Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I don't know who gets more excited about his photo shoots for his calenders- Ms Powell or his fans ;)

As Im now watching the old reality shows on you tube, I did laugh at Pete in dungarees, with Kate and kids in the same attire at a photoshoot. He was self deprecating, as he did look a twonk and knew it, but then Gary came along and touched up his right boob with make up like that would make a difference:D

Watching the old shows made me think about the use of the children. I admit it was lovely when they were 1 and 3 and I could see why people wanted to watch them as they were cute, , but now they are older they are less interesting and its also best for them to stop. . Pete was also part of a couple, so when Princess threw a wobbly and wanted her mummy, he put her down so she could go to her. He was less trying to show the world that he is the only "best parent"
    back then and it hadnt become his marketing tool.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he still getting the ratings,if so,he'll keep getting the shows,that reminds me,he's on tonight,must watch lol.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    As Im now watching the old reality shows on you tube, I did laugh at Pete in dungarees, with Kate and kids in the same attire at a photoshoot. He was self deprecating, as he did look a twonk and knew it, but then Gary came along and touched up his right boob with make up like that would make a difference:D

Watching the old shows made me think about the use of the children. I admit it was lovely when they were 1 and 3 and I could see why people wanted to watch them as they were cute, , but now they are older they are less interesting and its also best for them to stop. . Pete was also part of a couple, so when Princess threw a wobbly and wanted her mummy, he put her down so she could go to her. He was less trying to show the world that he is the only "best parent"
    back then and it hadnt become his marketing tool.

Haha I watched that ep on my recent 'down the rabbit hole' youtube visit and I agree, the trailerpark shoot was hilarious. :D Agree also re the kids, they were a very natural part of it then, no point-scoring, no who loves who more crap, just very natural family interaction.

And CP of course. ;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last in the series for those who watch. Here's some photos from his photoshoot for those of you that like that sort of thing.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/05/Peter-Andre-spends-quality-time-with-girlfriend-Emily-McDonagh-and-the-kids-on-holiday-in-Spain/#image-1

Odd that Emily's in Spain with him, as just before he left, he wrote in his column that he's going with Mike and will miss Emily.

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/50528/0/0/1

(yes, look for discrepancies IS part of my job, actually :D - It's a habit I can't switch off :o)
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    What happened to this guy? I saw one of his programs the other day on tv, the one of his birthday and i couldn't believe how changed he is. He's so annoying now. I used to think he was quite decent chap with he was with Price, but now, what happened? He's horrible.:eek::eek:

And that that little girl he's with, he should be ashamed.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last in the series for those who watch. Here's some photos from his photoshoot for those of you that like that sort of thing.

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/05/Peter-Andre-spends-quality-time-with-girlfriend-Emily-McDonagh-and-the-kids-on-holiday-in-Spain/#image-1

Odd that Emily's in Spain with him, as just before he left, he wrote in his column that he's going with Mike and will miss Emily.

(yes, look for discrepancies IS part of my job, actually :D - It's a habit I can't switch off :o)

Seems quite obvious thats hes still writing his column purely from his own imagination AGAIN :rolleyes: despite being exposed as doing so, over the Harvey reunion story, its not fair on his fans, and just goes to show how much he really values them :( not too keen on the posed pic of jnr, think that should have remained in the private family album, while theres nothing wrong with it to most, there is a lot wrong with plenty out there who may view it differently, and as a dad, who is old enough to know better, he should have missed that one out!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sorry but in my opinion that pic of Junior is totally inappropriate to be printed in a magazine
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sorry but in my opinion that pic of Junior is totally inappropriate to be printed in a magazine

Completely agree in fact I'm so surprised its been put in an adults celebrity magazine as there's some sick individuals in the World:(
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hehe, sorry. Keyboard issue. I needs a wall bracket for my laptop like you get brackets for TVs and microwaves.:oInvent one somebody,please!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    What happened to this guy? I saw one of his programs the other day on tv, the one of his birthday and i couldn't believe how changed he is. He's so annoying now. I used to think he was quite decent chap with he was with Price, but now, what happened? He's horrible.:eek::eek:

And that that little girl he's with, he should be ashamed.;)

Yep. I quite liked him in a harmless buffoon sort of way when he was in IAC and afterwards. From about a year after he split with KP though, I've gradually gone off of him and it's now deteriorated into me thinking he's a complete tool and worthy of nothing but ridicule and scorn.

Maybe it was just being next to her that made him seem ok? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised him and KP didn't work out, they're both parasites.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Not sure if the pic of Junior could be described as inappropriate?? What it does scream at me is......what a wee overly confident show off!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read about some of you noticing his wall crumbling, as in his Mr. Nice wall, something about an insect in a restaurant and him having that face that looks like he has smelt the worst shit in history, throughout his TV show there are glimpses of this nasty side to him, his face is very clear in his expressions and when he is annoyed he can't hide it, but his fans don't seem to notice it.

If I had a son Junior's age, I would not be taking snaps of him posing like that and then distributing them for all to see, too many shifty sorts out there.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

My apologies Betty, I read your post completely the wrong way & thought you were suggesting the pic of Junior was inappropriate but re reading it I see you meant it being published in a magazine for all and sundry to see was inappropriate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No problem with the actual photo but publishing it for the world to see is wrong imo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

DOTY being inconsistent and not exactly truthful - perish the thought :eek:

He's an ambassador dontcha know?
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    No problem with the actual photo but publishing it for the world to see is wrong imo

Yeah I agree it's icky and inappropriate, I wouldn't even put a picture of my son like that on Facebook let alone a in magazine.

I'd maybe keep a copy and show his girlfriends when he grows up like proper embarrassing mums do but a magazine? That's way over the line :eek::mad:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My apologies Betty, I read your post completely the wrong way & thought you were suggesting the pic of Junior was inappropriate but re reading it I see you meant it being published in a magazine for all and sundry to see was inappropriate.

No problem.. It's a fun shot and is a typical kid messing about shot but sadly some weirdos will see it in a completely different way.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With katie being the mother,couldn't she have a say in the pictures that are printed of the children and how much they are shown on tv,didn't that frank lampard stop his ex from showing the children on tv,oh i don't know,it gets me confused at times.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good news for all of you Pete watchers, :D

Mark Meets‏@MarkMeets12m
    Peter Andre seems to have a watertight auto-renew deal with ITV2. He'll be back soon with another TV series. #MyLife

Expand Reply
    Retweet

Favorite

More

Even more good news.........there are more episodes :D

Gemma Wheatley‏@GemmaWheatley18m
    The good news is that the next series starts in September and is a bumper 11 episodes! @MrPeterAndre
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    With katie being the mother,couldn't she have a say in the pictures that are printed of the children and how much they are shown on tv,didn't that frank lampard stop his ex from showing the children on tv,oh i don't know,it gets me confused at times.

I'm sure if she really didn't want pictures of them out there, she could do something about it. After all, Jeff Brazier managed to get a watertight legal contract which meant the press or paps couldn't publish pictures of his sons after Jade died.

Unfortunately for the Price - Andre kids, her vow to stop showing them in public appears to be more about point scoring than their actual welfare
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Unfortunately for the Price - Andre kids, her vow to stop showing them in public appears to be more about point scoring than their actual welfare

Jordan just wants to be a pain in Pete's arse.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jordan just wants to be a pain in Pete's arse.....:D

With or without the aid of Smirnoff?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With or without the aid of Smirnoff?

I think there is a joke in there but I'm not getting it....:o
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is a joke in there but I'm not getting it....:o

Think it's to do with the kickboxer and his penchant for vodka bottles ;)
This discussion has been closed.