Options

Sam Janus wedding today

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Rita looks a mess she could have made more of an effort unless as someone mentioned she might have been a bridesmaid, hence the casual look
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LooCY91 wrote: »
    the photos are not in he next issue out on tuesday..that's kian from westlifes wedding
    it must be the one after that :)
    thank you
    just assumed that cos it was the wedding this weekend they would be in this weeks :)

Thank you :)
    Lacy Turner looks like shes lost alot of weight!
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member

Janine and Stacey look good. Maybe because unlike their characters, they're smiling. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard Wilson... I don't believe it!

Also, John Partridge looks like he is auditioning for Columbo... :D:D
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,957
    Forum Member
    LooCY91 wrote: »
    the photos are not in he next issue out on tuesday..that's kian from westlifes wedding
    it must be the one after that :)

kian's was in this weeks issue which came out last tuesday.. there is a new issue coming out this tuesday sam's will either be in that or in the tuesdays after that. im not sure if one day will be enough to get all the pictures in the mag :)

scott was defiantly going so i imagine he is in the wedding party.
  • Options
    Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for that link - Stacey looks much better with blonde hair imo.
  • Options
    donovan graciedonovan gracie Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no one from the foxes or masoods then hmmmm :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    what are you trying to say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no one from the foxes or masoods then hmmmm :sleep:

You don't know who is there or not really.

The DailyMail only published a couple people and so did the website with more on, you'll probably see more cast members in the OK mag.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if there was a fight at the wedding, or a long lost husband/wife/child who turned up just as they were about to say, "I do"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simbarro wrote: »
    what are you trying to say?
    I just find it odd that not one member (or ethnic minority) turned up..I mean I can count 10 on the show and u mean to tell me not 1 is at her wedding? given what we know about her and diane parrish not getting along, well like I said odd..
    You don't know who is there or not really.

The DailyMail only published a couple people and so did the website with more on, you'll probably see more cast members in the OK mag.
    Righty o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I just find it odd that not one member (or ethnic minority) turned up..I mean I can count 10 on the show and u mean to tell me not 1 is at her wedding? given what we know about her and diane parrish not getting along, well like I said odd.

What you're implying is ridiculous on the bases of not seeing pics of any "ethnic minority" cast member heading to the wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What you're implying is ridiculous on the bases of not seeing pics of any "ethnic minority" cast member heading to the wedding.
    It just looks like quite the turn out only they all seem to be the same ;) thats all.. You have your opinions and I have mine..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It just looks like quite the turn out only they all seem to be the same ;) thats all.. You have your opinions and I have mine..

I don't see Jo Joyner in those pics, does that mean she dislikes small blonde people? :eek:

If you look at the people invited all of them have shared quite a lot of scenes with her.

Her obvious family, Roxy, Peggy, Phil ..
    Then ones she has had scenes with outside her family like Stacey, Janine, Max and Ian ...

If you don't work with someone, as she doesn't work with The Masoods or Denise etc then maybe they just haven't built up up a friendship, or enough of one to be invited to her wedding.

Plus, only good friends and family go to your wedding. Friends or people who are "just" work collegues go to the reception, so maybe you will get your ethnic minority cast members there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see Jo Joyner in those pics, does that mean she dislikes small blonde people? :eek:

If you look at the people invited all of them have shared quite a lot of scenes with her.
    She had scenes with heather has she :rolleyes: and why bring up tanya that is just silly
  • Options
    ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    She had scenes with heather has she :rolleyes: and why bring up tanya that is just silly

That's debateable, Heather is usually around Shirley, who works in the pub, which conveniently Ronnie is always in. The probability that the actors don't talk during and after the take is finished is slim to none.

As for the Tanya, I believe you'll find that was just a point. You could add the "dislike clause" for anyone that is different to Sam.

Such as Jo: Blonde, but small.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ListedBuzz wrote: »
    That's debateable, Heather is usually around Shirley, who works in the pub, which conveniently Ronnie is always in. The probability that the actors don't talk during and after the take is finished is slim to none.

As for the Tanya, I believe you'll find that was just a point. You could add the "dislike clause" for anyone that is different to Sam.

Such as Jo, Blonde, but small.

Oh you said it better than I was in the middle of doing, I'll just quote you instead! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So you're basically saying she doesnt like black or asian people? right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg. It's pathetic saying someone doesn't like black or asian people just because they aren't invited to her wedding! We don't even know that they weren't there! Theres over 100 people that work for EastEnders, why should she invite them all to her wedding? Would you invited everyone you worked with to your wedding even if you didn't talk to them? FGS.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    There's a picture of Lacey on the Sun website, she looks hot :D I luv her blonde hair. June Brown looks much younger to me, bless her :D

I wish I went to the wedding. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the link doesnt work
  • Options
    Forum Member
    its pictures of shona mcgarty,rita simons and her husband

she seems to have changed:p
  • Options
    samlilbensamlilben Posts: 4,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/preview/?kw=samantha%20janus&pl=1&pg=8&pic=926727048

if this link works then it shows Diane Parish at the wedding party ............. so much for no black people there then!!!!!!!!!!

they all seem to be there so Sam "not getting on" with whoever is a bit of a non-story methinks