Please PLEASE Replace Cheryl !!!

2»

Comments

• Davey84Davey84 Posts: 5,296
    Forum Member
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    You mean "you're a jealous female".

Nothing to do with jealousy.

A lot of us women adore Nicole and she is much more beautiful and talented than Cheryl, but she is warmer, nicer and more genuine too.

nicole is more talented, cheryl more beautiful
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Nicole as warm, funny, genuine sweetheart. Unlike the media portrayal of Nation Sweetheart Cheryl, who actually is devoid of charisma and talent and really pretty dull.
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    I see Nicole as warm, funny, genuine sweetheart. Unlike the media portrayal of Nation Sweetheart Cheryl, who actually is devoid of charisma and talent and really pretty dull.

no one is trying to say cheryl has any talent, she is just extremely beautiful
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davey84 wrote: »
    nicole is more talented, cheryl more beautiful

I must disagree. Although I am a jealous female, of Nicole though not cheryl. Not only is nicole in my eyes very attractive (much more than queen cheryl) she has Lewis. cheryl nah, not jealous at all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no one is trying to say cheryl has any talent, she is just extremely beautiful

I think her face is extremely beautiful. However whether that is echoed with her body and most importantly - on the inside - that is up for debate.
    Forum Member
    I think her face is extremely beautiful. However whether that is echoed with her body and most importantly - on the inside - that is up for debate.

her body is very beautiful as well (why wud u think otherwise?:confused:). few people care about her inside when she looks like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her body is very beautiful as well (why wud u think otherwise?:confused:). few people care about her inside when she looks like that.

I think she's far too slim, with no curves and she doesn't look very womanly at all. Nicole is slim but a beautiful curvy figure at the same time, I'm insanely jealous of Nicole's figure :D

You're right that people don't really care whether someone is beautiful on the inside when they are on the outside, but I find that really sad. I think that's why I don't like her - I'm not blinded by her beauty and I don't buy what the media say she is. I've seen far too much TV evidence to the contrary to think she's some sort of sweetheart.
    Forum Member
    I think she's far too slim, with no curves and she doesn't look very womanly at all. Nicole is slim but a beautiful curvy figure at the same time, I'm insanely jealous of Nicole's figure :D

You're right that people don't really care whether someone is beautiful on the inside when they are on the outside, but I find that really sad. I think that's why I don't like her - I'm not blinded by her beauty and I don't buy what the media say she is. I've seen far too much TV evidence to the contrary to think she's some sort of sweetheart.

:confused::confused::confused:, she is just right, not too thin or fat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Depends on your preference. i think she is too thin and i am a woman that obsesses about her weight but even i think Cheryl would look much better with a little more weight to her.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Depends when we're talking about : she was very skinny last year with legs and arms like matchsticks,but has put on weight since she contracted malaria and looks a lot better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

To be fair, it looks as if Cheryl (definately), Sharon O (definately), Nicole (probably) and Dannii (probably) have all had their 'curves' artificially enhanced.
  • malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marc822 wrote: »
    Get rid of cheryl and give ronan keating the job.

You cannot be serious! Ronan Keating is even more boring than Cheryl! I say get rid of Cheryl and replace her with Nicole as the OP suggests.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surely it's subjective?

Cami_27 - if Cheryl has had her curves enhanced, she needs to get her money back. I have no problem with plastic surgery at all, but if they don't admit that they've had help with their appearance (which Dannii, and it pains me to admit but Sharon also, do) that's when I have a problem with it.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Nicole certainly brings in the ratings.

http://twitter.com/TM_XFactor/status/25696953866

You were telling me the other day that there was no proof that consistent very high ratings since 2008 were due to Cheryl.

Why is Nicole any different? the audience could have just tuned in now that the contrived auditions are over or for many other reasons.

And as we are on the looks topic. Nicole has a better body than Cheryl, but Cheryl is prettier imo, even more so now her weight is healthy.

You could make a case that both have fake tits, but they're both quite clearly naturally beautiful.

agree I think she looks great now. Malaria suits her, more women should catch it. :D
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Nicole is a LOT LOT LOT better looking than Cheryl.

Get Cheryl out! She can go and live with Hough in La La Land.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Louis make the show and the panel. The other judges are just assests IMO.

Nicole was brilliant, as is Sharon.

Danni is sweet.

Cheryl is irritating...
  • TewingirlTewingirl Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must disagree. Although I am a jealous female, of Nicole though not cheryl. Not only is nicole in my eyes very attractive (much more than queen cheryl) she has Lewis. cheryl nah, not jealous at all!

Tell me about it - my idol!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Before Nicole came on I thought she was just gonna be another pretty face on the panel.. she did not have the best of comments during her winning stint on DWTS last year.. she definitely changed my mind.. great judge, had good chemistry with Simon n Louis.. I'm starting to think why not just have them 3 for XFUS.. :D
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicole is a LOT LOT LOT better looking than Cheryl.

Get Cheryl out! She can go and live with Hough in La La Land.

and carry on being his beard;)