Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I almost think we have to take KP's inability to keep her gob shut out of the equation.
    Bearing in mind that PA actually went to the trouble of taking her to court to prove that he loved Harvey as much as the other two, you would think that he would be treating all three of them the same.
    Whether he can see Harvey or not, organising something for his birthday shouldn't be beyond the capabilities of PA.
    I wonder how many times he has forgotten to send a card or a present on Junior or Princess's birthday?

The reason I find this so pathetic is that it's Harvey. Say, for eg. it was Junior who hadn't recieved a card/gift from PA on his birthday, would she post that and then take the risk of it getting back to Junior and upsetting him? And maybe his schoolfriends finding out and teasing him - "your daddy doesn't love you..." etc etc. I doubt it. Whereas with Harvey, there's no danger of that happening since Harvey will not be aware of it. Which makes Harvey a victim just for the sake of KP getting a pop in.

Does that make any sense?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    What i'm trying to say Betty is...she tweeted this to make Pete look bad..so if he had done something as bad as deciding not to see Harvey anymore there is no way she would have kept quiet about it..IMO.

I do agree with you up to a point - but imo the fact that BOTH his parents are immature, pathetic, attention-seeking morons is not Harvey's fault.
    Why couldn't PA have been the father he is always telling us he is, put Harvey before his idiotic mother, and arranged SOMETHING?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I think the only thing to resolve this is for that pair of twits to get back together, never IMO have a pair been more suited & let's face it their equally as appalling.
    The only things stopping them IMO are he doesn't want to lose the good wholesome image he's somehow managed to build up over the years plus he's terrified of the wrath of CP, he's clearly bored rigid with the nice Ems. Just my own opinion but at least when he was with KP he had a bit of life/spark about him unlike this robotic, Stepford husband he's been molded into.
    As for KP, if she could cope with losing face & swallowing a bit of pride I'm sure she'd have him back in a shot. The way she's going through partners & husbands it's very apparent she's looking for someone to match up to Pete but obviously failing miserably.
    Yeah K & P for a reunion, think of the magazine deals, TV Shows........Kerching!
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    I do agree with you up to a point - but imo the fact that BOTH his parents are immature, pathetic, attention-seeking morons is not Harvey's fault.
    Why couldn't PA have been the father he is always telling us he is, put Harvey before his idiotic mother, and arranged SOMETHING?

See what I mean? A match made in heaven;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    The reason I find this so pathetic is that it's Harvey. Say, for eg. it was Junior who hadn't recieved a card/gift from PA on his birthday, would she post that and then take the risk of it getting back to Junior and upsetting him? And maybe his schoolfriends finding out and teasing him - "your daddy doesn't love you..." etc etc. I doubt it. Whereas with Harvey, there's no danger of that happening since Harvey will not be aware of it. Which makes Harvey a victim just for the sake of KP getting a pop in.

As Peter can have hundreds of pics taken and sold with his other two children on their birthdays I doubt he would miss that opportunity ..
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's so bloody difficult to use normal common sense or logic when the subject is these two.
    Funnily enough, I came at it from completely the other angle.
    I thought that if it had been Junior or Princess, PA could have at least explained to them in terms they could understand, why the present was late - "the postman lost it" , "Daddy was working but he's going to treat you to make up for it", or whatever.
    But because it's Harvey, his condition means that his level of understanding is alot less than the other two, and even if there is a reasonable explanation, a) PA may not be able to see him to tell him face to face and b) Harvey wouldn't necessarily understand the explanation.

I don't suppose this makes any sense either:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexi
    Peter has also used Harvey to have a pop at his former wife ..both need to get it together and sort this out..for Harvey's sake ..
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the only thing to resolve this is for that pair of twits to get back together, never IMO have a pair been more suited & let's face it their equally as appalling.
    The only things stopping them IMO are he doesn't want to lose the good wholesome image he's somehow managed to build up over the years plus he's terrified of the wrath of CP, he's clearly bored rigid with the nice Ems. Just my own opinion but at least when he was with KP he had a bit of life/spark about him unlike this robotic, Stepford husband he's been molded into.
    As for KP, if she could cope with losing face & swallowing a bit of pride I'm sure she'd have him back in a shot. The way she's going through partners & husbands it's very apparent she's looking for someone to match up to Pete but obviously failing miserably.
    Yeah K & P for a reunion, think of the magazine deals, TV Shows........Kerching!

This is absolutely true. Peter was far more 'real' when he was with Kate, they were suited perfectly. But even when they were together, it was quite similar to it is now with all the sniping at each other. Maybe they just loved each other too much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexi and Azura
    I think You are both right..
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

I don't disagree with you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's so bloody difficult to use normal common sense or logic when the subject is these two.
    Funnily enough, I came at it from completely the other angle.
    I thought that if it had been Junior or Princess, PA could have at least explained to them in terms they could understand, why the present was late - "the postman lost it" , "Daddy was working but he's going to treat you to make up for it", or whatever.
    But because it's Harvey, his condition means that his level of understanding is alot less than the other two, and even if there is a reasonable explanation, a) PA may not be able to see him to tell him face to face and b) Harvey wouldn't necessarily understand the explanation.

I don't suppose this makes any sense either:rolleyes:

Pete will have to buy Harvey a Lamborghini and a Ferrari now to make up for his unDOTY-like behaviour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every single divorced couple I know try and see their children on their actual birthday... when that is not possible the parent who cannot see them saves cards and presents for the next time they do see them... most people actually enjoy watching their children open the presents they picked them and the children get special days with both parents.

I cannot believe KP did something this spiteful... I agree 100% with Lexi this is just more pathetic point scoring... PA is doing what a huge majority of divorced fathers do every year for birthdays and Christmas... the only difference bing their ex partners aren't putting it out there on twitter hoping the world will condemn him... another example of her ruthless use of Harvey as a weapon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete will have to buy Harvey a Lamborghini and a Ferrari now to make up for his unDOTY-like behaviour.

In green ..as Harvey appears to love that colour
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every single divorced couple I know try and see their children on their actual birthday... when that is not possible the parent who cannot see them saves cards and presents for the next time they do see them... most people actually enjoy watching their children open the presents they picked them and the children get special days with both parents.

I cannot believe KP did something this spiteful... I agree 100% with Lexi this is just more pathetic point scoring... PA is doing what a huge majority of divorced fathers do every year for birthdays and Christmas... the only difference bing their ex partners aren't putting it out there on twitter hoping the world will condemn him... another example of her ruthless use of Harvey as a weapon.

This is what happens with my son , if he doesn't see his child on their birthday , then presents etc are kept for the next contact .
    I don't think this is any different for PA, what happens when KP has both kids for their birthdays , do you not think that PA's gifts etc are kept for when he next has them ? or vice versa ?
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    This is what happens with my son , if he doesn't see his child on their birthday , then presents etc are kept for the next contact .
    I don't think this is any different for PA, what happens when KP has both kids for their birthdays , do you not think that PA's gifts etc are kept for when he next has them ? or vice versa ?

Trouble is...Peter currently isn't seeing Harvey at all, so it's not as if they're going to give him gifts next week like usually happens in families.

What a sorry affair.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trouble is...Peter currently isn't seeing Harvey at all, so it's not as if they're going to give him gifts next week like usually happens in families.

What a sorry affair.:(

None of us know exactly what is going on there , if PA was not bothering about Harvey , you could bet your bottom dollar we would all have heard about it , and all the details from KP,she would have revelled in letting us know what a deadbeat dad he is.
    We don't know what arrangements PA has made about Harvey's birthday , or even if he's allowed to or perhaps not even bothered about the lad.
    We just don't know , yet some would prefer to believe he didn't care enough about Harvey , I very much doubt that and prefer to wait and see .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of us know exactly what is going on there , if PA was not bothering about Harvey , you could bet your bottom dollar we would all have heard about it , and all the details from KP,she would have revelled in letting us know what a deadbeat dad he is.
    We don't know what arrangements PA has made about Harvey's birthday , or even if he's allowed to or perhaps not even bothered about the lad.
    We just don't know , yet some would prefer to believe he didn't care enough about Harvey , I very much doubt that and prefer to wait and see .

Momma no matter what arrangements are in place or not in place for Peter to see Harvey ..that is no excuse for not sending the lad a card or gift is it.. The fact he felt happy to phone shows there can't be that big a problem ..
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said Momma :) As I posted earlier Pete's in Cyprus with J&P which presumably means they missed Harvey's birthday so perhaps he might want them to enjoy the present opening together if for whatever reason he's not able to do so himself. Sounds like the court case is getting closer so I'd guess that's an extra source of tension at the moment but they really should keep the children out of it.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Very true..none of us do know, we accept that all we are doing here is speculating. Perhaps KP is afraid to go shouting the odds about Pete's relationship with Harvey because last time she did - he took her to court. Pete says he can't talk about it publicly either so maybe he is the one isn't allowed to say what went on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which is exactly what KP wanted to suggest. Job done, her fans are happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Momma no matter what arrangements are in place or not in place for Peter to see Harvey ..that is no excuse for not sending the lad a card or gift is it.. The fact he felt happy to phone shows there can't be that big a problem ..

Betty , I said before that this sort of thing is normal in these cases where there is acrimony between the parents , not for one moment do I think that KP sends birthday cards or presents to the kids when PA has them on their birthdays , in fact , on one of her shows , the christmas PA had the kids and she was alone with Harvey , she phoned them and told them about all the gifts she had for them to open when they got back.
    I do not think this is unusual for them , or indeed for many people , so using it to have a bash at PA when we don't know what the arrangements are is very unfair .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which is exactly what KP wanted to suggest. Job done, her fans are happy.

I'm a fan and I'm not happy Lexi.. It's time they both got together ..not communicate through others ..and sorted this out.they should be mature enough to have a child's party in either parents house and the other attend..even if it's only for an hour .. I can't count the amount of times I have had to sit with my ex and be sociable ..because my sons feeling come first .. And on this subject they are BOTH to blame
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betty , I said before that this sort of thing is normal in these cases where there is acrimony between the parents , not for one moment do I think that KP sends birthday cards or presents to the kids when PA has them on their birthdays , in fact , on one of her shows , the christmas PA had the kids and she was alone with Harvey , she phoned them and told them about all the gifts she had for them to open when they got back.
    I do not think this is unusual for them , or indeed for many people , so using it to have a bash at PA when we don't know what the arrangements are is very unfair .

It's not unusual at all. Many estranged couples do not get together on the exact day. It can be a week later, or maybe longer. Some like to actually see their kids open gifts (like you have said above)

What is also NOT unusual is the fact the mother put this on Twitter. That doesn't surprise me at all. Point scoring of the lowest order. I bet she wouldn't have answered that question at all if the answer were in PA's favour! ;)

This whole episode is music to the ears of certain people I am sure.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "this is what Katie Price wanted to suggest,job done her fans are happy"

"this whole episode is music to the ears of certain people im sure"

it didn't take long to change the thread onto the bashing of Katie Price and her fans- funny i thought it was a Peter Andre thread ,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    "this is what Katie Price wanted to suggest,job done her fans are happy"

"this whole episode is music to the ears of certain people im sure"

it didn't take long to change the thread onto the bashing of Katie Price and her fans- funny i thought it was a Peter Andre thread ,

Since you've quoted me, I'll respond, Ella. I'm not interested in bashing anyone, just making an observation on both KP and the way some have responded to her tweet. That's not bashing anyone, that's having an opinion. :)

It's just odd that her supporters would rather berate PA for his lack of card/gift (without knowing what he's said to Harvey and what he may have promised him, and the various other perfectly normal circumstances that might impact, as outlined in eg. Momma's earlier posts) rather than condemn KP for posting something so petty.
This discussion has been closed.