Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    £18.50 for 50ml for forever young the one aimed at his teen fans and £24.50 for 100ml for forever which is aimed at his older fans on the perfume shop

:eek: that is daylight robbery does he expect teens to pay that much as well as the older people. Knowing his fans though they will

Poor Peter cant handle the paps
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I see that private Emily isn't ready to be private just yet as she is being filmed.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    It really is only tit for tat (good name for her) by
    Katie IMO.

If they both were together now, she would happily go along with it as she instagrams it now instead, quite a lot.

Spite towards Pete is her driving this old subject again and again, for money in articles which she gets paid for talking about her kids. Hypocritical IMO

If her motives were real, she wouldnt bring this up and just let her children not be the brunt of her never ending feud, she could stop it tomorrow by just keeping quiet.

By Petes ignoring her, this is the only way she can get at him, constant sniping about her children with him.
    No thats Katie in the jungle

Speaking of hypocrisy, its gone on for years now and I STILL can't get my head around the amount of hypocrisy in all these threads about the gruesome twosome. I generally don't mean those who are neutral, like myself, quite happy to make fun of both of them. I mean the ones who relentlessly defend one, claiming people are bullies for having a bit of a laugh at them, whilst engaging in the same behaviour themselves when it concerns the other ie. saying we mustn't make fun of poor little Petey, but at the same time having a good P'take of Katie themselves. Very hypocritical. Why is it ok to poke fun at one but not the other?

To be totally homest though, he annoys me just a smidgen more because of the fake halo above his head, pretending to be in a different league to her when actually, he's just the same as her. She just doesn't try to hide the fact that she's a trashy ****, whereas he tries very hard to look like the good guy, constantly playing the martyr.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of hypocrisy, its gone on for years now and I STILL can't get my head around the amount of hypocrisy in all these threads about the gruesome twosome. I generally don't mean those who are neutral, like myself, quite happy to make fun of both of them. I mean the ones who relentlessly defend one, claiming people are bullies for having a bit of a laugh at them, whilst engaging in the same behaviour themselves when it concerns the other ie. saying we mustn't make fun of poor little Petey, but at the same time having a good P'take of Katie themselves. Very hypocritical. Why is it ok to poke fun at one but not the other?

To be totally homest though, he annoys me just a smidgen more because of the fake halo above his head, pretending to be in a different league to her when actually, he's just the same as her. She just doesn't try to hide the fact that she's a trashy ****, whereas he tries very hard to look like the good guy, constantly playing the martyr.

Spot on post.:) What also annoys is that some (not all) think that if you poke fun at one then you automatically must be a fan of the other:eek:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Hurray, someone else who accepts that if you dislike one of them, it doesn't automatically mean you like the other.
    And I know we're probably in the minority but I'm with you, much as I find them both appalling, Pete, for me has the edge, more or less for the reasons you said.
    cazzz wrote: »
    Spot on post.:) What also annoys is that some (not all) think that if you poke fun at one then you automatically must be a fan of the other:eek:

I didn't copy you Cazzz:D just thinking the same thing.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Partially you are right, I had tried to keep off the Katie stuff previously but was pilloried for that too, so whatever I do it is wrong for some.

I think some of the things written on here are outrageous and say so, it doesnt go down well when I write a balancing point of view, some do not like it when their allegations are combatted by common sense and have it pointed out their opinions are only opinions and not factual.

If a comment is witty and clever regarding Pete, I will laugh, if it is just something to mock and denegrate, I will also say IMO it is not funny.

I am allowed to, just the same as anyone else is allowed to say their point of view, but for some it seems this thread is only for those who share the same views, it is not. I had taken my fair share of jibes, so it is not a one way street at all.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Partially you are right, I had tried to keep off the Katie stuff previously but was pilloried for that too, so whatever I do it is wrong for some.

I think some of the things written on here are outrageous and say so, it doesnt go down well when I write a balancing point of view, some do not like it when their allegations are combatted by common sense and have it pointed out their opinions are only opinions and not factual.

I think what "doesn't go down well" is when you post your "balancing point of view" as if it is somehow more honest and truthful than the one you are trying to negate. It's not. It's equally biased, equally likely to be wrong.

You have banged on about spreading nothing but joy in the world and "Why oh why oh why do you all have to be so negative" but all you really mean is "why are you picking on Pa". You are very happy to be very negative about other zelebs.

Just because you hold Pa to be a man apart, doesn't give you the right to force others to feel the same. Trying to gain some kind of moral high-ground out of it can make you look hypocritical.

At least the Kp fans on here are honest about their bias and don't try and dress it up as a karmic mission to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Emily gonna cope when the baby is born is she gonna cover it up all the time when shes out and about as that cant be possible someone is bound to pap the baby so her being all private and not showing the bump is just gonna make things worse in the long run when the baby is finally here
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh I think you've pretty much nailed it.
    But just to warn you, you should prepare yourself to be outed as a closet She-who-must-not-be-named supporter for being less than complimentary about his Deflating Spacehopperness and his all-encompassing wonderfulness.
    ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Emily gonna cope when the baby is born is she gonna cover it up all the time when shes out and about as that cant be possible someone is bound to pap the baby so her being all private and not showing the bump is just gonna make things worse in the long run when the baby is finally here

Perhaps she'll only let the baby be photographed with a star over it's face.

Pa will, of course, insist the star has his picture on it.:D
    Forum Member
    I think what "doesn't go down well" is when you post your "balancing point of view" as if it is somehow more honest and truthful than the one you are trying to negate. It's not. It's equally biased, equally likely to be wrong.

You have banged on about spreading nothing but joy in the world and "Why oh why oh why do you all have to be so negative" but all you really mean is "why are you picking on Pa". You are very happy to be very negative about other zelebs.

Just because you hold Pa to be a man apart, doesn't give you the right to force others to feel the same. Trying to gain some kind of moral high-ground out of it can make you look hypocritical.

At least the Kp fans on here are honest about their bias and don't try and dress it up as a karmic mission to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

If my posts read like that to you, it is your opinion and I am unable to change it as I hold a very different viewpoint and will voice it.

I do not hold Pete to be a man apart, your words not mine, I feel the amount of ridicule he gets is over and beyond anything anyone should get ever and I say so.

I have written a few negatives in my time, who hasnt on here, no one, I expect, can say they havent, but I do not write about them as frequently as some on here, so perhaps I am bad as some and not so bad as others but I refute your words it makes me happy. I dont call it fun either. But we all do it, dont we?

I will write as I please, so your advice about an imagined karmic mission, is unfounded, quite amusing really, that is a new one, I havent had that said before, as I said, I have had many jibes towards me previously which appear to have little foundation in the truth but much to do with imagination.

Now, shall we leave it there, as being personal and critical of singling out others posters is frowned upon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If my posts read like that to you, it is your opinion and I am unable to change it as I hold a very different viewpoint and will voice it.

I do not hold Pete to be a man apart, your words not mine, I feel the amount of ridicule he gets is over and beyond anything anyone should get ever and I say so.

I have written a few negatives in my time, who hasnt on here, no one, I expect, can say they havent, but I do not write about them as frequently as some on here, so perhaps I am bad as some and not so bad as others but I refute your words it makes me happy. I dont call it fun either. But we all do it, dont we?

I will write as I please, so your advice about an imagined karmic mission, is unfounded, quite amusing really, that is a new one, I havent had that said before, as I said, I have had many jibes towards me previously which appear to have little foundation in the truth but much to do with imagination.

I have had many jibes and negatives written against me too, it goes with the territory, really. I have even had people making threats about me - how stupid is that?! If it bothered me, I would stop posting - it's only media-whoring zelebs, not life and death.

Perhaps if you stuck to posting your opinion of Pa rather than berating other posters for their dislike of Pa (or liking of mocking the ungreat orange numpty), people would not look at your own posting style in askance?

ETA - ahh, I see you have added an edit. Yes, let's leave it here. Peace out.
    Forum Member

Gillie with all due respect, regarding BIB, you feel the abuse PA gets on here is unfair, not because you're a fan but basically because you disagree with people being nasty about each other & that's admirable.
    However, I'm sure you will agree comments made about other celebs on threads such as the KP one are equally, if not more nasty, therefore can I please ask you why you don't feel the need to state your feelings on other threads but choose to stick to this one? Thanks:)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps we should get back to the subject in question, which is "Andre's Suffering", and no-one else's.
    Why is he staring at Emily's chest in those DM airport photos?
    Is it because it's normally where the top of his head reaches when he takes the toilet rolls out of his shoes?
    Forum Member
    Gillie with all due respect, regarding BIB, you feel the abuse PA gets on here is unfair, not because you're a fan but basically because you disagree with people being nasty about each other & that's admirable.
    However, I'm sure you will agree comments made about other celebs on threads such as the KP one are equally, if not more nasty, therefore can I please ask you why you don't feel the need to state your feelings on other threads but choose to stick to this one? Thanks:)

I am not a PA fan, I dont particularly like his music but think he is a decent bloke and has a good heart and that the stick he gets on here is beyond what any human being should be subjected to, ever in the cyber world. I feel this is the worst thread for doing that to someone who isnt the worst bloke in the world he is portrayed by some.

I pop in every so often to say so, hardly anything compared with so many others giving their views.

I do go on other threads, I have been on several today but I dont care for KP but think she deserves more of the flak due to her behaviour, I used not to but dont want to go into all this again on her behalf.

I stick to this thread as someone should say when the allegations get beyond cruel and distasteful, this is another viewpoint. There are several of us, and I have had many messages of support from others who do not want to receive the same as what has been posted my way
    Forum Member
    Perhaps we should get back to the subject in question, which is "Andre's Suffering", and no-one else's.
    Is it because it's normally where the top of his head reaches when he takes the toilet rolls out of his shoes?

Probably for the best Azura.

As for pics, I prsume he removes the loo roll when he's at home so force of habit??
    Forum Member
    I am not a PA fan, I dont particularly like his music but think he is a decent bloke and has a good heart and that the stick he gets on here is beyond what any human being should be subjected to, ever in the cyber world. I feel this is the worst thread for doing that to someone who isnt the worst bloke in the world he is portrayed by some.

I pop in every so often to say so, hardly anything compared with so many others giving their views.

I do go on other threads, I have been on several today but I dont care for KP but think she deserves more of the flak due to her behaviour, I used not to but dont want to go into all this again on her behalf.

I stick to this thread as someone should say when the allegations get beyond cruel and distasteful, this is another viewpoint. There are several of us, and I have had many messages of support from others who do not want to receive the same as what has been posted my way

Thanks for explaining your reasons.
    Forum Member
    I have had many jibes and negatives written against me too, it goes with the territory, really. I have even had people making threats about me - how stupid is that?! If it bothered me, I would stop posting - it's only media-whoring zelebs, not life and death.

Perhaps if you stuck to posting your opinion of Pa rather than berating other posters for their dislike of Pa (or liking of mocking the ungreat orange numpty), people would not look at your own posting style in askance?

ETA - ahh, I see you have added an edit. Yes, let's leave it here. Peace out.

Why should I stop posting, I will post when and as I want. I will post about Peter Andre and the preposterous allegations he receives.

Please dont tell me what and how to post, it isnt allowed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D Andrex by Andre is his next product to flog...maybe the pugs could make an appearance and drag the roll around the house.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cazzz, your kindness is much appreciated but since I have the real thing, may I suggest giving both Pezzas to Lexi, she can carry one about with her through the day & keep the other by/in her bed. That way she can guarantee she'll never be in a Pete free zone;)

I'll also get her one of these...........

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/1382774496000
    Then she can even have a wee cuppa & Petey will be there, I wonder if you can get industrial size rolls of PA wallpaper?
    Yes, yes I know, I'm generous to a fault:D

*clears space in my Petey Shrine for my 2 Pezzas and gives silent thanks to cazzz and BEL for their thoughtfulness*

:D:cool:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    :D:D:D Andrex by Andre is his next product to flog...maybe the pugs could make an appearance and drag the roll around the house.

They do these in orange to blend in seamlessly with his skin toneage http://images.e-deala.com/500026/004.jpg?s=600
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    *clears space in my Petey Shrine for my 2 Pezzas and gives silent thanks to cazzz and BEL for their thoughtfulness*

:D:cool:

He looks like Enrique Inglesias on that mug,
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's not staring at her chest, he's staring at her bump to remind us - in case we've carelessly forgotten - that he is a DOTY-in-waiting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

he used to walk infront of her so people wouldnt notice the height difference, now I think he pretends to be bending so people wont notice :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.