Options

Tinas death to escape spoilers say bosses

Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
Forum Member
On north west tonight, big feature about how corrie bosses are going to thwart the spoilers by
Not revealing how ans when she dies. And if necessary will change storyline as they have about half dozen different endings planned
Good to hear that, probably means spoilers will have very boring lives that week ( not that they dint already imo ) Steven moffett tweeted oh great they (spoilers) will probably go and ruin somebody else's show now.

Comments

• Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good news imo. :) It's nice to occasionally not know weeks in advance what's happening. Hope they do manage to keep it under wraps. :cool:
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be a big challenge keeping such a big storyline under wraps but I wish them luck all the same.
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    How can they keep the spoilers under wraps when we have half a dozen DS users lining up outside Media City to be the one to kill Tina? :o:o
  • Options
    lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does that mean we won't know what week/date the death episode is being transmitted? Surely they would want people to know exactly when to ensure big ratings :confused:
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it had been confirmed she was being killed off in May.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David_Hill wrote: »
    I thought it had been confirmed she was being killed off in May.

Yes, we know when, just hopefully not who. :)
  • Options
    EmrysEmrys Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    It's quite nice on the odd occasion when things slip through the spoilers net.
  • Options
    sunny daysunny day Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely the fact that the whole world knows she is getting killed off is already a spoiler....she dies..the end...
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably BGT live shows week
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Robbedin73 wrote: »
    On north west tonight, big feature about how corrie bosses are going to thwart the spoilers by
    Not revealing how ans when she dies. And if necessary will change storyline as they have about half dozen different endings planned
    Good to hear that, probably means spoilers will have very boring lives that week ( not that they dint already imo ) Steven moffett tweeted oh great they (spoilers) will probably go and ruin somebody else's show now.

The biggest lie all soaps tell. ;-)
  • Options
    VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Unless they have half a dozen future storylines continuing on from the multiple endings it's probable bullshite
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunny day wrote: »
    Surely the fact that the whole world knows she is getting killed off is already a spoiler....she dies..the end...

Yep everyone knows she dies. Whodunit? Who cares? Most are thrilled to be rid.

Won't this SL be an endless merry-go-round of the 'suspects' being interviewed, arrested and released? That means lots of screentime for Peter to get p*ss*d and smoke 100 a day, Tracyluv to do her excrutiating, sneering toothy smile, Rob to look even more bewildered and far, far too much quacking from Countess Duckula. I also expect much folding of arms, eye swivelling and ranting from Michelle who never gets her own SL and will be allowed to do a few of her usual routines (see above!) because she's Carla's bessie mate.

So apart from the big Corrie Star getting murdered, what is it that's going to be so good about this SL?
  • Options
    SaturnVSaturnV Posts: 11,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sunny day wrote: »

Yes, they haven't quite grasped the concept of 'spoiler' but are clearly aware of making sure the viewers tune in for the big stories.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    The biggest lie all soaps tell. ;-)

Exactly, they know exactly who the killer is whether they have mutliple endings filmed or not. If they don't then I don't hold out much hope for this storyline.

Didn't they do the same for Liam's death? We didn't know if he'd be killed at the paint balling, pushed over the balcony or run over. The first two occurred on the Monday so we knew he had to be run over.

Maybe they've filmed her dying loads of different ways. If so, I think various members would enjoy seeing them all on a loop. :D We're not going to see who does it so surely they wouldn't need to film the person actually killing her. :confused:

It has to be BGT week but I'd bet good money they drag it out until the Friday to get people to watch the whole week onwards.
  • Options
    djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbedin73 wrote: »

Are you also hiding from everyone in the football forum?

And yes, I think it will happen in BGT week
  • Options
    twintwin Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame, I like Tina as a character.
  • Options
    Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    djfunnyman wrote: »
    Are you also hiding from everyone in the football forum?

And yes, I think it will happen in BGT week

Eh??? :confused:
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the different endings chestnut! They shouldnt have let it out in the public domain that she was going to be murdered in the first place. You dont have to be Holmes to work out its going to be Peter and its going to be an accident. All this sensationalism all the time gets very tiresome indeed.