Charlotte Church

1235»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    billymawa wrote:
    Hmmm, I kind of agree with CaptainVonTrapp on this one... Years ago I was a size eight and was about as curvy as a ten year old boy...the same goes for the size 8 folks I know now, too... sorry!

xxx

No. You're all right thanks. Happy with the weight and size I am. Size 8 with curves. Sorry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    I'm a size 8 with curves too and i'm not going to apologise for it either! Anyone can be curvy as long as they have the right proportions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Exacty, ipredictariot. To me, someone with curves is someone who goes in and out in the right places. Size is irrelevent..and I'm a 5'1 size 12 so not slim at all.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Size 8 too and also go out and in at the right places.
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    billymawa wrote:
    Hmmm, I kind of agree with CaptainVonTrapp on this one... Years ago I was a size eight and was about as curvy as a ten year old boy...the same goes for the size 8 folks I know now, too... sorry!

xxx

This is really stupid, how come you people can judge bodies you never saw, :rolleyes: I'm a size 6/8 and I do have a boyish body structure, and I do look skinny but I'm tall, if someone is a bit smaller than am I It can it can be perfectly curvy,it's all abour proportion, i know loads of people like that. And for my body structure I do have a big womanly celulite bum,it's strange but I didn't made myself, so everything is possible. Size is irrelevant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    oogiep wrote:
    You obviously need to do more exercise, walking is not enough. Why dont you jog?

Anyway back on Charlotte, I hope Gavin eventually dumps her.

Why do I need to do more exercise? I'm perfectly happy with the way that I look, and with my overall level of fitness. I have low blood pressure and low cholesterol. Don't force your own insecurities onto other people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oogiep wrote:
    You obviously need to do more exercise, walking is not enough. Why dont you jog?

I hope if you're with someone, they dump you, because your attitude stinks.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they seem like a lovely couple.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope if you're with someone, they dump you, because your attitude stinks.

oogiep is a bit of a ninny isn't she :D

I can't see Gavin dumping Charlotte any time soon anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I apologise for upsetting folks, I really didn't mean to :(

xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    billymawa wrote:
    I apologise for upsetting folks, I really didn't mean to :(

xxx

tell me about it, one comment and they're all on your back! good thing they're only size 8, otherwise they'd have flattened me by now :D (Cue comments about being size 8 and 25 stone, completely normal I believe.... ;) )
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oogiep wrote:

Why so bitter?

Are you hoping to bag Gavin for yourself or something? ;):p
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tell me about it, one comment and they're all on your back! good thing they're only size 8, otherwise they'd have flattened me by now :D (Cue comments about being size 8 and 25 stone, completely normal I believe.... ;) )

Why you so against size 8's and adamant they arent curvy ..........do I dare bring up the old chestnut and say maybe a bit envious (note, not jealous).
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member

Just a question, do you think that a 5'7 woman that weights 50 kilos, has the same body structure of a 5'1 with the same weight?

Do you think that someone that is a Size 8 with 6 foot looks the same as a size 8 with 5ft one?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Give it a rest. Wasn't this thread about Charlotte Church? A young woman who's already said that 'junk food' keeps her morning sickness at bay. She's overweight and always has been, if she's fine that's fine. Stop crucifying the rest of the world who don't want to carry the weight of the world on their ass.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she deserves a break. she's only 21. thank god we have some celebs who aren't tiny. Gives the less tiny ones of us in the world some hope!
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to think there's room for all shapes and sizes in this world. I'm a titch of 4ft 7 and a size 6. One of my best mates is 6ft, size 10-12 and we look a right pair when we go out. Another is 5ft 5 and 16-17 stone. I love them both to bits, and both are very attractive in their own way. CC has admitted to being 'a bit of a heifer'. I'm no great fan, by any means, but I admire her for not conforming to the size zero hype (yawn)! I'd rather look at CC's smiling, open face than the Posh Pout (ugh!). Anyway, more recent research says that you can be overweight and fitter than lean people. Wouldn't it be awful if we all looked and acted the same? Obesity is a different issue, but let's cut some slack for the skinnies and the more generously proportioned, the physically energetic and the couch spuds (AND the two above pairs don't necessarily correspond!). Agree about the hair, though...mmm...not v.flattering!!! Bo Derek she ain't.