CS - Norris is the new hardman on the street...

Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He clearly confessed tonight that he had filled Emily in...

Nice one Nozza...

About time someone did...

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss Les calling him Doris
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    Norris is not in Corrie enough and neither is Mary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's because they're both decent characters - and all the SL's are always focused on the rubbish ones.

Can't remember the last time Norris had a SL of his own - finding Maxine or something to do with his ex-wife? Not sure, TBH.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once Mary has perfected her self defence skills, she and Norris will be a deadly unstoppable force. :o Those pussy-wusses like Phelan, Owen and Sergeant Sniveller had better start sleeping with one eye open. :cool:

And we all know who Anna will be begging for sex with next. ;-)
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Once Mary has perfected her self defence skills, she and Norris will be a deadly unstoppable force. :o Those pussy-wusses like Phelan, Owen and Sergeant Sniveller had better start sleeping with one eye open. :cool:

And we all know who Anna will be begging for sex with next. ;-)

BIB Norris?! :o Please let me get that image out of my head!
  • CatmittensCatmittens Posts: 1,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because they're both decent characters - and all the SL's are always focused on the rubbish ones.

Can't remember the last time Norris had a SL of his own - finding Maxine or something to do with his ex-wife? Not sure, TBH.

He had that bizarre story a few months ago which involved Emily selling him her house for some stupid reason. The only other recent Norris storyline I can remember is when they brought Andrew Sachs in to play his brother - but that's going back a couple of years now.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Norris's Commonwealth Games story! :D
  • piimapoikapiimapoika Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Catmittens wrote: »
    He had that bizarre story a few months ago which involved Emily selling him her house for some stupid reason.

Norris was worried he would be homeless when Emily snuffed it. Emily responded by saying she would GIVE him her house, even though she has relatives. She also said the house would revert to her if Norris died first, which makes no sense it if was a gift. Emily and Rita had a good old snigger at the thought of Norris paying council tax. The writers then presumably realised how stupid the whole thing was, and we have heard nothing aboaut it since.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Popsiemia wrote: »

Thank goodness. I can tolerate Mary, but Norris and his gossiping ways do my head in.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,924
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a bit odd when Norris told Rita what Emily thought of the Dennis situation. If the actress wasn't available why mention her at all. Of course if Norris has done away with Emily, or has her locked in the cellar or something it makes more sense.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This. Their scenes along with Deidre are the only few reasons I watch CS.
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree but it's the lines they're given that make them and the writers, atm, aren't really very effective at any of the characters.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why doesn't Norris have a love life? They seem to want to give Gail and Eileen love lives all the time, so why not Norris
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He clearly confessed tonight that he had filled Emily in...

Nice one Nozza...

About time someone did...

Corrie is simply overflowing with resident hard-nuts right now Chas, everywhere you look there's a lawless street-tough who'd happily take your head off soon as look at you.

There's Kevin who thinks there's no such thing as a problem he can't solve with his fists.
    Then we have Kirk who plays the simple buffoon and before you know it, you're picking your teeth up off the cobbles.
    We have Norris who, as you say, is not adverse to filling folk in on a regular basis.
    Sexy Phelan who can suffer a fractured skull one day, and simply shrug it off with a Band Aid plaster the next.
    Frowning Nick from the Bistro, who slapped his chopsy missus so hard he gave her a shiner that lasted for three months.
    There's that angry Maria bloke with the bushy tash, who'll viciously mark you even whilst being held back.
    That Tony one who struck the fear of God into Steve by saying ... "You don't wanna get on the wrong side of me."
    War veteran Gaz who has seen things that no man should ever see, he often sits behind the sofa shaking with incandescent rage because his pizza delivery is late.
    Last but by no means least, there's Chesney - a real old skool hard man - it'd take twelve coppers at least to take him to the floor. Twenty or more to actually get him into a cell. He's so hard even his nightmares are scared of him.

It's a frightening place to live and no mistake, little wonder they're all drunks.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've opened my eyes there, Uncle Q and no mistake. I hadn't noticed how bad it's got till you pointed it out. :o:o

I can't be doing with all this violence, death and destruction so I'm giving Corrie up and going to watch the more genteel Hollyoaks instead. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Catmittens wrote: »
    He had that bizarre story a few months ago which involved Emily selling him her house for some stupid reason. The only other recent Norris storyline I can remember is when they brought Andrew Sachs in to play his brother - but that's going back a couple of years now.

Yes, of course thanks for pointing it out - the Norris and Emily houseselling plot was one SL Nozza has recently had - that's true.

Belated congrats on the 1K posts, BTW.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    You've opened my eyes there, Uncle Q and no mistake. I hadn't noticed how bad it's got till you pointed it out. :o:o

I can't be doing with all this violence, death and destruction so I'm giving Corrie up and going to watch the more genteel Hollyoaks instead. :)

ROFL!