Options

Nicolo's review on xfactor single

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
Forum Member
Remember Nicolo Festa, the bitchy Italian hipster who was cruelly booted out after the first live edition of The X Factor? Well he’s taken over Vice Singles Club this week. I don’t know whether to worry about him after reading these. The Grinderman review is particularly perverse and after his review of the new X Factor charity song, I can’t imagine Simon Cowell will be calling him back for The X Factor tour. Anyway, thanks Nicolo! You’re a funny guy who ****ing hates modern pop.

Over to Nicolo:

OLLY MURS
Thinking of Me
Epic
Olly Murs, aka human equivalent of Snow White’s Dopey has struck again. In this video a he plays a singer, a footballer, a dancer, and acrobat and an ice-cream man. In his next videos we’ll see him picking up daisies, then horse riding blindfolded, and the next day his autobiography will be sitting at the till at HMV. Dear Mr Murs, please decide what you want to be already. Do one thing, try to do it well, and please let that not be music. Because one Jason Mraz is enough.

THE X FACTOR: THE FINALISTS 2010
Heroes
Syco
The world has been waiting with bated breath for THE moment of the year. Forget the Grammys, the Oscars and the Jubilee; The X Factor charity single is out. I really don’t know what to say. Personally I find the whole thing ignominious and I’d expect the Thin White Duke to chop his balls off after hearing it. However, the gun pointed at my balls right now though is telling me that I thoroughly enjoyed it. So yeah… I’m undecided.
?

More to find here: http://www.viceland.com/music/2010/11/x-factors-nicolo-reviews-the-singles/

And his hilarious twitteraccount : @nico1o
Interesting take on Paije's leaving :
Preposterous. We've known whos leaving since 5

I kinda like this guy :D

Comments

• Options
    SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahahahahaha, top draw, fantastic :D
  • Options
    kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was always far too interesting to have gone in Week 1.
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicolo's tweets are superb. He needs a column or a presenting gig or something. Konnie's job next year, maybe.
  • Options
    idlewildgirlidlewildgirl Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is one of my favourite Twitters, comedy genius!
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna be in the minority here, but I can't stand the little bitter goblin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think he's bitter - he was equally uncomplimentary about the show when he was still in it!:p
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I tend to agree. I was quite pleased to see him out so quickly.
  • Options
    SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bitter? he blasted the show while he was still in it!
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I love this guy! He needs to get more writing jobs! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Nicolo's tweets funny but he's incredibly bitter .. lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha Nicolo is brilliant, too bad we only had one week of him on the show but at least now he says what he thinks and isn't faking it by being nice.

Love the dig at Olly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The charity single is rubbish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me either.

He auditoned for the show he purports to have so little regard for. He was a rubbish singer, should never have gotten through to the lives, in my opinion of course.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicolo was Robbed so all fairness for him and I can't agree more with his review on Olly Murs but even comparing him to Jason Mraz is a step too far.
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Thin White Duke would feel like chopping his balls off eh? Well maybe he should have thought about the hatchet job that would be done to his song when he gave them the go ahead to record it.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Good to see Nicolo overcome with the charitable spirit of the song.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I couldn''t stand him on X Factor but his comments- especially Polly Murs (typo and it's staying) -are spot on.

"the gun pointed at my balls right now though is telling me that I thoroughly enjoyed it." Hahahaha!