Emma's legs

2»

Comments

• Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    Who is styling her? She just looked awful tonight and Holly looked stunning on SNT

That's the worst I've ever seen her look EVER !

The show's hairdresser should be sacked instantly just for Emma's ridiculous mullet .
  • DanniLaMoneDanniLaMone Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a pretty face but her legs let her down imo. Holly W is the same, she has even admitted that Philip S has better legs than hers :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    She has great legs for a Snooker Table.

that made me lol
  • DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    She has great legs for a Snooker Table.

Are you suggesting that she is used to having balls rolling around on her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a pretty face but her legs let her down imo. Holly W is the same, she has even admitted that Philip S has better legs than hers :D

I've never even noticed Holly's legs ;)
  • DalwhatDalwhat Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    I've never even noticed Holly's legs ;)

One word...

cankles
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fanstar77 wrote: »
    Her legs whilst not "delicate" are still very shapely. Although her best feature are her eyes. They are spellbinding IMO.

any photo's to share ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any photo's to share ?

It's your lucky day !

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpe2s8VVys1qdrm8fo1_1280.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma is absolutely beautiful, her eyes are amazing, her whole figure is great, a bit flat-chested if anything is at fault, but then at least it means we don't get perpetual shots of her mammaries as in the case of Willoughby, Holly.

As Emma is a presenter, what does it matter what her legs are like? And I would love to see the legs of her detractors on here. Leave her alone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Emma is absolutely beautiful, her eyes are amazing, her whole figure is great, a bit flat-chested if anything is at fault, but then at least it means we don't get perpetual shots of her mammaries as in the case of Willoughby, Holly.

As Emma is a presenter, what does it matter what her legs are like? And I would love to see the legs of her detractors on here. Leave her alone.

I was just voicing my opinion.

I have been told I have nice legs but I am not putting a piccy up ;-)
  • LayzeegoatLayzeegoat Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How so? I think they look just about perfect too me (shapely but not fat). I don't like legs to be too skinny on a woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Layzeegoat wrote: »
    How so? I think they look just about perfect too me (shapely but not fat). I don't like legs to be too skinny on a woman.

She is pear shaped imo
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really.

http://www.hdwallpaper.org/purehdwallpapers.org/2/celebrities%20%28F%29/Emma%20Willis/Emma%20Willis%20Hot.jpg
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is not about F/M's it is about Emma she is the one that decided to wear very short dresses leaving us the opportunity to pass comment on them. Play the ball not the Man.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    Its her bland presenting skills on this show that is the problem.
    She has more personality than the other three hosts I've seen (missed the first year). For example, when she told Tom "Take deep breaths", I doubt that was on the autocue. Or when she went and sat in Will's chair. She has fun. I couldn't see Holly doing something like that. Given that this show is not supposed to be about the hosts, she's about as non-bland as she can get.
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    The show's hairdresser should be sacked instantly just for Emma's ridiculous mullet .
    I liked her hair in the blinds, and in the link at #39, but for the battles and knock-outs she had very different styles that I wasn't keen on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is not about F/M's it is about Emma she is the one that decided to wear very short dresses leaving us the opportunity to pass comment on them. Play the ball not the Man.

But I always go by the maxim, treat others as you would want to be treated. Emma is gorgeous, I don't think there's many women who can compare favourably to her looks and her personality, but yet there are still people on here who feel they are secure enough in their own looks that they can criticise HER figure.

If she was employed by reason of her legs, that is, if she was a leg model or showing off boots for Versace, then yep, her legs would be up for criticism. But she's a presenter, she always looks fabulous as a presenter, and apart from being a bit screechy sometimes, she's very good and does her job well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But I always go by the maxim, treat others as you would want to be treated. Emma is gorgeous, I don't think there's many women who can compare favourably to her looks and her personality, but yet there are still people on here who feel they are secure enough in their own looks that they can criticise HER figure.

If she was employed by reason of her legs, that is, if she was a leg model or showing off boots for Versace, then yep, her legs would be up for criticism. But she's a presenter, she always looks fabulous as a presenter, and apart from being a bit screechy sometimes, she's very good and does her job well.

I'd say it's because they're not secure enough in their own looks. It's like people who bully others to make themselves feel better (why else would they feel the need to do it?).

I still don't see what there is to criticise about her legs. I think they're nice to look at, and I'd be very happy indeed to have legs like hers and show them off. Sadly, mine are genuinely far too large for that. I dread to think what the "matchstick" lovers would think of mine!!
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say it's because they're not secure enough in their own looks. It's like people who bully others to make themselves feel better (why else would they feel the need to do it?).

I still don't see what there is to criticise about her legs. I think they're nice to look at, and I'd be very happy indeed to have legs like hers and show them off. Sadly, mine are genuinely far too large for that. I dread to think what the "matchstick" lovers would think of mine!!

This forum is not about F/M's it is about Voice and the people on it I have an opinion and I am allowed to make it, posting about another f/m is not allowed and I try to avoid it mentioning bullying is not on . Play the ball not the man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This forum is not about F/M's it is about Voice and the people on it I have an opinion and I am allowed to make it, posting about another f/m is not allowed and I try to avoid it mentioning bullying is not on . Play the ball not the man.

I don't understand your post. I've made no reference to any particular post or poster. I made the general comment (in reply to someone else) that people put others down because of their own inadequacies, "like people who bully others". I'm entitled to express this view, just as you are entitled to express yours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand your post. I've made no reference to any particular post or poster. I made the general comment (in reply to someone else) that people put others down because of their own inadequacies, "like people who bully others". I'm entitled to express this view, just as you are entitled to express yours.

Yes, and good for you. My own post was ironic, in that of course those people who bully through insults about somebody's looks are insecure about their own looks! Why on earth does anybody start a thread about how good Emma Willis looks, unless it is to say how good she looks?

Thankfully I will never be that insecure. And by the way, the use of the word 'bully' is entirely appropriate in the context and entirely underused generally, through fear, usually by the bullies, who fear they will no longer be able to bully others so easily without being called out on it.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    I think Emma needs to sack the stylist. How hard can it be to style someone as beautiful as Emma Willis? And yet they are repeatedly making a pig's ear of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    I think Emma needs to sack the stylist. How hard can it be to style someone as beautiful as Emma Willis? And yet they are repeatedly making a pig's ear of it.

Care to elaborate, stylist to the most beautiful?

Emma looked her best as presenter on Big Brother - and its spin off show Bit on the Side. Since the Voice job, she's come over all girly, wearing low cut dresses and showing her legs. Disgraceful, she's a woman, for God's sake! Put her back in those lovely androgenous outfits that either Rylan or Emma would do justice to on a Saturday night down the Palais.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    Care to elaborate, stylist to the most beautiful?

Emma looked her best as presenter on Big Brother - and its spin off show Bit on the Side. Since the Voice job, she's come over all girly, wearing low cut dresses and showing her legs. Disgraceful, she's a woman, for God's sake! Put her back in those lovely androgenous outfits that either Rylan or Emma would do justice to on a Saturday night down the Palais.
    No, thanks. You seem to have made up your own version of what you think I meant. I'm not averse to a bit of sarcasm, but I'm not sure I deserved such rudeness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    No, thanks. You seem to have made up your own version of what you think I meant. I'm not averse to a bit of sarcasm, but I'm not sure I deserved such rudeness.

Touchy. I was answering your comment, which was in itself very rude towards Emma and her stylists. You said it as if you yourself were a stylist. Which is why I jokingly answered the way I did. Nothing rude about it, it was just a pleasantry.

Emma looks lovely, always. Her clothes are stunning and she isn't afraid to try new looks. She doesn't have massive boobs but isn't fazed by that, she wears low cut tops and short dresses, but they are always immaculate, designer clothes which suit her. I would put her as one of the best dressed women on television. And certainly one of the most beautiful.

She's also fitting into the presenting role wonderfully now, she's relaxed, funny, easy around even the most high-level superstar - and she hardly ever seems to use the autocue, she is that professional. I'd like to see her presenting Strictly next.