Options

Shilpa Shetty - What is she doing these days?

tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just wondered what has happened to her. The last I heard, she had just got married. Other than that, I don't know. She hasn't been mentioned on TV for a few years now, since Jade Goody was on the Indian Big Brother, where she found out she had terminal cancer.

Is she doing any more Bollywood movies? Anyone with any info on what she's doing now would be greatly appreciated, thanks. :D

I found an unnoficial biography on her, two years ago in my local pound shop, which I'm very proud to have:

http://197.84.200.15/Logo.ashx?id=13411&sz=ViewSmall&type=BookCover

I think she's very pretty and an all round nice lady. :)

Comments

• Options
    computersaysnocomputersaysno Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Probably would get more responses in the Big Brother forum. She gave birth to a baby boy in May. Hasn't made a movie in a few years.
  • Options
    Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her boyfriend.
  • Options
    TipptopTipptop Posts: 991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her boyfriend.

I see what you did there:p
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her boyfriend.

Her husband won't be happy......
  • Options
    smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's actually Shilpa's Wedding Anniversary today & she's celebrating it in Bangkok with her husband

Twitter can give you more information than Google sometimes
  • Options
    Wynne EvansWynne Evans Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's actually Shilpa's Wedding Anniversary today & she's celebrating it in Bangkok with her husband

Twitter can give you more information than Google sometimes

Awes nice, he's getting a Bang, she's getting Kok.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awes nice, he's getting a Bang, she's getting Kok.:D

Everyone's winning in Shilpa's world today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think when the question was asked 'What's Shilpa Shetty up to today ?' they expected to hear a detailed account of what she is actually up to today

DigitalSpy does deliver must say ;)
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    She part owns a stake in an IPL franchise. Regularly appears at the games.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably having a nice curry somewhere safely out of reach of Danielle Lloyd. :)
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she had a child not too long ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shilpa is also partner in an Indian chain of Spa Salons called IOSIS Spa & Wellness. A fusion of slimming, spa, salon and skin treatments, all under one roof.

She was in Delhi at the Franchise India Expo 2 weeks ago promoting IOSIS.

Think she's out of the Bollywood Film scene since the birth of her son in May this year. Last film she made was Journey Of A Woman, back in 2010.

I never knew I knew so much about Shilpa Shetty :eek:
  • Options
    MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't stand her.....I did not buy her 'princess innocent' act one little bit on CBB. Beautiful looking woman, stunning, but I think she has made it on face value...I saw a cunning, manipulative woman behind those doe-eyes. On all those TV interviews after 'the incident' she always looked like she was about to bless everyone....literally.
  • Options
    robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bowland37 wrote: »
    Probably having a nice curry somewhere safely out of reach of Danielle Lloyd. :)
    using her hands?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today Shilpa was entertaining at home with Elizabeth Hurley & Shane Warne

https://twitter.com/TheShilpaShetty/status/272453152085798912/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand her.....I did not buy her 'princess innocent' act one little bit on CBB. Beautiful looking woman, stunning, but I think she has made it on face value...I saw a cunning, manipulative woman behind those doe-eyes. On all those TV interviews after 'the incident' she always looked like she was about to bless everyone....literally.

After she won CBB it came out she herself had done a tv sketch in an Afro wig and 'blacked up' face. I'm not denying Danielle and Jack Tweed were racist but Shilpa is a hypocrite.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After she won CBB it came out she herself had done a tv sketch in an Afro wig and 'blacked up' face. I'm not denying Danielle and Jack Tweed were racist but Shilpa is a hypocrite.

Your facts are wrong. She did not wear an afro wig or blacked up face herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »
    Your facts are wrong. She did not wear an afro wig or blacked up face herself.

Well okay but she appeared in the sketch making her a hypocrite who mocked black people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shilpa is currently on the judging panel of Indian Reality/Dance Show 'Nach Baliye'

Looking quite fine in a succession of Sari's she's been wearing on the show

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-nach-baliye-5-shilpa-shetty-looks-exquisite-in-masaba-gupta-sari-4192247-PHO.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    She was a good person
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    She's doing fine.

Her treatment on Big Brother was a disgrace.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Today she is wearing her leopard print Dolce&Gabbana;) pic.twitter.com/9QRW0VZK5A
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today she is wearing her leopard print Dolce&Gabbana;) pic.twitter.com/9QRW0VZK5A

And in that photo receiving the NDTV WELLNESS ICON award for inspiring people in the field of welness & fitness.

Shilpa owns and promotes healthy living through her Indian chain of Spa Salons called IOSIS Spa & Wellness.

Rather a better role model than the type of Z-list Celebs we celebrate in this country.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooohh, no Shilpa News for a couple of weeks, but looks like she'll be treating us to some dancing on Nach Baliye (Indian TV Show) next week

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_shilpa-shetty-to-perform_1813655

Shilpa Shetty is set to groove to her popular song UP Bihar Lootne at the finale of Nach Baliye 5. Though she has been occasionally dancing with celebrity guests like Govinda and Bipasha Basu, this will be the first time that she will be giving a full-fledged performance on the show

I for one am looking forward to this. Love a bit of Shilpa dancing.

For those of you without access to Indian TV, it will be on YouTube.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yayyyyy Shilpa has been at the IPL yesterday supporting her Team Rajasthan Royals.

They won their first match, which Shilpa attended, even dressing her little baby in the team colours

V V cute

https://twitter.com/TheShilpaShetty/status/320474906330550272/photo/1

http://www.indianexpress.com/picture-gallery/ipl-6-shilpa-shetty-unveils-the-new-look-of-rajasthan-royals/2417-1.html

Shilpa loves her cricket :)