Corrie : Tracy on Tina "David Dickinson's love-child"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
Forum Member
✭✭
Corrie's Tracy describing Tina (down to a tee) to Rob in Friday's episode about being o-range.

Smiled at that.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Do you think she is that colour for work? Do they make her orange or does she look like that anyway and they just have to work with it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Tracey also noticed that Tina's lips are growing faster than my spider plant?
  • Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    Maybe Tina but we can't rule out Debby from ED / she's just as orange these days!
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Tracey also noticed that Tina's lips are growing faster than my spider plant?

:D:D:D If she hasnt i have! bloody hell the other day she could hardly speak in that stomach churning "love scene " with Peter, talk about being TOWIED.. Orange and an horrendous trout pout..
  • auddemauddem Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Looks like she's had her boobs done too, they were squashed into her black top in the Rovers the other night.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:D:D If she hasnt i have! bloody hell the other day she could hardly speak in that stomach churning "love scene " with Peter, talk about being TOWIED..

TOWIED indeed. I hope she doesn't ruin her looks for that Essex idiot.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    TOWIED indeed. I hope she doesn't ruin her looks for that Essex idiot.

That is exactly what it looks like she was a lovely looking girl now she is TOWIED with her fake tan, fake boobs(i think) and definately fake lips which look bigger every episode.!! Years ago they would have sacked her for that "trout pout"!
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    That is exactly what it looks like she was a lovely looking girl now she is TOWIED with her fake tan, fake boobs(i think) and definately fake lips which look bigger every episode.!! Years ago they would have sacked her for that "trout pout"!

Don't forget about those ludicrous eyebrows. All she needs now are some humungous veneers, 6 pairs of eyelashes and a vajazzle!
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BadTouch wrote: »
    Do you think she is that colour for work? Do they make her orange or does she look like that anyway and they just have to work with it?

I may have mentioned before...:blush:
    I saw her in town with Mark Wright one afternoon and she was proper orange... He on the other hand was pale in comparison... :)