Everything £5

StaceySkyStaceySky Posts: 570
Forum Member
✭✭
I came across this website - http://www.everything5pounds.com/

Basically everything on the website is £5. They sell shoes, clothes, bags etc

Has anyone brought anything from here? Is it good quality?

Comments

• AneesaAneesa Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard from other people that the quality is good, however I personally haven't bought anything from there.
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    I've had no problem with the stuff I've ordered. The sizing can be a bit wonky though.
  • AnnieAppleAnnieApple Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I have ordered from these a few times - I have teenage daughters and the amount of dresses that only get worn once I'm not paying the earth for them. They are all fine although some are much better than £5 worth.

Recently ordered a couple of clutch bags and on was faulty - they were fab sent out a prepay and refunded me as soon as it was received. I often think that the real test of a company is when there is a problem and they passed for me.

Awaiting an order from them at the moment actually.
    :)
  • StaceySkyStaceySky Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the replies.
    I'm not expecting them to be perfect quality as everything only cost £5.
    I was thinking on buying a pair of flats.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely it costs more than £5 to make something. Who are these people exploiting? Is it knocked off gear?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    Surely it costs more than £5 to make something. Who are these people exploiting? Is it knocked off gear?
    Delivery is £8
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    StaceySky wrote: »
    Delivery is £8

So it costs you £13.00
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delivery is £8

Would you not be cheaper in Primark then? Plus no hassle about delivery, return etc.

I wouldn't shop anywhere that charges that amount for delivery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    So it costs you £13.00
    You can buy as many things as you like. The more things you buy, the less the delivery cost will bother you.
  • AnnieAppleAnnieApple Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I've not paid £8 for delivery - I usually have three items at a time and it costs around £20/£21 including delivery. Delivery is quick too with loads of emails letting you know progress.
  • mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    I regularly use this website - mainly for shoes. I was slightly worried the first time, but the shoes are brilliant value for money (even with the delivery charges).

I haven't bought any clothes - being a larger lady they don't go up to my size - but the shoes I would recommend.
  • wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    having taken a look i can say confidently theres nothing there that should besold above £5 . that is you get what you pay for. not real bargains as such.
  • wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delivery is £8

they say it depends on the weight, and starts from £4 .

tbh primark or similar / market would probably cheaper on some items.
  • abs2512abs2512 Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I regularly use this website - mainly for shoes. I was slightly worried the first time, but the shoes are brilliant value for money (even with the delivery charges).

I haven't bought any clothes - being a larger lady they don't go up to my size - but the shoes I would recommend.

Ditto this - I buy shoes (I have a thing for shoes) - loads of shoes :D I tend to buy one size bigger than I normally take as they do come up 'snug'