Private Practice....Where'd it go?

conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
Forum Member
Ok, so I watched the Violet/Crazy Kate baby episode yesterday and tuned in today for the rest of it and it wasn't on. It's not listed anywhere for next week either. I know they do this when they have maybe just shown the latest season, but this is season 2 out of 5 seasons so far. Anyone know when it will be back with season 3?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    conmarcas3 wrote: »
    Ok, so I watched the Violet/Crazy Kate baby episode yesterday and tuned in today for the rest of it and it wasn't on. It's not listed anywhere for next week either. I know they do this when they have maybe just shown the latest season, but this is season 2 out of 5 seasons so far. Anyone know when it will be back with season 3?

Not sure what channel you are watching it on - season 3 has already aired in the UK on Living last year but season 4 has now been dropped and there is no UK broadcaster for season 4 and 5 at this time. I'd guess Sky have repeat rights to season 3 and it might show up on Living Loves but other than that from season 4 onwards you'll have to import the DVD's or find another way until another broadcater picks things up in the UK.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    Series 3 is being re-shown on 'Sky Living Loves' from Weds 19th October.
  • conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    PaulB99 wrote: »
    Series 3 is being re-shown on 'Sky Living Loves' from Weds 19th October.

Oh thank you :D This is the channel I've been watching it on. Missed a lot of the earlier seasons for various reasons and have been catching up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    i been wqatching this too and then it dissapeared glad it coming back thought season 4 was on sky last yr surely they can repeat that too
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i been wqatching this too and then it dissapeared glad it coming back thought season 4 was on sky last yr surely they can repeat that too

Sky are not showing any more after season 3 (unless they keep repeating to s1-s3) it was reported on another post that Sky have no plans to continue this programme and has been dropped ... As I too wondered where it was going but no other channels as far as I know are showing it :mad: and as suggested in an earlier post here - you be better getting the Region 1 DVD now or later of S4 onwards as no other channel seems to be showing it at moment (and quite possibly starting all over again) - unless of course you catch up with it at US pace...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1510207&highlight=private+practice <<< here is the link where it was spoken about before...hope it helps
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just randomly bumping this. Been nosing through Lovefilm as i'm debating on subscribing to Lovefilm Instant as I now have access to it on my BluRay player.

I've just noticed that Season 4 is fully available to stream if anyone still hasn't seen it. You can watch it free of guilt I s'pose :)
  • clairekbclairekb Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Just noticed that the entire series (all 6 seasons) are free to stream on Sky Go :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clairekb wrote: »
    Just noticed that the entire series (all 6 seasons) are free to stream on Sky Go :)

And via On Demand box sets on your Sky box.
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JTsky wrote: »
    And via On Demand box sets on your Sky box.

Thank you so much for that! It would never have occurred to be to look there!