Alan Shearer's punditry

pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone find that Shearer looks angry when anyone disagrees with him?! I notice sometimes after he's made a point that he clenches his jaw as if to say "Don't you dare question me!" Watching him with Seedorf and Hansen is funny - Clarence always tries to put his own spin on things instead of blindly agreeing with the others :p And you can tell that Hansen hates being interrupted, especially when Klinsmann is making a point :)

Comments

• Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he does!

And the other Alan, well, shut your eyes and you think it is Rab C Nesbitt.
  • CerroneCerrone Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pxd867 wrote: »
    Does anyone find that Shearer looks angry when anyone disagrees with him?! I notice sometimes after he's made a point that he clenches his jaw as if to say "Don't you dare question me!" Watching him with Seedorf and Hansen is funny - Clarence always tries to put his own spin on things instead of blindly agreeing with the others :p And you can tell that Hansen hates being interrupted, especially when Klinsmann is making a point :)

Clarence is so cool and understated, and typically Dutch! He's brilliant, I think he is/was a brilliant player as well, I went to Amsterdam and saw him playing in a friendly for Holland and he was the best player on the pitch, his control of the ball was beyond anything I've seen in real life as opposed to the TV.

Sadly, in Holland, he has the reputation as a bottler in Holland's very biggest games, and he did miss the pen in the shoot-out with France. So they don't really value him, they have the likes of Erwin Koeman and Youri Mulder analysing this. :rolleyes:
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he does!

And the other Alan, well, shut your eyes and you think it is Rab C Nesbitt.

On this point, i thought i could hear Mick McCarthy speaking about refereeing at half time during SPA/POR game - it was actually bloody Howard Webb!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    He's a proper alpha male, disagree with him and he'll nut you. :D