Options

The jokes on Cheryl haters! She won and you lost

Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
Forum Member
✭✭
She back the queen of X factor was begged to come back and they realised she was the real star and Nicole Shitsinger was a massive flop with the Americans:p

Cheryl ready to conquer USA after conquering UK! I hope someone has rang 999 as someone needs to look out for the health of some jealous people.

It's been a long, hot summer
And it's 95 degrees in the shade
It's only Sunday morning
And 'they' need that Friday feeling again :D

Comments

• Options
    Will MitchellWill Mitchell Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time to lower your dosage me thinks.
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hold your horses! nothing is confirmed!
  • Options
    thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi Im a cheryl fan but please stop youre giving the rest of us a bad name and just making yourself look silly...
    I understand your love for cheryl but when this all goes belly up youll just look stupid..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thinkfun wrote: »
    hi Im a cheryl fan but please stop youre giving the rest of us a bad name and just making yourself look silly...
    I understand your love for cheryl but when this all goes belly up youll just look stupid..

exactly! wait and see how it plays out!
  • Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    your clearly a cheryl fan, which is fine, unlike some i don't attack people for having an opinion on her, cheryl had no problem letting all her fans, including you, believe that she was fired, the girl cares only for herself and has absolutely no shame, she let herself be embarrassed because she's a fame seeking ****, talentless bint, the us is welcome to her
  • Options
    Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop feeding the troll. :p
  • Options
    EastEndFan05EastEndFan05 Posts: 4,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Columbo fan, ''just one more thing''.

Go take your medication:p:D
  • Options
    RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its safe to say you are the loser columbo :)
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    The only person who lost anything tonight is you- if I find your dignity I'll make sure to give it you back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no you lose as it shows that if this was a stunt then Cheryl does not care about her fans feelings by letting them all get upset over her sacking. The rest of us win because we see the back of her again.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    She back the queen of X factor was begged to come back and they realised she was the real star and Nicole Shitsinger was a massive flop with the Americans:p

Cheryl ready to conquer USA after conquering UK! I hope someone has rang 999 as someone needs to look out for the health of some jealous people.

It's been a long, hot summer
    And it's 95 degrees in the shade
    It's only Sunday morning
    And 'they' need that Friday feeling again :D

I hope someone rings 999 and returns you to where you belong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Hmmmm maybe y'all shouldn't believe all the paps print?
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly, i too am a cheryl fan and have been trying to get this point across in his last few thread the last couple of days. All it does is make us all look deluded.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's nice. Now go back to your padded cell...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How embarassing :o
  • Options
    jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even if Cheryl changes her mind and refuses the offer we still have to bask in the glory that she was begged to come back.

The only thing that would stop her from not being on USXF is if she shuns SC the balls in her court! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    How embarassing :o

Agree! The poor souls who were having a great time thinking Cheryl was sacked must be in tears especially seeing that they were so wrong and made fools of themselves ;)
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haters in against the t&c's. I'm getting really sick of that word. I wish the mods would actually enforce the rules and ban it's usage. If you don't like non fans of Cheryl, could you at least find an articulate way of putting your point across?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haters in against the t&c's. I'm getting really sick of that word. I wish the mods would actually enforce the rules and ban it's usage. If you don't like non fans of Cheryl, could you at least find an articulate way of putting your point across?

Really? Well my post was aimed at the posters who said ' I hate that bitch I hope she dies' You want rules enforced to stop me calling people haters when they are clearly happy being haters? :rolleyes:

You dont like my thread? Log off or bog off :D
  • Options
    Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see "your" thread lasting long if you behave like this.

Nothing has been confirmed as yet. If she's back on USA X-Factor then good riddance to her.
    I agree - she can't think much of her fans if she let them get upset by her so-called sacking.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? Well my post was aimed at the posters who said ' I hate that bitch I hope she dies' You want rules enforced to stop me calling people haters when they are clearly happy being haters? :rolleyes:

If you had a problem with one specific post, then you should have responded in that thread, at the time. Clearly that post wasn't the reason you started this thread and you are simply looking to cause a reaction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop feeding the troll. :p

Heh, so it's a "troll' when it doesn't suit you, eh? No doubt if the news was something that you feel validated your weird hatred of Cheryl, it would be legit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

whoever wrote that should be ashamed of themselves. however, sinking lower than their level is not going to help!
This discussion has been closed.