Options

Mirror Exclusive: Cheryl gets a second chance to judge the US X Factor

Comments

• Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    I'm surprised that Cheryl stans aren't annoyed at the fact that they have been played by Princess Smug who they idolise so dearly.

It was a publicity stunt. She was in on it. She knew she was being made out to be the victim and her fans were fawning all over here. She knew that she was decieving everyone by not making an official statement and going along with the game.

And yet here you Cheryl fans still are.... still idolising her. I'm sorry but some (not all of you) Cheryl fans are truly deluded if you are happy to be taken for mugs.

"suckers" ;)
  • Options
    sterock85sterock85 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    KieranDS wrote: »
    :D:D:D

You forgot out some people from the so called 'publicity stunt' including Nicole Scherzinger, Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell, Will.i.am, Fox Television.

But of course it's all Cheryl ;);)

There all just pathetic fame ****. 'most' of them wouldn't be half as famous or famous at all if they soley relied on talent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sterock85 wrote: »
    There all just pathetic fame ****. 'most' of them wouldn't be half as famous or famous at all if they soley relied on talent.

the ugly truth is, they would be nowhere if it wasn't for the gullibility of most of the GBP
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take your point Kieran, but honestly, Cheryl and Simon were the ones at the centre of this story so the blame lies with them rather than those other people you mentioned, who quite frankly, may well have NOT been in on the stunt.
  • Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take your point Kieran, but honestly, Cheryl and Simon were the ones at the centre of this story so the blame lies with them rather than those other people you mentioned, who quite frankly, may well have NOT been in on the stunt.

Cheryl and Simon only care about themselves they most likely kept it to themselves, sad bast*rds
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They were the ones that added fuel to the fire. Nicole giving thanks to her new judging role, Louis saying Cheryl and Simon will never speak again, Will.i.am apparently advising Chery never to talk to Simon again.

Nothing has actually come from Cheryl nor Simon (well apart from the jokes on BGT).

All of this has been started by a report by TMZ and having people like Louis, Nicole & Will.i.am adding things to that original story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were the ones that added fuel to the fire. Nicole giving thanks to her new judging role, Louis saying Cheryl and Simon will never speak again, Will.i.am apparently advising Chery never to talk to Simon again.

Nothing has actually come from Cheryl nor Simon (well apart from the jokes on BGT).

All of this has been started by a report by TMZ and having people like Louis, Nicole & Will.i.am adding things to that original story.

I agree that Will.I.Am was probably in on it. Louis, Nicola and Paula... not sure. But you can't say Cheryl and Simon aren't guilty just because they didn't say anything. In fact, their silence has proved to be more damning then anything they have actually said.
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you should read some of the comments on just jared lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree that Will.I.Am was probably in on it. Louis, Nicola and Paula... not sure. But you can't say Cheryl and Simon aren't guilty just because they didn't say anything. In fact, their silence has proved to be more damning then anything they have actually said.

what about Cheryls mum - didn't she say her daughter didn't want to become another SInitta..... would be amazed if she wasn't in on it..... she'd do anything for her golden goose.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't do it, Cheryl, until you get guarantees. This could be a ploy to bilk you out of the money you are owed.
  • Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »

Haha they're really giving it to Cheryl, nothing more than the trollop deserves
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nicole on the radio station was the first solid, actual evidence we had that she might have replaced Cheryl. The rest was just written by a journalist with the same old 'sources' used in every article.

The silence was strange and that's why I believe she wasn't sacked in the first place, or maybe there was a chance they could want her back. If they have given an official announcement and then went back on what they said a week or so before the claims of a publicity stunt would have been higher than they are now. Whereas now, they can just play it as 'there was no official announcement' etc

I believe maybe at the time Fox thought she wasn't what they wanted but the story got leaked before they intended it too, they played it quiet for this last week, reviewed the tapes or whatever and decided they wanted her back.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicole on the radio station was the first solid, actual evidence we had that she might have replaced Cheryl. The rest was just written by a journalist with the same old 'sources' used in every article.

The silence was strange and that's why I believe she wasn't sacked in the first place, or maybe there was a chance they could want her back. If they have given an official announcement and then went back on what they said a week or so before the claims of a publicity stunt would have been higher than they are now. Whereas now, they can just play it as 'there was no official announcement' etc

I believe maybe at the time Fox thought she wasn't what they wanted but the story got leaked before they intended it too, they played it quiet for this last week, reviewed the tapes or whatever and decided they wanted her back.

i say wait and see what happens. so far this is just another spin on the story. nothing has been confirmed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lol if this gets around on some of the US sites it looks like it could backfire for Simon and Co.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    i say wait and see what happens. so far this is just another spin on the story. nothing has been confirmed.

I shall. I don't even know why I care...I don't even like The X Factor that much :D

Edit:
    Very pro-Cheryl on The X Factor USA Facebook page:
    http://www.facebook.com/TheXFactorUSA/posts/150968058308157
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    Lol if this gets around on some of the US sites it looks like it could backfire for Simon and Co.

http://www.dlisted.com/taxonomy/term/725

this site is immense :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shall. I don't even know why I care...I don't even like The X Factor that much

Edit:

Very pro-Cheryl on The X Factor USA Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/TheXFactorUSA/posts/150968058308157

Not really much to go by what with only 15 people commeting and 4 are against . 4 are neutral and 7 are for. lol we got more than 7 on here that are for.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh fascinating to read this news, I'm glad there's not an x-factor forum, in which it could of been contained.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The paula abdul bit is really funny :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

wow a lot of them are not taken by her there are they. I wonder what they would say if they found out she coming back to them lol.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wootton stole the story from here http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/x-factor-standoff-cheryl-cole-194432

and it's because they are wrangling out of paying her according to this new cole source.. So they want her to get a visa. Call me crazy but she will need to have had been granted a visa to work for however long she asked for.. She doesn't need axpermanant visa to get paid.

Simon would not be looking up YouTube videos in order to convince producers as he can direct them to actual footage. Dan jumped the gun, IMO but well see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn.

I had a massive suspicion from the start this was all just a publicity stunt. What a shock that turns out to be the case.

I'm really sick of such awful manipulation being so rampant in the media though. It's boring beyond belief, and so predictable I could write these news stories myself in my sleep.
  • Options
    Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    Hahahaha Oh poor you Cheryl went along with this stunt and let her fans get upset and she didnt give one toss about their feeling, Looks like you are all dispensable :D

Upset?I have been smiling all week, you could not have seen a happier poster. :D Was happy she turned down UKXF as I knew the ratings are going to tumble because she is not there.

The ratings were a joke until she joined XF and they would be a joke now that she has left. She's off to bigger and better things UK can have their ghetto chav Tula and her thug of a cousin Dappy in his nappy taking centre stage on UKFC Muwhahaha! I wont be watching the rubbish along with millions of others.
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of old shite. Seriously.

You'd think they'd have waited a day or two after BGT ended in order to make it less obvious...

Simon is taking the audience for mugs.

I thought XFUK was manipulated last year with the Cher Lloyd and Katie Waissell debacle. It's going to be even more manipulated this year.

I'm seriously boycotting XFUK AND XFUSA now.