Options

Britney working with Marina & The Diamonds

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Marina & the diamonds & a some guy guessing he`s a producer tweeted that Britney has been by to work on a new song, does this mean Brits already started on her enxt album or she could just be in the experimental stages.

Reciepts:
https://twitter.com/#!/MarinasDiamonds/status/158521022331629568

Comments

• Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    Marina & the diamonds & a some guy guessing he`s a producer tweeted that Britney has been by to work on a new song, does this mean Brits already started on her enxt album or she could just be in the experimental stages.

Reciepts:
    https://twitter.com/#!/MarinasDiamonds/status/158521022331629568

That cant be right....Britney wont be in the recording Studio just yet shes only just came of her tour, and Britney said she is taking a small break.
  • Options
    Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, you'd think you knew her.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    That cant be right....Britney wont be in the recording Studio just yet shes only just came of her tour, and Britney said she is taking a small break.

It basically could just be experimental stages tbh
    and the break thing could of meant anything a break from actual working or break from the public eye? who knows
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    It basically could just be experimental stages tbh
    and the break thing could of meant anything a break from actual working or break from the public eye? who knows

Yeah true, Im quite excited now :D if she is experimenting which Brit always does I mean some tracks from Femme Fatale were Recorded 2 years ago so we could have a new Album in 2013 :cool:
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I hope this is true :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I hope Britney gets some creative freedom, but not in the "work with whoever you want, but you'll only release the Dr Luke songs" sense. REAL creative freedom. It's hightime we got an album that showcases Britney's vision :cool:
  • Options
    IlleismIlleism Posts: 640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm here for this.:)

I heard she'll have a guest spot on Nicki Minaj's album later this year, by the way (Britney, not Marina).:)
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she isnt working with Britney, Marina was just retweeting a funny tweet by the producer who was meeting Britney.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she'd like to think about working with a vocal coach first...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she'd like to think about working with a vocal coach first...

you`re 13 years to late dude with that one nice try though :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you`re 13 years to late dude with that one nice try though :p

It's nice to keep up the encouragement no matter how much the poor dear fails to take a hint.