Sharon Osbourne vs Rebecca Loos - 2006

124»

Comments

• gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    He only gets into trouble if he gets sent off the pitch...Sharon could pick on Rebecca Loos because she was not a big star, she would never pick on David an A'Lister....Just as she would never have picked on Kylie the way she picked on Dannii.

presumably, since we are lead to believe sharon`s comments were because of her `friendship` with the beckhams, that might have had more to do with her not picking on david. dannii was no saint at the x factor either. she was quick to speak about the feud between them in her book, but she didn't admit what annoyed sharon about her. that being, the situation where dannii was sleeping with the boss and generally behaving like teacher`s pet.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now........there must be a word for media-whoring in the style of Sharon Osbourne but I just cannot think what it might be. Any ideas folks?:confused:

No doubt I'd be getting a Tiffany box if she knew my address.;)
    She's a high class fishwife ;)
    Just as she would never have picked on Kylie the way she picked on Dannii.
    Sharon accused Danii of sleeping with Simon and sucking up to him, which turned out to be true. I don't know how Dani managed to become some sort of underdog darling? She had quite a few moments where she showed herself up. Sharon is quite in your face and you'd know if she had something to say about you but I always got the feeling that Dani, while quieter, is more underhanded.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sharon accused Danii of sleeping with Simon and sucking up to him, which turned out to be true. I don't know how Dani managed to become some sort of underdog darling? She had quite a few moments where she showed herself up. Sharon is quite in your face and you'd know if she had something to say about you but I always got the feeling that Dani, while quieter, is more underhanded.

I've never believed that Dannii was 'bullied' by Sharon either ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    presumably, since we are lead to believe sharon`s comments were because of her `friendship` with the beckhams, that might have had more to do with her not picking on david. dannii was no saint at the x factor either. she was quick to speak about the feud between them in her book, but she didn't admit what annoyed sharon about her. that being, the situation where dannii was sleeping with the boss and generally behaving like teacher`s pet.

This.

We've only ever heard Dannii's side haven't we? She well milked that Sharon/bullying situation too, but conveniently left out the sleeping with Simon bit in her book - she's very media savvy is Dannii ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

that is actually how i would describe her.:o of course, we are all well aware of her shortcomings as a music manager, tv personality and with some aspects of her personal life. however, people seem to forget that she is high class trash.:o as opposed to rebecca, who was z list fodder and her tv résumé reflected that. sharon with all her faults, attracted more lucrative tv work based on her own profile.
    This.

We've only ever heard Dannii's side haven't we? She well milked that Sharon/bullying situation too, but conveniently left out the sleeping with Simon bit in her book - she's very media savvy is Dannii ;)

i like dannii, but she did milk that situation for all it was worth. all the while, she pretended to be completely at a loss as to why sharon would have the hump with her.:rolleyes:

the argument about her not wanting to `pick on` a-list stars is a non starter anyway. sharon most recently had a much publicised falling out with lady gaga and you don't get many stars that are as big than her.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    that is actually how i would describe her.:o of course, we are all well aware of her shortcomings as a music manager, tv personality and with some aspects of her personal life. however, people seem to forget that she is high class trash.:o as opposed to rebecca, who was z list fodder and her tv résumé reflected that. sharon with all her faults, attracted more lucrative tv work based on her own profile.

i like dannii, but she did milk that situation for all it was worth. all the while, she pretended to be completely at a loss as to why sharon would have the hump with her.:rolleyes:

the argument about her not wanting to `pick on` a-list stars is a non starter anyway. sharon most recently had a much publicised falling out with lady gaga and you don't get many stars that are as big than her.

She feel out with Lady Gaga in a war of words through media. She wasn't working with her, it wasn't to her face either. If Dannii was sleeping with Simon, neither of them were married and they were both adults, they did nothing wrong. Dannii is younger, prettier and someone that Simon wanted in his bed, Sharon was jealous.. Dannii stayed in that job long after her relationship with Simon ended and remained professional and never, ever spoke about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame Rebecca's music career didn't take off...really:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpVFv_mhKIw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She feel out with Lady Gaga in a war of words through media. She wasn't working with her, it wasn't to her face either. If Dannii was sleeping with Simon, neither of them were married and they were both adults, they did nothing wrong. Dannii is younger, prettier and someone that Simon wanted in his bed, Sharon was jealous.. Dannii stayed in that job long after her relationship with Simon ended and remained professional and never, ever spoke about it.

It's got nothing to do with the rights or wrongs of Dannii sleeping with the boss, the story was that Sharon was pissed off because Dannii was lording it over everyone because she was sleeping with Cowell.

Sharon had every right to be angry, she had been an XF judge since the show began, then all of a sudden, Dannii comes along and is Simon's pet. Minogue wasn't as innocent as she made herself out to be.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Do people really believe Simon and Dannii were shagging?

I mean seriously :D
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would support anyone over Sharon Osbourne
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She feel out with Lady Gaga in a war of words through media. She wasn't working with her, it wasn't to her face either.

what difference does that make? you originally wrote that she wouldn't `pick on an a-lister`, but she did call gaga out in the media. do you honestly think if she met lady gaga, she wouldn't confront her about the same issues?:D

here`s how she signed off her open letter to gaga, not the actions of a starstruck coward if you ask me.:o

`Let me know if you want to continue this debate. I’m an open playing field for you my darling. Sincerely, Sharon Osbourne'.
    If Dannii was sleeping with Simon, neither of them were married and they were both adults, they did nothing wrong. Dannii is younger, prettier and someone that Simon wanted in his bed, Sharon was jealous.. Dannii stayed in that job long after her relationship with Simon ended and remained professional and never, ever spoke about it.

i wonder why that was? possibly, because people would have assumed that she got the x factor job for all the wrong reasons and perhaps some people would also appreciate why sharon fell out with her.:rolleyes: its has nothing to do with professionalism and everything to do with saving face.:o dannii claimed to have no idea why sharon would be annoyed with her, when its obvious she knew exactly what the reason was, but it just didn't suit dannii to reveal that reason.

of course, as your post indicates, there are plenty of people that would have still blamed sharon and her `jealously`. personally, i don't think sharon cared less about dannii and simon. she just got annoyed with dannii playing teacher`s pet.