Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?
    Haven't the people of Malta suffered enough embarrassmentage at having the orange one as their international ambassador?
    Surely CAN wouldn't risk a "nul points" situation?

Slightly OT, but the OH has just texted me to say that he has played Wembley before the Andre - well, when I say played, I mean ran on the pitch to celebrate his beloved Crystal Palace being promoted :rolleyes: -but it's still closer than PA ever got.:D

haha really:D
    As a neutral i felt sorry for Watford when Palace had a penalty,
    well your OH claim to fame- Wembley hey Mr Andre;)
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many of us are in the same boat. Many who post on this thread do not differentiate between the two. However, the mods have spoken, and I would rather not risk this thread going the same way...or a ban. :eek:

Same here, pal.

I need my outlet for it all, a ban would mean I'd have to stand on a street corner and tell everyone what I think.

Whilst that could be an option,I like having DS to say it on and read comments from other fine DS-ers.

Thank jeebus we can comment about one of them anyway.

And for that reason: cheers PA, here's a pint of coffee on me, peter.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    The triangle, surely?

haha, I wonder if CP has ever played the australian flute

:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank jeebus we can comment about one of them anyway.

And for that reason: cheers PA, here's a pint of coffee on me, peter.

It could be the career break he's been waiting for - no longer can he be compared to her :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really?
    Haven't the people of Malta suffered enough embarrassmentage at having the orange one as their international ambassador?
    Surely CAN wouldn't risk a "nul points" situation?

Slightly OT, but the OH has just texted me to say that he has played Wembley before the Andre - well, when I say played, I mean ran on the pitch to celebrate his beloved Crystal Palace being promoted :rolleyes: -but it's still closer than PA ever got.:D

I can tell you I will be making an appearance at Wembley in August ..I will be singing infront of 80,000 people ..

P.s.. I have stood on the Wembley pitch also
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha, I wonder if CP has ever played the australian flute

:eek:

Greekengalian surely?
    And only in her dreams ( / nightmares ).
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can tell you I will be making an appearance at Wembley in August ..I will be singing infront of 80,000 people ..

P.s.. I have stood on the Wembley pitch also

whats your song choice? Insania or Mysterious Girl?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

Land of hope and Glory , abide with Me .. And I might squeeze a little Mysterious Girl in if I get the chance ;)
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

Both!
    Maybe you could ask Ian Hyland if he'd duet with you on "Whole New World"?
    At least tell us you'll be moonwalking while dressed as a cyborg?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greekengalian surely?
    And only in her dreams ( / nightmares ).

Ive always been a bit confused about what he is actually, it doesnt exactly do his image much good that this greek/australian adonis was actually just born in Harrow

BTW .. came across this. If the story isn't hysterical the picture certainly is ..

http://www.gigwise.com/news/77735/pregnant-peter-andre-fan-begins-to-give-birth-at-plymouth-gig
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both!
    Maybe you could ask Ian Hyland if he'd duet with you on "Whole New World"?
    At least tell us you'll be moonwalking while dressed as a cyborg?:D

I'd love to duet with Ian Hyland .. Would both be as bad as other :D

Disclaimer ..I'm assuming Ian sings as badly as I do ..if he doesn't then I apologise ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive always been a bit confused about what he is actually, it doesnt exactly do his image much good that this greek/australian adonis was actually just born in Harrow

BTW .. came across this. If the story isn't hysterical the picture certainly is ..

http://www.gigwise.com/news/77735/pregnant-peter-andre-fan-begins-to-give-birth-at-plymouth-gig

:eek::eek: my PC is very slow and I actually thought that nice old woman was the new mother for about 30 seconds until my browser moved downwards *phew*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to duet with Ian Hyland .. Would both be as bad as other :D

Disclaimer ..I'm assuming Ian sings as badly as I do ..if he doesn't then I apologise ;)

so much talent ... he could be the next Rik Waller! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so much talent ... he could be the next Rik Waller! :eek:

Do not dis the Waller
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And she didn't even call the baby Peter! :mad: What sort of fan is she?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    And she didn't even call the baby Peter! :mad: What sort of fan is she?

:eek::eek::eek: how could she call her child by any other name
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Look at the panic in his eyes as that old dear gets to grips with him.

The 'sultry' (and I use that word very loosely) Zoolander stare into the camera in the top pic is also funny :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the latest Peter Andre series told us
    Now that another series of ITV2’s Peter Andre – My Life has drawn to a close, it’s time for us to reflect on what it told us about the Malta Music Awards’ Best International Male 2013.

So here goes: He loves his kids. He loves coffee. He loves a barbecue. He loves a holiday. He loves to show the names of the outlets he acquires stuff from. He loves talking about how he doesn’t like to talk about his ex-wife.

And he loves bumping into his adoring fans, especially when there’s a camera crew on hand to capture the moment in all its lush spontaneity.

Hey, I never said it told us anything new.

He dosent love sending birthday cards though does he IH :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do thiink the reality show has prolonged Peter Andre's musical career.

When he had the throat nodules and was told to sing down a key, I liked his voice from the squeaky high pitched renditions he normally uses. It didnt last long and he went back to this old style of singing.

Hes too old to be Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake and its uncomfortable to watch someone, of his age, dressed in futuristic stage costumes. He needs to try a Buble or maybe some country and rebrand.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Now that another series of ITV2’s Peter Andre – My Life has drawn to a close, it’s time for us to reflect on what it told us about the Malta Music Awards’ Best International Male 2013.

So here goes: He loves his kids. He loves coffee. He loves a barbecue. He loves a holiday. He loves to show the names of the outlets he acquires stuff from. He loves talking about how he doesn’t like to talk about his ex-wife.

And he loves bumping into his adoring fans, especially when there’s a camera crew on hand to capture the moment in all its lush spontaneity.

As you gave no detail as to what you are on about I had a look at KP's twitter.

Someone asked the question "Did Harvey get a card and a present from his dad"? To which KP replied " No card or present, just a call"

She could have been referring to Dwight Yorke??

Just a thought. :)
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I do thiink the reality show has prolonged Peter Andre's musical career.

When he had the throat nodules and was told to sing down a key, I liked his voice from the squeaky high pitched renditions he normally uses. It didnt last long and he went back to this old style of singing.

Hes too old to be Chris Brown or Justin Timberlake and its uncomfortable to watch someone, of his age, dressed in futuristic stage costumes. He needs to try a Buble or maybe some country and rebrand.

BIB...I actually agree with you, the robot costume was ridiculous for a man of his age. As was the hideous MC Hammer sweatpants.:eek:
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

From KP's Twitter...

@MissKatiePrice aww what did @MrPeterAndre get him from his daddy? X

And KP's Response...

Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice
    @XXXX @MrPeterAndre no card or present just a call xx
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His face! Yes I'm talking about that face that he uses quite a lot of the time that looks like he has the scent of putrid flesh up his nostrils, he's pulling it on that picture when that dear old lady kissed him, I can't imagine why.

Look Andre these are your fans, not all of them look like the ones we see on your show (the ones I think are hired) I'm entitled to that opinion :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    As you gave no detail as to what you are on about I had a look at KP's twitter.

Someone asked the question "Did Harvey get a card and a present from his dad"? To which KP replied " No card or present, just a call"

She could have been referring to Dwight Yorke??

Just a thought. :)

she must of been talking about Dwight Yorke and much as im not a Peter Andre fan i cannot see him not giving Harvey anything for his birthday can you? :)

edit just seen the above post so i apologise but lets hope he buys Harvey something hey,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    BIB...I actually agree with you, the robot costume was ridiculous for a man of his age. As was the hideous MC Hammer sweatpants.:eek:[/

:D
This discussion has been closed.