Missing Plane

2»

Comments

• TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flat Matt wrote: »
    Nah, that would be knob gags. :p
    Well at least there is now a thread that sweet princess can contribute to :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At one point I thought Kay Burley may snorkel and find it but she got bored and moved on.
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Tylersnan wrote: »
    Sarcasm is really the lowest form of wit ;-)

You're thinking of Mrs Brown's Boys.
  • 3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At one point I thought Kay Burley may snorkel and find it but she got bored and moved on.

In all seriousness I could just imagine Kay Burley doing something like that if she was given the chance! :D
  • njpnjp Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flat Matt wrote: »
    No, they should round up all the "experts" on the main thread.

They'd have found it by now using nothing but a pedalo and a fishing rod.
    There was a poster in that thread who was quite sure that divers would be able to see the plane just by looking down, and that the only impediment to this was the debris that they needed to clear out of the way first...

I think I'm even more enamoured with that idea than I am with the theory that the missing plane might have accidentally flown into space.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ Yes! It floated into space on the geothermals created by global warming. Anybody who's constructed their own polystyrene plane will know what I mean.
    It's the only explanation.
  • njpnjp Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In all seriousness I could just imagine Kay Burley doing something like that if she was given the chance! :D
    Not being a Sky viewer, I was completely unaware of this woman's existence until she was being talked about in "the thread" for her heroic pursuit of grieving family members by running up a down escalator in Kuala Lumpur.

Then she appeared on HIGNFY interviewing not one, but two MPs, neither of whom turned out to be MPs. Comedy gold.