Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh he's super serious about it.

I understand if you don't want to answer but is your reply from your own personal experience of being around him or his management or from what has been in the press etc?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I understand if you don't want to answer but is your reply from your own personal experience of being around him or his management or from what has been in the press etc?

And if he says it's from personal experience.. of course you will believe him.:D

He claims to have worked with PA.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he believes Junior will be the next Michael Jackson..

What, a complete loon obsessed with living in the past who has no idea what reality looks like?

What an ambition for your kid
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    What, a complete loon obsessed with living in the past who has no idea what reality looks like?

I've just read that last month Peter was planning to visit Graceland with Emily for his 40th because hey are both massive fans.. So maybe his ambitions will change ..
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Ha PA actually said that it is his ambition for Junior to be the next Michael Jackson?

I must have missed that.:eek:
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he believes Junior will be the next Michael Jackson..

So just your thoughts then and not actually true? :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Ha PA actually said that it is his ambition for Junior to be the next Michael Jackson?

I must have missed that.:eek:

You did.

http://www.madeformums.com/celebs/proud-dad-peter-andre-thinks-juniors-going-to-be-a-star/10590.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-gets-son-junior-227386

There are loads of links on google.:yawn::yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Said he was going to be a star, nothing about him wanting him to be the next Michael Jackson, just that he listens to his old stuff, Iike my mum did with me. Michael Jackson's early work was amazing. Listening to MJ music with your kid is not the same as wanting your kid to "BE" the next MJ.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Said he was going to be a star, nothing about him wanting him to be the next Michael Jackson, just that he listens to his old stuff, Iike my mum did with me. Michael Jackson's early work was amazing. Listening to MJ music with your kid is not the same as wanting your kid to "BE" the next MJ.

https://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a290609/peter-andre-junior-puts-me-to-shame.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously my post was 100% serious and not tongue in cheek at all as are all of my deeply serious posts.

I remember the days when you could take the p*ss and have a laugh in this place without being analyzed to the nth degree for evidence to back up your *facts*. What's happened here?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Obviously my post was 100% serious and not tongue in cheek at all as are all of my deeply serious posts.

I remember the days when you could take the p*ss and have a laugh in this place without being analyzed to the nth degree for evidence to back up your *facts*. What's happened here?

Or being told to "prove it" constantly ... We need to inject some fun back into DS forums
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or being told to "prove it" constantly ... We need to inject some fun back into DS forums

Can't argue with that Betty. Surely having a laugh at daft zelebs is the only point of this place?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm with you there.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't argue with that Betty. Surely having a laugh at daft zelebs is the only point of this place?

Isn't that what they are there for??
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My personal thing would be to not bother reply to posters who are attacking FM's. At the end of the day it is very easy to prove that PA is a media-whoring washed up former-former popstar who has spent the last few years desperately trying to cling on to the good will he gained from leaving his equally media whoring wife.

It is obviously much harder to prove that he is anything else, which is why it is the posters that are attacked.

Pa being a twonky twazza, he will always help the case for the prosecution!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My personal thing would be to not bother reply to posters who are attacking FM's. At the end of the day it is very easy to prove that PA is a media-whoring washed up former-former popstar who has spent the last few years desperately trying to cling on to the good will he gained from leaving his equally media whoring wife.

It is obvious much harder to prove that he is anything else, which is why it is the posters that are attacked.

Pa being a twonky twazza, he will always help the case for the prosecution!

:D:D:D:D I love this post..and I think you are right .. Attack I believe is a form of defence

I especially like the term " twonky twazza" it's a new one on me and I may borrow it to describe people in future if that is alright x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm being a billy here... but what is (or who is) an FM?

(am such a n00by sometimes) :D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm being a billy here... but what is (or who is) an FM?

(am such a n00by sometimes) :D

Forum Member.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Forum Member.

Thank you lexi :) was driving me bonkers trying to figure out what it meant

fussy mummies - nope
    Floaty monkeys - nope
    Fancy mods - nope
    Frustrated meddlers - nope

:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

fussy mummies - nope
    Floaty monkeys - nope
    Fancy mods - nope

Well, I totally meant floaty monkeys, so I don't know what that there Lexi is talking about.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

fussy mummies - nope
    Floaty monkeys - nope
    Fancy mods - nope

I'm loving Frustrated Meddlers! :D
    Well, I totally meant floaty monkeys, so I don't know what that there Lexi is talking about.

Fighting Maniacs? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me personally, I'm a Funky Mother
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with the above, just one word in the wrong direction and war breaks out:mad: now surely PA/KP have enough material for us to point and laugh at:)
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Flapping Miscreant or a Facetious Mutant, depending on what mood I'm in. ;):D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Flaming Malteser!;)
This discussion has been closed.