Options

Eastenders 9-11-2012: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, kat's lover gives her thing ring back

123457»

Comments

• Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    When Doctors has a really good week EEs has a cr*p one. Mind, I haven't enjoyed EEs for a while :(
    Yeah I've noticed. I've not really enjoyed it as much this past few weeks but I am Enjoying Doctors lately.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    towers wrote: »
    Denise only seems to be a supporting artist to Kim now.. :rolleyes:

It seems that once they'd landed her with a ditzy younger sister to look after that they just washed their hands of her. She is reduced to ironic smiles and eye rolling.:(
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Syed doesn't know the meaning of the word love,
    nor honesty;)
    Kat and Alfie having a nice, fancy meal out.
    at Kim's B&B:eek:
    Roxy and Alfie would be good together - an actual equal partnership.
    Roxanne annoyed me when she decided that she no longer wanted her drink. Was Tracey supposed to put it back in the bottle:rolleyes:
    Mr mousey has come to say hello to Alfie and Kat.
    So what did Alfie do with Stuart Little?
    Tonight is the best ep in weeks. Chris reason is a brilliant writer
    It was slightly better thgan last night and last night was trully awful:eek:
    Alfie, stop being a doormat. :(

Kat's an ugly, selfish person who's gone through life playing the 'victim' card. Chuck her out - find real love already!
    He isn't allowed to:(
    Syeds an idiot, giving yasmin up so quickly
    The girl didn't belong to him for him to give her up.
    Whatever happened to Big Ron?
    He's in the big market in the sky
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Syed and Christian just seemed to go around in a circle this week
    Just like every other week
    TheRedHood wrote: »
    Well the shagger isn't Max. He's too busy giving money to someone else, for something else. He can't afford £2,500 to buy Kat's ring back as well
    You are being far too logical
    towers wrote: »
    There's a few viewers who normally hate Syed who have warmed to him tonight because he DID start to take responsibility
    Not me:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am guessing they could have Ava befriend Denise
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is not Roxy's place to comment on anyone else's marriage. Her own marriage broke down because she was less than honest with her husband but it seems she has forgotten about that now.

Wonder if she'll end up living with Michael full-time she does seem to move in with people's spouses while they're away.
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syed and Christian - :yawn:

Amira has been the only good thing about their exit storyline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why was Christian angry at Masood and Zainab? It's Syed's decision. Christian is so full of shit. Amira is more family to Yasmin than he'll ever be so he should really shut that big gob of his.
    If Christian is confused about his place in Yasmin's life, that's Syed's fault. Syed should never have let Christian believe that he was more than Yasmin's step-father. Parents should be parents and step-parents should be step-parents otherwise things can get really messy.
  • Options
    lloydsimcolloydsimco Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    What a crap week that was.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it has but i thought tonights was the best in weeks. good character interaction,character development, interesting, funny and had a theme running through it. i like those type of eps
    I agree with you for once:D
    Plus it was set at night. Easily the best episode of the month thus far.
    The problem is the show has been treading water since the Big Week in August and people are sick of these "nothing episodes" were plots move along at snail's pace or not at all.
    The show needs a big kick up the backside. Thank god the Ava stuff is coming up because that's the only story I'm looking forward to.

Lovely written episode by Mr. Reason. Tracey got her year's worth of dialogue:D
    The Michael/Roxy scene was a gem.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    I agree with you for once:D
    Plus it was set a night. Easily the best episode of the month thus far.
    The problem is the show has been treading water since the Big Week in August and people are sick of these "nothing episodes" were plots move along at snail's pace or not at all.
    The show needs a big kick up the backside. Thank god the Ava stuff is coming up because that's the only story I'm looking forward to.

Lovely written episode by Mr. Reason. Tracey got her year's worth of dialogue:D
    The Michael/Roxy scene was a gem.

i think all the breaks have really affected the show. they keep dragging s/l's out and the same thing happens every ep. doing the same with chryed cos theyre leaving. thats why i liked last night because it was different
  • Options
    Lion_60Lion_60 Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Great episode with good talks: Kat and Alfie, Michael and Roxy, Syed and Christian, Massoud and Zaineb. And a great mouse. :D