Options

Mariah is going to be a mummy

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are always rumours about this, but if she does want children i dont think she should wait too much longer as she is no longer a spring chicken. That isnt a dig, im just saying that the quality of eggs starts to decrease and im not sure but i think it also becomes harder to fall pregnant with age.
  • Options
    MadameLaMinxMadameLaMinx Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The announcement was the title of her new album.

Message says "Bcuz I Love U, I want u to be the first to know the title of my new album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" Its very personal & dedicated to u."

So, not a pregnancy announcement.
  • Options
    CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oops that was a bit of a premature announcement by the op
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    There are always rumours about this, but if she does want children i dont think she should wait too much longer as she is no longer a spring chicken. That isnt a dig, im just saying that the quality of eggs starts to decrease and im not sure but i think it also becomes harder to fall pregnant with age.

Dlisted had pictures of her leaving a ivf clinic a month or so back. But really, is it anyones buisiness? Nah.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to them both!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wait - maybe it wasnt 3.27 when she said that... I dont know where she is so dont know the time zone, shes just said "dont forget I have a special announcement at 3.27.."

Its just "MARIAH NEWS CENTRAL!" on Twitter today.

Its 3.25 in LA at the moment. Im guessing thats probably where she is then...

Which means the announcements on the way.
  • Options
    Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it has gone 3:27 in LA and still nothing??
  • Options
    MizzusedMizzused Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately not pregnant but I love the new album title :D
  • Options
    MizzusedMizzused Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wait - maybe it wasnt 3.27 when she said that... I dont know where she is so dont know the time zone, shes just said "dont forget I have a special announcement at 3.27.."

Its just "MARIAH NEWS CENTRAL!" on Twitter today.

Its 3.25 in LA at the moment. Im guessing thats probably where she is then...

Which means the announcements on the way.
    She already made the announcement @ 3.27pm NYC time. I think the last post is an error.
  • Options
    crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Would have been a good contender for the Mommie Dearest thread!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    I like Mariah, but I cannot picture her raising a child at all. Everything is "me, me, me, me" with her.
  • Options
    yagyag Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't Posh spice been expecting their 4th for about 4 years now???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Lol, well I feel daft now :o

A 'special announcement' for her fans suggests it's something to do with her music/album. If it was a baby it's not particularly special for her fans, more for her and her husband...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, there were no other announcments after that random "dont forget I have a special announcment" twitter.

Ah well, back to following interesting people instead :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That kid is going to be so f***ed up

How would you like it if we commented on your pregnancy like that, not very nice at all.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird thread!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Except she isn't it seems.

Weird thread!:rolleyes:

I just realised after I posted that Mariah wasn't... the rumours won't go away!
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    summerain wrote: »
    Lol, well I feel daft now :o

So do I, great thread OP.
  • Options
    TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone decide to make an announcement at precisely 3:27? Why not 3:30 or even 3:25?

3:27 :D

I think I'm starting to hate twitter, it's getting far too much useless information into my head and it seems impossible to avoid it! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Mizzused wrote: »
    Congrats to Mariah and Nick they are expecting :D

Pfffffff. Feminem will be pished off!!!! :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can honestly say that if she was pregnant she would be wearing a bra, unlike in this photo taken this week! http://showbiz.sky.com/whose-airport-flash Your boobs are so sore for the first 3 months she couldnt possibly not wear one!
  • Options
    fraserafrasera Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member

many aging stars probably use implanted donated eggs and such fertility treatments. not exactly something most would admit to
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering that she has stated that she does not want children, this is good news.

Congratulations,Mariah, on avoiding accidents and remaining a happy,successful childfree woman!:D