Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    This is "the book" http://www.room23thebook.com/ It's mean to showcase which celebrities are involved in all manor of sordid affairs

thank you . i assume that is it just rumors as George is in it . He does not strike me that way.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Can't really blame him when he has that sour face, bag of bones to come home to.

She actually seems to be quite nice and sweet outside of the paparazzi pictures. He is the one saying, that he wants a few more kids with the bag of bones.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This actress was a solid B lister & for a time considered A lister. She had her own movie once or twice even though they were small.
    That is not how she is best known for though.
    At her peak she made her living being the co-star & like many actresses she fell for her co-stars frequently & to her peril. There was never a time when she got involved with her co-stars that she was not used & thrown aside when the men were finished with her.
    Her most famous co-star is probably, reluctantly an A lister. He used to have sex with her in the morning & then go out & have sex with other people in the afternoon. There was one time she said that she is pretty sure he called her while having sex with another woman, but she always took him back until he found someone more famous & he didn't want to come back.
    Another co-star who is more celebrity than actor she fell for didn't even pretend to have feelings for our actress. He would put her down in front of her friends & would send her to the bedroom & tell her to wait while he hung out with his friends & he would go in & have sex & then come right back out again. If he was finished with her for the night he would send her home.
    She always came back though.
    Another co-star who actually did treat her right gave up because our actress lost interest to another B list actor would yell at her & make her cry & she just could not get enough.
  • Options
    mercury01mercury01 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    From Popbitch

English LA-based superstar who is married with four kids and has had plenty of cheating rumours surround him before.

I wonder if this will tarnish his balls?

He's been busy hasn't he. Daily Mail rumours suggest he is busy with an Oscar winning Monster.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

This actress was a solid B lister & for a time considered A lister. She had her own movie once or twice even though they were small.
    That is not how she is best known for though.
    At her peak she made her living being the co-star & like many actresses she fell for her co-stars frequently & to her peril. There was never a time when she got involved with her co-stars that she was not used & thrown aside when the men were finished with her.
    Her most famous co-star is probably, reluctantly an A lister. He used to have sex with her in the morning & then go out & have sex with other people in the afternoon. There was one time she said that she is pretty sure he called her while having sex with another woman, but she always took him back until he found someone more famous & he didn't want to come back.
    Another co-star who is more celebrity than actor she fell for didn't even pretend to have feelings for our actress. He would put her down in front of her friends & would send her to the bedroom & tell her to wait while he hung out with his friends & he would go in & have sex & then come right back out again. If he was finished with her for the night he would send her home.
    She always came back though.
    Another co-star who actually did treat her right gave up because our actress lost interest to another B list actor would yell at her & make her cry & she just could not get enough.

:( Very sad

After reading it a couple of times all the past tense verbs are really jumping out at me!

I think she's dead so i'll say who i think it is.
    If this gets deleted, so be it:

Brittany Murphy.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mercury01 wrote: »
    He's been busy hasn't he. Daily Mail rumours suggest he is busy with an Oscar winning Monster.

He's another one who gets away with murder in the press, a bit like Mr Crisps. It's a well know fact that he shags anything in sight and has had loads of affairs. Rumour has it he has at least one illegitimate kid.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's another one who gets away with murder in the press, a bit like Mr Crisps. It's a well know fact that he shags anything in sight and has had loads of affairs. Rumour has it he has at least one illegitimate kid.

Really? Thats the first I've heard of anything other then Rebecca Loos lol.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    From Popbitch

English LA-based superstar who is married with four kids and has had plenty of cheating rumours surround him before.

I wonder if this will tarnish his balls?

The blind you put doesn't say he's English.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

I know, but I heard about these two a month or so ago and was adding more detail to the answer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mercury01 wrote: »

That rumour's been around a while. I think they would make a fine looking couple.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Thats the first I've heard of anything other then Rebecca Loos lol.

It's based on a rumour I read on another website years ago. It might be rubbish, but he's definitely had a lot more affairs than the one that we do know about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's based on a rumour I read on another website years ago. It might be rubbish, but he's definitely had a lot more affairs than the one that we do know about.

Yep, pretty much agree with that too :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    asyousay wrote: »
    thank you . i assume that is it just rumors as George is in it . He does not strike me that way.

I really don't know, here's some comments on it from CDAN blind items comments page by Himmmm:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/03/todays-blind-items.html (scroll down until you see the user comments and look for those still available by Himmmm, here's a snippet:

"For all of you TRUE diehard Hollywood underworld detectives? Find all you can about the notorious lady named Sanela Diana Jenkins - the ex-British socialite from the Balkans. Read British media stories about her divorce, and IGNORE the PR fluff about her rags to riches story. THEN look at her pics with all her pals, and who she's with. CONNECT ALL THE DOTS to all the blinds you know. Also look into a photo book called ROOM 23 filled with Hwood stars that Diana “produced”. Look closely at the list of stars who took part in that project. She is the HUB on the blind gossip wheel, and the Rosetta Stone of socialite dirt. Good luck!")

The actually Blind Item is sickening, truly awful, I hope none of it is true. If it is these people should be arrested and that poor girl should go to therapy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's rumoured he gets the women to sign a secrecy pledge before they do the do. Sounds far fetched but is it? I think Posh is aware but as long as it's all under wraps she goes with it. TBH there's times they've rarely been in the same continent at the same time.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not rubbish, absolutely spot on IMO. That's why the Mr Clean Image Family Man pics make me heartily sick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Not rubbish, absolutely spot on IMO. That's why the Mr Clean Image Family Man pics make me heartily sick.

Agree, I am sick and tired of seeing the said family in the news - the Daily Mail in particular is obsessed with them :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I would never have thought that lol, shows what I know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

Tarnish his balls? It couldn't be anyone but the golden boy:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's rumoured he gets the women to sign a secrecy pledge before they do the do. Sounds far fetched but is it? I think Posh is aware but as long as it's all under wraps she goes with it. TBH there's times they've rarely been in the same continent at the same time.

If Peter Andre does it, I think we can rest assured they all do! Must be interesting being a showbiz lawyer...
  • Options
    NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tbh I've aways thought they were too good to be true. I heard a lot of rumours about him before the Rebecca story.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Google their names and 'art club'. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh I've aways thought they were too good to be true. I heard a lot of rumours about him before the Rebecca story.

I wonder why the Rebecca story came out but others haven't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder why the Rebecca story came out but others haven't.

She broke the rules or maybe he wasn't as careful back then. Either way, where is she now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    If Peter Andre does it, I think we can rest assured they all do! Must be interesting being a showbiz lawyer...

I wonder how 'legal' they actually are though?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She broke the rules or maybe he wasn't as careful back then. Either way, where is she now?

True, I was googling him last night, and there was an interview with Posh and she was saying it had been a tough time the Rebbeca incident, I never realised that he actually done anything, but then I don't pay much attention.
This discussion has been closed.