Beyonce` Photoshops the crowd at her concert!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As u can see she has photoshopped the crowd as the same people are in the front row TWICE!! :rolleyes:

I see it`s not just her skin she`s touching up then! :rolleyes:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0SWl0hRdg4A/TP3TjTNkMSI/AAAAAAAAUT4/ffW85mpDVPM/s400/Beyoncebagsoftricks.jpg

Comments

• xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I dont like her these days! she thinks she's god!
  • RaptureRiderRaptureRider Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's overrated if you ask me. I fail to see the appeal with her since most of her solo output has been bland and forgettable. She's far from the legendary and influential status that many fans seem to bestow her.
  • DizagaoxDizagaox Posts: 4,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    As u can see she has photoshopped the crowd as the same people are in the front row TWICE!! :rolleyes:

You do realise she probably had nothing to do with this? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    That's kind of hilarious.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Whoever's fault it is, it really is a massive fail!
  • Hungry Hippo!Hungry Hippo! Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ROFL

Everything about Beyonce these days is so Michael Jackson. From the bizzare skin colour rumours to the fake baby fiasco and now this!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    LOL kinda embarassing even if she didn't do it herself!:)
  • AdcmAdcm Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all we know there could've been someone with their middle finger up or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes:Yes Beyonce has time to photo shop pictures of her audience.
  • johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Bey, and that is LOL.
    I don't think she does the inside cover details of her booklets from each album and tour album, whoever did it they are a fail LOL

and well done for spotting it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Vitiligo?
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    ROFL

Everything about Beyonce these days is so Michael Jackson. From the bizzare skin colour rumours to the fake baby fiasco and now this!!

erm...beyonce didnt marry a white guy and her kid is pretty black...:rolleyes:
    she doesnt even change her skin tone, she's been light skinned for donkeys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DC_Destiny%27s_Child_low.jpg as that picture shows. and that was in 1997. How was it a fiasco? she was 5 months gone in august, 6 in september and had an early january birth.
    Forum Member
    She's overrated if you ask me. I fail to see the appeal with her since most of her solo output has been bland and forgettable. She's far from the legendary and influential status that many fans seem to bestow her.

Her glasto set just proved you wrong. Crazy in love and Single ladies are always on in clubs...and its not her fans that compliment her, industry people do too, paul mcCartney being one of them. You could say the same about anyones music, james brown to the beatles.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, wow. What's the point?!
    Forum Member

no idea. just that beyonce's people have used the same image and have used it as an inverted reflection. no big news....when stuff like this comes out, you know the artist hasn't really done anything wrong. people always wanna tear her down, but they cant :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

- Fat or ugly person
    - Person wearing copyrighted design on clothes
    - Banner with an unacceptable message on it

etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a bit unfair of the OP to assume that Beyonce personally photoshopped that picture herself.

She probably had nothing to do with it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    odie8391 wrote: »
    I think it's a bit unfair of the OP to assume that Beyonce personally photoshopped that picture herself.

She probably had nothing to do with it.

I WAS`NT assuming she did it personally of course it was her team or whoever deals with the pics!
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Sometimes alternative magazines do the opposite. They purposefully take and/or edit pictures of pop and RnB acts performing live that make them look bad.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0SWl0hRdg4A/TP3TjTNkMSI/AAAAAAAAUT4/ffW85mpDVPM/s400/Beyoncebagsoftricks.jpg

You think Beyonce photoshops her own magazine articles and photos? :rolleyes:
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member

Clearly the photo has been altered, could be for a genuine reason, although they could have made a better job of it.

But to suggest that Beyonce personally has anything to do with it is ridiculous. Yeah I can imagine Beyonce sat up late at night on Photoshop altering images of herself and her fans. She's probably up all hours posting on these forums too :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt it's anyone in her immediate team either - the magazine or photographer probably did it themselves, like most Photoshopped images.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    You think Beyonce photoshops her own magazine articles and photos? :rolleyes:

I actually laughed when I read the OP.

Imagining her with Blue Ivy on one arm, trying to use her other hand to use her mouse/photoshop.

She's such a hard working mother.