Man United Supporters Thread (Part 47)

Comments

• NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kingjeremy wrote: »
    Seems not, the Man. United thread has well and truly been killed.

Looks like we've been Blattered.

Missed all the action,someone been taking the piss out of the Miranda series again?

Totally off topic, but comedy lost a legend yesterday. Massive fan of Bottom and Rik. :cry:
  • Eye ItchEye Itch Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O'Neill wrote: »
    Think we'll be on part 47 for some time...

Of which 99% of posts will be by one member.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally off topic, but comedy lost a legend yesterday. Massive fan of Bottom and Rik. :cry:

I was taken aback when I heard this news. 56 is no age.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like we've been Blattered.

Missed all the action,someone been taking the piss out of the Miranda series again?

I thought that he was such an amazing and talented actor, he really knew how to make people laugh, it is such a shocking death, and at a relatively young age as well.

Eye Itch wrote: »
    Of which 99% of posts will be by one member.

Is that as dig at me?

Am I not allowed to post, just in case I may have posted previously, or do I have to ask permission to post when I want to now??
  • toastie15toastie15 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish David Gill was still at OT he has just walked out of a FIFA meeting and told Blatter to step down:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is that as dig at me?

Am I not allowed to post, just in case I may have posted previously, or do I have to ask permission to post when I want to now??

I wouldn't worry too much about it batdude, keep doing what you're doing. A handful of people don't think much of you here and think their opinion and presence weighs more than yours does.

It's the same on every forum. Pay them no mind, there are some people who will enjoy your posts. Not everyone here is full of their own self importance.

Back on topic though, do we have to replace Young, Nani and Valencia with new additions? I don't think so...
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did find it funny the other day when people were slagging a certain poster for posting some news about a united player and were told it was pointless news and why they even bother.

Yet the same posters who slagged him off were telling us about thier holidays and what not as if that's important news, you can't make it up. No wonder hardly anyone wants to post here anymore
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    Cut the discussion of other users - banned or still present - out please.
  • homer2012homer2012 Posts: 5,216
    Forum Member
    Which united player will shine at this years world cup?

Going for rvp myself
  • Banana RamaBanana Rama Posts: 3,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »

Going for rvp myself

kagawa always does well for japan, he's a key player for them, tricky group they are in tho...
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Looks like a good time for me to apologise to Igloo Man for calling him Pingu.
  • Igloo_ManIgloo_Man Posts: 2,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Looks like a good time for me to apologise to Igloo Man for calling him Pingu.

Apology accepted. :)

Until the next time. :D
  • toastie15toastie15 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    I did find it funny the other day when people were slagging a certain poster for posting some news about a united player and were told it was pointless news and why they even bother.

Yet the same posters who slagged him off were telling us about thier holidays and what not as if that's important news, you can't make it up. No wonder hardly anyone wants to post here anymore

Quite agree we are all different but all share a love for United which should mean more than anything else roll on the new season and a new beginning for the team we love.
  • FireincairoFireincairo Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    kendoguk wrote: »

from what i saw it was news about lampard moving to america. Not quite sure on what level that is news about a united player.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh, a new thread as well! :D:D

Quite good in a way, the less said about "Part 46", the better, we move on with LvG and " Part 47"! :D

I was at work today so I missed the start of the shiny new thread, some of us have to work for a living.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Igloo_Man wrote: »
    Apology accepted. :)

Until the next time. :D

You know you love me having a pet name for you! I'll have no bugger else to talk to soon.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    Final warning. Do not discuss other members - banned or not - or more posting privileges will be revoked.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    from what i saw it was news about lampard moving to america. Not quite sure on what level that is news about a united player.

It was actually news about januzi or however u spell it's debut for Belgium that was considered not important.

Nothing to do with lampard I agree that wasn't important. But anywho who moving on.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See you all at Old Trafford next season folks.

It's the only way we're going to be able to talk to each other about United.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    homer2012 wrote: »

Going for rvp myself

Since we have the joint amount from one team at the world cup (14 players same as Bayern), it might be hard to narrow it down somewhat, if there was no politics involved, then it should be De Gea, but seeing as Del Bosque will settle for a reserve keeper ahead of him (and a not wanted keeper in Reina might also for some farcical reason be also ahead of him), sadly he might not have the chance to prove that he is the best keeper in his age group in the world (better than Courtois certainly).

With that being said, I will go for Mata if he can get into that ridiculously talented Spanish midfield, he is a superb player.
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    f_196 wrote: »

Who said we cannot talk about United?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    You know you love me having a pet name for you! I'll have no bugger else to talk to soon.

Hopefully, if I am a good boy, I will still be around!
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Hopefully, if I am a good boy, I will still be around!

Hope so, ive always enjoyed your input
  • Banana RamaBanana Rama Posts: 3,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since we have the joint amount from one team at the world cup (14 players same as Bayern), it might be hard to narrow it down somewhat, if there was no politics involved, then it should be De Gea, but seeing as Del Bosque will settle for a reserve keeper ahead of him (and a not wanted keeper in Reina might also for some farcical reason be also ahead of him), sadly he might not have the chance to prove that he is the best keeper in his age group in the world (better than Courtois certainly).

With that being said, I will go for Mata if he can get into that ridiculously talented Spanish midfield, he is a superb player.

van persie is the best candidate to light up the tournament i think, rooney and the other english players won't pull up any trees, de gea and mata won't get much game time for spain if any, yep van persie for me with honorable mention to kagawa and hernandez who always do well for japan/mexico...
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    f_196 wrote: »

Im hoping to get up there a few times next season, see you there my friend. :)
This discussion has been closed.