly one eh?
  • dinbindinbin Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QueenPixie wrote: »
    I dont like her AT ALL.

They say Leslie is Pauline 2.0

I say Dee

Agree totally!
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I saw them too, and it wasn't just posts that were pulled, it was whole threads. I don't actually see what that poster puts any more as I was so bored of reading the same post over and over that I put them on ignore. It got to be that you could almost imagine that poster in a Spanish Inquisition costume, with the light of zeal, and almost glee, blazing from their eyes every time they found something to hit him with :o Shame they didn't bother to actually read further and find out the whole truth though ;)

Here's some truth if you are interested. http://www.ranker.com/list/the-13-craziest-things-gary-busey-has-ever-done/carly-kiel