Myskow Omits Deana in assesment

1235»

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Olive2 wrote: »
    I know but why wasn't the Deana clip shown

They don't always show the clips that will be shown on the HL's show, it may be shown tonight.
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    They don't always show the clips that will be shown on the HL's show, it may be shown tonight.

But they dedicated a section to it and usually allocate time to each housemate.
  • charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    I am sick of the way BB has been handled this year and it all stems from the first day when Deana had to nom HM's and being able to talk about nominations, then not turfing Conor out and the final insult of handing him all that money. All in my own personal opinion of course.

I did not vote for years after they put back HM's that had been evicted on a 'vote to evict' and never watched last year apart from them going in and a few days. This year I decided to give it a go and have voted for Deana. I will be voting as much as I can now until the final even though I have not been watching for a while and then that will be it, they will never get another penny out of me and voting to save sucks as far as I am concerned although I appreciate that a lot prefer it.

I will watch CBB but if it starts circling the drain like this series I will just stop watching. The producers, IMO are ******
    don't want to get banned because I only have the forum to find out what is really happening :D
  • johnanjohnan Posts: 3,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they had nothing worthwhile to show about Deana and therefore didn't bother.

Myskow is not my favourite lady but she is shrewd and a good judge of character and I expect she saw right through Deana and didn't like her from the start.

Just like all the other housemates in fact.

Hence nothing good to show of her.
    At least she didn't say anything bad, which I am sure she could have.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Talking to Nina ....everyone mentioned but not Deana:eek::mad:
    She`s proberly jealous as she`s a washed up ugly old hag,should`nt even be on the telly incase she scares kid`s
  • BillyBoy7BillyBoy7 Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Are they afraid of her lol.:D

My thoughts are that they're afraid of any more attention being drawn to Conors disgusting rant against Miss India UK and ALL womankind.
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    johnan wrote: »
    I think they had nothing worthwhile to show about Deana and therefore didn't bother.

Myskow is not my favourite lady but she is shrewd and a good judge of character and I expect she saw right through Deana and didn't like her from the start.

Just like all the other housemates in fact.

Hence nothing good to show of her.
    At least she didn't say anything bad, which I am sure she could have.

And yet Nina awarded Deana and Luke S with a special dinner, for their task performances.

I'm assuming that Nina was going to discuss Deana last, but Alice decided that the time was up.