Masterchef New Zealand

Comments

• nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Kelly. But I think Aaron will win tomorrow. Can't believe thats it, it was so much quicker than MCA.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Kelly. But I think Aaron will win tomorrow. Can't believe thats it, it was so much quicker than MCA.

Some would say that it is over too quickly

It's a shame that the format isn't similar to the Australian version. I don't like someone leaving after every episode because you don't really have time to get to know them
  • RFSRFS Posts: 7,627
    Forum Member
    I suspect it will be Aaron- he has just been too consistent with maybe a couple of blips
  • DeliriumTremensDeliriumTremens Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Aaron will win - he probably should as he has been most consistant.

I wonder which MC we'll have on next? The new Australian one hasn't filmed yet. I shall miss my nightly MC.
    Forum Member

I wonder which MC we'll have on next? The new Australian one hasn't filmed yet. I shall miss my nightly MC.

I know, right? It disturbs me somewhat, my obsession with cooking shows. That ironically started after the Olympics... now there's a strange correlation
  • cikacika Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Starting from the 22nd on Watch, there's a repeat of the dreaded MCA series 5. Not sure I can stand to watch that one again - it'll be from behind the sofa if I do. Some scary cooking went on there.

I'm hoping that we're not getting Aaron 'bigged up' constantly so that it'll be a shock when he goes down in flames. He's been by far the most well rounded of any of them across all the NZ series to my mind. He actually has a variety of cooking techniques under his belt - a bit of a novelty for a lot of them.
    Forum Member
    Finding it actually hilarious that Raheel is set next to chief hater Vanessa
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what I hate most about this series? That ridiculous chiming DING noise that appears randomly every so often for no reason. It sounds JUST like my phone email notification and is bugging me to hell.

I want Aaron to win, he's been by far the most consistent. I've enjoyed this series.
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    You know what I hate most about this series? That ridiculous chiming DING noise that appears randomly every so often for no reason. It sounds JUST like my phone email notification and is bugging me to hell.

I want Aaron to win, he's been by far the most consistent. I've enjoyed this series.

I just noticed that - what the hell was that?!
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oof, with that score Aaron's going to find it very nearly impossible now I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GEORGE!!!!!

I love how they all went OOOH GEORGE!!!!
    Forum Member
    GEORGE!!! I actually like Paula - she's been so quiet and understated while all the "characters" have come to fore ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    GEORGE!!! I actually like Paula - she's been so quiet and understated while all the "characters" have come to fore ...

Yes, I like Paula too - she's really nice, cooks well, isn't annoying... I wouldn't mind if she won at all. I just prefer Aaron, but not by a lot. I'd be happy with either winning to be honest.
    Forum Member
    Think Aaron is going to be catching up ...
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, I have been on tenterhooks watching this. Trouble is I sneaked and looked at the MC NZ site and I know who won...lol
    Forum Member
    How have they not smacked George around the head!!!! Loveable as he is!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I adore George. He is just perfect in every way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So George is telling Aaron to plate from the heart yet he is awful at plating up as he has admitted to that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I miss how the caramalise creme freche?
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »
    Did I miss how the caramalise creme freche?

It looked burned!
    Forum Member
    Croquemb*ggermethatlookstough!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RFS wrote: »
    Croquemb*ggermethatlookstough!!!!!!!

And pointless! Who on earth would you serve it to? How would you eat it?
  • Quizzimodo1000Quizzimodo1000 Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    And pointless! Who on earth would you serve it to? How would you eat it?

I feel that about a lot of the food in these competitions
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least chicken and vegetables is dinner though.

WHAT ON EARTH is Ray wearing round his neck???

Come on Aaron! He only needs to beat Paula by one point from each judge...
    Forum Member
    And he does ...