Beyonce Pre-Sale

13»

Comments

• javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abibble wrote: »
    Yup 7 hours lol. I wanted to get to the front so I booked the day off work (don't judge me haha) and went. But they never gave the wristbands until it was time to go in.

Was the early queuing a necessity or was that just mainly for the barriers, atmosphere etc? I think I'll decide nearer the time when I'll probably head once I find out schedules and stuff.

But I'm so excited for this! :D Didn't manage to get any for May (saying that I'd have to travel to Manchester and it turned out I had an exam on that date anyways so wouldn't have made it!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the early queuing a necessity or was that just mainly for the barriers, atmosphere etc? I think I'll decide nearer the time when I'll probably head once I find out schedules and stuff.

But I'm so excited for this! :D Didn't manage to get any for May (saying that I'd have to travel to Manchester and it turned out I had an exam on that date anyways so wouldn't have made it!)

Tbh there were people that came at like 4pm who managed to get close to the front (about 3/4 rows away)/ I didn't make it to the front because the workers moved some of us and I lost my "place" and was too shy to get it back :(. I was on the 2nd "row" though. It depends on how close you want to be - if you have early Entry you will have the best view of her (provided there isn't a tall person in front of you lol)

This time I believe the "Bey Stage" is even closer to the main stage so I'm going to queue early to get as close to the stage as possible