Fifth Harmony Discussion Thread

Comments

• Ali_D2Ali_D2 Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nancy_D wrote: »
    Worth It is climbing on iTunes, #84 in the middle of the weeK and Z100 NY finally played it lol (they always take their own damn time to play 5H). Now we wait for the OTV effect!

Canadian iTunes chart:
    Worth it-#155
    Sledgehammer-#189

Sledgehammer was in and out of iTunes canada, around this time so its nice to see worth it at 155.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On ASCAP a song called "Breana Marin" is registered under fifth harmony, however that is the name of one of the writers, so it's most-likely a mistake.

Writers:
    APARRI CHRIS ALEXANDER
    MARIN BREANA NICOLE
    MERRITT ANDRE DARRELL
    RENEA PRISCILLA
  • luner_45luner_45 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    A Fifth Harmony announcement!!!!
    @5HWorldNews
    There will be a 5H-related announcement on @Z100NewYork in just 5 minutes! Listen live here: http://z100.com/listen

I hope yall are ready for Disappointment. lmfao :D
  • Nancy_DNancy_D Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Ali_D2 wrote: »
    Same. But if worth it performs well, you never know. It's all up in the air at the moment, but they could end up like ariana and get two hit singles in a row (TIHWR FOR SINGLE 4!!!). the only difference would be that they're genuinely ready to perform in an arena. They'd put on a good show.

Idk if im being biased but their show could be easily performed at arenas, just add a bit more production to tracks like everlasting love and like mariah and maybe some backup dancers. They really... i dont know how to express it, they fulfill the stage you know? Like, you dont get bored even when they sing balads bc its like the room is filled with their voices but like i said, i dont want arenas can be tricky to sell out and they keep putting them at random cities lol
    Forum Member
    Next single will be reflection, mark my words ahhaha but if WI get them big, maybe they release another one and then reflection.

I hope they have a chance to write a bit on their next album, camila and lauren expressed this before and i feel like they will be good at it (lyrics) but normani and dinah have this really good and big taste in music so when it comes to melodies i think they have a good ear you know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idk if im being biased but their show could be easily performed at arenas, just add a bit more production to tracks like everlasting love and like mariah and maybe some backup dancers. They really... i dont know how to express it, they fulfill the stage you know? Like, you dont get bored even when they sing balads bc its like the room is filled with their voices but like i said, i dont want arenas can be tricky to sell out and they keep putting them at random cities lol

I totally agree, with more production and more time to rehearse, they'd be golden. And i also agree with the stage presence bit, they really captivate you, thats why I personally like the fact that they don't have backup dancers, i honestly think they don't need them but when they do have dancers its nice because they're always in the back making the stage look fuller rather than taking away the attention from the girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next single will be reflection, mark my words ahhaha but if WI get them big, maybe they release another one and then reflection.

I hope they have a chance to write a bit on their next album, camila and lauren expressed this before and i feel like they will be good at it (lyrics) but normani and dinah have this really good and big taste in music so when it comes to melodies i think they have a good ear you know?

I would love it if "This is how we roll" was single 4 and if there was a 5th single then reflection with a nicki feature (if only 😪)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    luner_45 wrote: »
    A Fifth Harmony announcement!!!!

I hope yall are ready for Disappointment. lmfao :D

Fifth Harmony will be performing at Z100 NewYork's Spring Fling at Six Flags on April 11th, idk apparently its a popular place but the other people that will be performing there as well are...💀
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Great to hear about the Z100 announcement! Yesterday night was the first time that SNOL (the syndicated radio show) played a 5H song outside of their "most requested song of the hour" segment or only because they were interviewing 5H. Considering Z100 runs this show, that bodes very well for them adding it soon!

Radio Update (15/03/2015)

Pop -> #37(+1) with 1122 spins(+80) and 5.29(+0.273) mil audience
    Rhythmic -> #44(+2) with 540 spins(=) and 1.622(+0.017) mil audience

It's doing extremely well on radio without OTV on both formats - particularly Rhythmic as this is a new format for 5H entirely!

Streams(Spotify)

It's currently at #53 on US Spotify and 93 #WW

iTunes

#7`1 USA
    #155 Canada

All in all this is really shaping up to be great for them! I can't wait for the video release and also OTV to start on RHYTHMIC
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    The biggest pop station in the US - Z100 has added Worth It!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good at pop radio keeping up with the ladies!

Btw i was wondering why rhy hadnt started playing majorly yet. That explains it!
  • Stacey_MoleStacey_Mole Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Apparently Z100 played Worth It something like 5 times in a 6 hour span yesterday, according to some update account on my TL?? Ridiculous! Ridiculously amazing
  • Stacey_MoleStacey_Mole Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Now that Meghan Trainor has announced her summer tour, I wonder if the girls will announce theirs soon. EPIC Records will officially be idiots in my book if they don't send these girls to Latin America. That's easy money for them right there. I hope they go to some Asian countries too, and Spain and Portugal would be good for them too.

I want them to go to the UK but I don't think they're ready to tour there. They still need to be launched legitimately there. A one weekend X Factor performance does not a proper launch make. Normani's dad said Simon already has some UK recording plans for them so I'm really excited to see what happens next.
    Forum Member
    Now that Meghan Trainor has announced her summer tour, I wonder if the girls will announce theirs soon. EPIC Records will officially be idiots in my book if they don't send these girls to Latin America. That's easy money for them right there. I hope they go to some Asian countries too, and Spain and Portugal would be good for them too.

I want them to go to the UK but I don't think they're ready to tour there. They still need to be launched legitimately there. A one weekend X Factor performance does not a proper launch make. Normani's dad said Simon already has some UK recording plans for them so I'm really excited to see what happens next.

Yes, Latin America is theirs to take! I think when La Banda starts and airs in those Latin American countries - Simon will use this to launch 5H there :)

The girls are definitely going to the KCAs too. They might even go to the iHeartRadio Awards since they're iHeartRadio's On The Verge artists but we'll have to see :)
    Forum Member
    So, the girls will livestream one of the shows via Yahoo. March 24th, mark your calendars.

http://www.j-14.com/posts/fifth-harmony-announces-yahoo-live-stream-concert-54134?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tweet&utm_campaign=newshare

Here's an adorable video of Ally meeting her mom and grandma backstage.
    https://t.co/Dhr0FOzp63

The fund is still open, so if you wanna donate for Ally's mom surgery, here you go: http://www.gofundme.com/ofuxsk . We raised 21k in 8 days :)

And just to bright your day up, here's a vine of Lauren being ridiculously sweet towards a fan
    https://vine.co/v/OVQjmtQKYn6

Gotta say, these girls really love the fans because they are up their faces 24/7 and all of them are always so caring and patient, I can never be famous because I'd be annoyed on the first day of 'can i take a picture?'
  • Kenza_PayneKenza_Payne Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Video is coming out at the end of the month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhNShLVJ55o
    Forum Member
    Z100 has played this four times yesterday. I'm not use to seeing this level of support from them so early on especially from the #1 pop station in the US.

Currently at #64 on US iTunes
    Forum Member
    Worth It is currently at #59 on US iTunes! With just over 7 million audience across both formats it's performing impressively at this stage. :)
  • luner_45luner_45 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    #58 and wow the video is not even out yet. This is amazing! btw it should be out later this week/early next week. This is just the calm before the storm.
  • Kenza_PayneKenza_Payne Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I'm just so excited for this video!

"I want to take it further and actually write, produce and do the whole thing. I want to take this to another level." Normani

Yessss Mani!!
    Forum Member
    Worth It is performing a lot better than all their previous singles at the moment. It's rising really well on both formats on radio and selling consistently on iTunes too! I think some people are forgetting this is a post-album single and in most cases it isn't suppose to do as well as the lead singles but WI is looking likely to outpeak previous singles in every way possible.

I'm very excited to see where this goes! Bring on the video :D