100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    Seriously? Some of you guys on here are ridiculous. So a man having sex with a woman doesn't prove he isn't gay? Oh wait, let me guess, he did a sex tape just so people on DS didn't say he was gay :mad::rolleyes: Wishful thinking on here is hilarious!

You cannot decide someone's sexuality for them. Gay, straight or bisexual, people shouldn't have to justify themselves to anyone, let alone strangers.

Anyway, I think the girl has made a huge mistake announcing it. Surely she knows Joe will have lawyers who will stop it from coming out? I mean it sounds pretty hardcore :eek:
    :D Nope.
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :( Very very sad. Tissues & Issues immediately came to mind. Good to see she got therapy though.

Her manager only married for the first time quite recently, so gladly not her. Poor girl, whoever it was though :(
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    These things are always a matter of taste, but that Romanian model, its a man, woman or Ford Model T is really not to my taste. And given the photos I've seen on Google images in her swimsuit etc, I think it's highly unlikely she had a sex change. If she did here surgeon is superbly gifted.

I was only actually kidding until I googled it and realised I wasn't alone!! I just thought she had a bit of a manly jawline.
    Forum Member
    Her manager only married for the first time quite recently, so gladly not her. Poor girl, whoever it was though :(

Ah. Good to know.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Most of the time an actress appearing on the cover of a magazine would love to look as thin as possible. However on her most recent magazine cover, this A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee wanted to look fuller and wanted it to appear she was heavier than in reality. She says she is going to use it as a before and after for her new diet.

From CDAN:

Whenever this former A list mostly television actor from some huge television hits turns up the press appearances, it is because he has done something embarrassing which could lead to the demise of his marriage. So, he trots out the family and makes them smile and kisses them and tells the press anecdotes about his marriage that make him seem like a guy who has the hots for his wife and not for that barely out of his teens boy from that chorus he keeps flying out here.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Most of the time an actress appearing on the cover of a magazine would love to look as thin as possible. However on her most recent magazine cover, this A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee wanted to look fuller and wanted it to appear she was heavier than in reality. She says she is going to use it as a before and after for her new diet.

From CDAN:

Whenever this former A list mostly television actor from some huge television hits turns up the press appearances, it is because he has done something embarrassing which could lead to the demise of his marriage. So, he trots out the family and makes them smile and kisses them and tells the press anecdotes about his marriage that make him seem like a guy who has the hots for his wife and not for that barely out of his teens boy from that chorus he keeps flying out here.

#1: GOOP?

#2: Frasier?
  • loracanloracan Posts: 914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

I Can Help You

He had her parents fooled. That is what she remembers most about when the man convinced her parents to be her manager....

...From A list down to B or C list, but has always had A list name recognition.
    Could this be a country music singer?
  • FuzzyDunlop82FuzzyDunlop82 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Lucky Guy saga:

The Sun have a story running today regarding a famous Christian-chastity-ring-wearing-singing-brother, a Swiss Model and a sex/drug tape originating in an Argentine hotel...
    Forum Member
    loracan wrote: »
    Could this be a country music singer?

Which country music singer is foreign born?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Seriously? Some of you guys on here are ridiculous. So a man having sex with a woman doesn't prove he isn't gay? Oh wait, let me guess, he did a sex tape just so people on DS didn't say he was gay :mad::rolleyes: Wishful thinking on here is hilarious!

You cannot decide someone's sexuality for them. Gay, straight or bisexual, people shouldn't have to justify themselves to anyone, let alone strangers.

Anyway, I think the girl has made a huge mistake announcing it. Surely she knows Joe will have lawyers who will stop it from coming out? I mean it sounds pretty hardcore :eek:

Haha seriously, twas a joke :D I couldn't care less, I'm just annoyed it was such a let down of a blind from BG after them building it up so much and I actually think they may have got punked and the whole thing is rubbish
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Which country music singer is foreign born?

The one who used his Voice to get to his Idol.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #1: GOOP?

#2: Frasier?

Both sound about right.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Both sound about right.

No, not Frasier. Doesn't fit. Frasier is in and out of marriages and, as far as I know, doesn't have any kids, or if he does they are from a previous marriage, and anyway I've not known him to flaunt the family values line, especially as his demons are/were cocaine and alcohol.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    No, not Frasier. Doesn't fit. Frasier is in and out of marriages and, as far as I know, doesn't have any kids, or if he does they are from a previous marriage, and anyway I've not known him to flaunt the family values line, especially as his demons are/were cocaine and alcohol.

He had a little boy not long ago, with his new wife, Kayte Walsh.

Not sure it is him, though.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »

Edit - They had a little girl, not boy.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Lucky Guy has just been revealed, what a major disappoinment, a blinking Jonas boy:(

http://blindgossip.com/?p=51632
    I feel cheated, what a big old let down of a blind IMO

What a huge let down...I have never even heard of her :(
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »

There aren't that many people who've been in more than one really successful tv show. Dr Craine is obviously one of them. I can't think of others at the moment.
    Forum Member

Um... Wikipedia (I know, i know) Says he has 5 kids!!!
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

He has now kids with 3 different wives, I think. He has been on the receiving end of negative feedback for taking this newest baby to the Playboy Mansion etc.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep his children with Camille were born by surrogate mother.
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    There was a thread a while ago about a singer who is very ill. Many thought Aids. However, these pictures don't like this guy is very ill to me, looks ok. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2297704/George-Michael-displays-quite-paunch-enjoys-downtime-unflattering-piece-tracksuit.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks good for 49. Love the hat.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This female A+ list celebrity is being accused by an ex boyfriend of sending dead flowers weekly to the home of his current girlfriend.

From Pop Bitch:

Which married singer with a new album due out has been told by his team to stop shagging around as it might jeopardize the release? They're keeping an eye on him from now on.

From Celebzter:

She is used to seeing the drama of her family's life played out in the tabloids, but those stories are also a little money earner for her. She is drowning in a sea of debt and is estimated to owe over a $1 million dollars. But what is surprising, is that her own self-worth doesn't reflect her financial woes. The evidence? In a bid to keep the creditors at bay, she had her people try to organize exclusive interviews, with the going rate for a sit-down chat costing in the six-figure range. The offers, however, didn't exactly come flooding in - one organization felt her words were worth a mere $5,000. Ouch, that has to hurt, right?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This female A+ list celebrity is being accused by an ex boyfriend of sending dead flowers weekly to the home of his current girlfriend.

From Pop Bitch:

Which married singer with a new album due out has been told by his team to stop shagging around as it might jeopardize the release? They're keeping an eye on him from now on.

From Celebzter:

She is used to seeing the drama of her family's life played out in the tabloids, but those stories are also a little money earner for her. She is drowning in a sea of debt and is estimated to owe over a $1 million dollars. But what is surprising, is that her own self-worth doesn't reflect her financial woes. The evidence? In a bid to keep the creditors at bay, she had her people try to organize exclusive interviews, with the going rate for a sit-down chat costing in the six-figure range. The offers, however, didn't exactly come flooding in - one organization felt her words were worth a mere $5,000. Ouch, that has to hurt, right?

#1: "I knew you were trouble when you walked in."

#2: Keeping an eye on him? Like 20/20 ;)

#3: LiLo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.