Trials Fusion

Comments

• seanfseanf Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can buy US Psn cards from Amazon mate.

so I can go to the us amazon site and order a us psn card amd have it delivered?
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seanf wrote: »
    so I can go to the us amazon site and order a us psn card amd have it delivered?

You can get them from Amazon UK mate. the code will be sent to the email add registered to ur EBAY account. Just search for US PSN card :)

gamecard.mobi and others sell them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can get them from Amazon UK mate. the code will be sent to the email add registered to ur EBAY account. Just search for US PSN card :)

gamecard.mobi and others sell them.

just seen them on the UK amazon £42 for $50 card. $50 works out to about £30. just ad cheap to by UK games
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seanf wrote: »
    just seen them on the UK amazon £42 for $50 card. $50 works out to about £30. just ad cheap to by UK games

£42 :o You can get them cheaper than that mate. gamecard.mobi will sell you a $50 for £34.95.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use http://www.pcgamesupply.com :) ... Recommended by MGSRules! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »

cheers for the link mate :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »

thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the f**k r u guys getting 200 meters or more on the Balancing act stage :D r u using stabilisers or summat :D

Pmsl @ the big air stage. 20 meters lol Yeah I know Ive gained weight with stopping smoking but come on, surely not that much :D
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite79 wrote: »
    I think it's all about the timing of your forward lean just before you bail.

Thanks for posting that, I didn't know you had to lean!

And it does make a difference, I managed to actually get over the hill after a couple of goes.
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    claymore74 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting that, I didn't know you had to lean!

And it does make a difference, I managed to actually get over the hill after a couple of goes.

Yeah I only figured it out myself after watching some replays of the higher ranked players from the leaderboards. Very handy feature that if ever you get stuck.

Only just got to the hard trials. Man they're brutal :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno how I managed it but I got 151.961m in Big Air :o

I tried to share it but somehow managed to mess it up :D
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried to share it but somehow managed to mess it up :D

Didnt happen then :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Didnt happen then :p

thank god friends can watch the replay ingame :). pushed it up to just over 152 meters :o shame I'm pants at the other levels though :D

I'm having lots of fun with this game but does get frustrating when ur just about at the end of a level and u f*** it up and have to start all over again. 0 faults and going for Gold >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are folk finding this now after a little time? Still fun or getting dull ?
    My son wants it and wondered about it long term.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    I'm still enjoying it. Always see at least 4 or 5 playing it on my friends list. I've not made much progress because I keep going back to beat previous times I've set and have been overtaken on. I think I'll just try and make some progress now, then go back. Well worth the asking price. Highly addictive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably get it later then. Kids on minecraft ps3 just now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still fun. I'm progressing through it and it's getting a bit harder now, but like omtt I keep going back to previous ones if I get a notification that I've been beaten.

That said with the recent fixes to bf4 it's likely I'll be playing that a bit more now, and trials a bit less,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bought it. Watch your times tumble lol......ok maybe not
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Just bought it. Watch your times tumble lol......ok maybe not

You ain't gonna tumble my times mate, damn things can't get any lower :D I'm still trying to get that little bit further in Big Air
    Forum Member
    Just unlocked the stages with all the stunts now. Fun, fun, fun! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My son is playing it. Lol at some of the background things. Attention..our last industrial accident was 14 minutes ago. Keep up the good work.
    Also sindy. Now lets hit the showers...I mean...erm...you hit the shower.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still trying to get that little bit further in Big Air

You're not allowed to get any further - I just spent over an hour on it until I finally managed to beat you! :D
    Forum Member
    claymore74 wrote: »
    You're not allowed to get any further - I just spent over an hour on it until I finally managed to beat you! :D

On the quad bike levels, you're top of the leaderboards on every one :mad: You always seem to be able to get enough speed/height to land on the highest platform and zoom off.

Getting annoyed at the trial where you need to pull off the trick before you reach the ground. I move the sticks and do every other trick besides the one they want!

Also, got an alert saying gillyallan beat my time in one trial so had to go and beat it :p
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    On the quad bike levels, you're top of the leaderboards on every one :mad: You always seem to be able to get enough speed/height to land on the highest platform and zoom off.

Getting annoyed at the trial where you need to pull off the trick before you reach the ground. I move the sticks and do every other trick besides the one they want!

Also, got an alert saying gillyallan beat my time in one trial so had to go and beat it :p

I kept screwing this up until I realised I had to get the bike to the shown position using the left thumb stick first then once in that position using the right thumb stick to pull the stunt.

I hope it helps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I noticed omtt :(

I know I'm not saying anything new but. ..jeez this game is addictive. I don't even want to leave the first section