Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets talk about something else .. Who do we think will win DOTY this year..there is a strong list his year.. Mr Andre is up agains David Beckham ,..a tough battle I think
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    "this is what Katie Price wanted to suggest,job done her fans are happy"

"this whole episode is music to the ears of certain people im sure"

it didn't take long to change the thread onto the bashing of Katie Price and her fans- funny i thought it was a Peter Andre thread ,

Your quotes are misplaced.

You should be quoting ValentinaVargas for introducing (she-who-shall-not-be-named) into this thread.

FYI, Ella, I was not even talking about posters on this thread. I would name them if that were the case. Why would I not?
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I'm a fan and I'm not happy Lexi.. It's time they both got together ..not communicate through others ..and sorted this out.they should be mature enough to have a child's party in either parents house and the other attend..even if it's only for an hour .. I can't count the amount of times I have had to sit with my ex and be sociable ..because my sons feeling come first .. And on this subject they are BOTH to blame

Absolutely agree with this. Any animosity between the parents should be put aside and their children put first.
    This is the kind of behaviour that will end up damaging the children in the long run.

The pair of them need to grow up.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your quotes are misplaced.

You should be quoting ValentinaVargas for introducing (she-who-shall-not-be-named) into this thread.

FYI, Ella, I was not even talking about posters on this thread. I would name them if that were the case. Why would I not?

Excuse me?

Perhaps you ought to look back at post #5100 from Nicola32 who introduced KP and as she quoted KP's tweets incorrectly I provided the said quotes from Twitter.

Nicola32's post.....

".As you gave no detail as to what you are on about I had a look at KP's twitter.
    Someone asked the question "Did Harvey get a card and a present from his dad"? To which KP replied " No card or present, just a call"
    She could have been referring to Dwight Yorke??
    Just a thought. "

I then responded to Cym's original comment with this below

From KP's Twitter...

@MissKatiePrice aww what did @MrPeterAndre get him from his daddy? X

And KP's Response...

Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice
    @XXXX @MrPeterAndre no card or present just a call xx

I do hope that this clarifies your confusion.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets talk about something else .. Who do we think will win DOTY this year..there is a strong list his year.. Mr Andre is up agains David Beckham ,..a tough battle I think

Yes PLEASE let's get back on topic - the DOTY ! :D

Hmm yes, Beckham could snatch the award from under DOTY's nose. When is it actually given out? I can't think of many other people that would be contenders.... though Orlando Bloom always looks like he's a good, loving father to that adorable little boy of his.

Edited to say : ooh I just found the shortlist !

•Ben Foden
    •Chris Evans
    •David Beckham
    •David Furnish
    •David Walliams
    •David Weir
    •Elton John
    •Fabrice Muamba
    •Frank Lampard
    •Gareth Bale
    •Gary Barlow
    •James Buckley
    •James Corden
    •Jamie Oliver
    •Jamie Redknapp
    •Marvin (JLS)
    •Mo Farrah
    •Peter Andre
    •Robbie Williams
    •Wayne Rooney
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As this is a Peter Andre Thread ..may I suggest if posters have a topic they want to discuss about his former wife they start one up..let's not derail this one please ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface here is the full list for you
    Ben Foden. Chris Evans .. David Beckham David Furnish. David Walliams ... David Weir. Elton John .. Fabrice Muamba. Frank Lampard Gareth Bale .. Gary Barlow .. James Buckley James Corden. Jamie Oliver Jamie Redknapp. Marvin (JLS) Mo Farrah. Peter Andre. Robbie Williams. And finally Wayne Rooney
    Pick ya winner
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha butter face I must of posted at the same time
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excuse me?

Perhaps you ought to look back at post #5100 from Nicola32 who introduced KP and as she quoted KP's tweets incorrectly I provided the said quotes from Twitter.

Nicola32's post.....

".As you gave no detail as to what you are on about I had a look at KP's twitter.
    Someone asked the question "Did Harvey get a card and a present from his dad"? To which KP replied " No card or present, just a call"
    She could have been referring to Dwight Yorke??
    Just a thought. "

I then responded to Cym's original comment with this below

From KP's Twitter...

@MissKatiePrice aww what did @MrPeterAndre get him from his daddy? X

And KP's Response...

Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice
    @XXXX @MrPeterAndre no card or present just a call xx

I do hope that this clarifies your confusion.

I am not confused at all. :) You should be telling Ella all of this as she has a problem talking about (you-know-who) in this thread. It certainly was not me that introduced her to this thread.

If I have mis-quoted you, then I do apologise. :)
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Momma no matter what arrangements are in place or not in place for Peter to see Harvey ..that is no excuse for not sending the lad a card or gift is it.. The fact he felt happy to phone shows there can't be that big a problem ..

Your right, he phoned him, that much we know, the rest we don't.
    How nice for Harvey and Pete to be able to speak to each other on his birthday, IMO the next best thing after being able to see each other.
    The tweet and the assumptions being made are uncalled for. No one knows what/if anything he has planned, but it's evident that he has not forgotten Harvey, even if it doesn't quite match the 'present' etiquette of posters here.
    And that is the important thing here I would have thought.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »

Hmm yes, Beckham could snatch the award from under DOTY's nose. When is it actually given out? I can't think of many other people that would be contenders.... though Orlando Bloom always looks like he's a good, loving father to that adorable little boy of his.

•Ben Foden
    •Chris Evans
    •David Beckham
    •David Furnish
    •David Walliams
    •David Weir
    •Elton John
    •Fabrice Muamba
    •Frank Lampard
    •Gareth Bale
    •Gary Barlow
    •James Buckley
    •James Corden
    •Jamie Oliver
    •Jamie Redknapp
    •Marvin (JLS)
    •Mo Farrah
    •Peter Andre
    •Robbie Williams
    •Wayne Rooney

:confused:
    What an utterly random selection.
    I think we need to remember that this award is not so much about who is the best Daddy, as who would be willing to demean themselves by actually showing up to collect their commemorative mayonnaise lid.
    Which may well help to narrow down the candidates somewhat - I mean, can you honestly imagine Goldenballs or Elton turning up at the Slough Travelodge to collect their "prize"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we need to remember that this award is not so much about who is the best Daddy, as who would be willing to demean themselves by actually showing up to collect their commemorative mayonnaise lid.
    Which may well help to narrow down the candidates somewhat - I mean, can you honestly imagine Goldenballs or Elton turning up at the Slough Travelodge to collect their "prize"?

I can't imagine 19 of them would bother turning up :D but I do agree with you about the selection of people
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does PA not include Harvey as his third child/step son in his interviews anymore ?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »

•Ben Foden
    •Chris Evans
    •David Beckham
    •David Furnish
    •David Walliams
    •David Weir
    •Elton John
    •Fabrice Muamba
    •Frank Lampard
    •Gareth Bale
    •Gary Barlow
    •James Buckley
    •James Corden
    •Jamie Oliver
    •Jamie Redknapp
    •Marvin (JLS)
    •Mo Farrah
    •Peter Andre
    •Robbie Williams
    •Wayne Rooney

None of them!:D
    Seriously I can't bear these Dad/Mum of the Year awards particularly when you know they more than likely have paid help to do all the rubbish bits of being a parent.
    If PA does win..........Oh I can't even begin to think about the smugness that'll be oozing out him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them!:D
    Seriously I can't bear these Dad/Mum of the Year awards particularly when you know they more than likely have paid help to do all the rubbish bits of being a parent.
    If PA does win..........Oh I can't even begin to think about the smugness that'll be oozing out him.

I'd like the award to go to a non celeb .. A father who really has done something not someone who poses in mags
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As this is a Peter Andre Thread ..may I suggest if posters have a topic they want to discuss about his former wife they start one up..let's not derail this one please ...

People commenting on his ex-wife making a statement that everyone was commenting on is not the same as a random "who is worserer". My kids have had double birthdays for as long as they can remember. It is what it is.

As you all know, I am happy to rip the pee out of Pa at any given op, but we don't know that he hasn't got Harvey a present. We just know, thanks to Harvey's mum, that Harvey has not yet got the present. She was point scoring.

We do not have to.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, not wishing to go O/T, but Wayne Rooney as DOTY? Words actually fail me.

Even Petey poos deserves it more:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People commenting on his ex-wife making a statement that everyone was commenting on is not the same as a random "who is worserer". My kids have had double birthdays for as long as they can remember. It is what it is.

As you all know, I am happy to rip the pee out of Pa at any given op, but we don't know that he hasn't got Harvey a present. We just know, thanks to Harvey's mum, that Harvey has not yet got the present. She was point scoring.

We do not have to.

There is a thread for this topic :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is a thread for this topic :)

There is now, thanks. But the point stands.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, not wishing to go O/T, but Wayne Rooney as DOTY? Words actually fail me.

Even Petey poos deserves it more:D

Why? We don't really know what kind of parent Wayne is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They just come up with a list of people who may have been photographed with their kids in the past few months.

Amazingly though, the winner is always someone vain enough to turn up.;)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just come up with a list of people who may have been photographed with their kids in the past few months.

Vain? Low rent you mean?:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well we know who the winner will be then ;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vain? Low rent you mean?:p

Positively bedsit!

Can I ask something that has bothered me for years?

What are Bennyboots?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For sure Harvey deserves better Lexi & I completely agree re the point scoring but there is a bit of me albeit a small bit that thinks after all the underhand digs PA has had at KP that he had this one coming.

He did, didn't he?;)
    I do rather agree with you, although I almost wish I didn't.
    Obviously, most of us are uncomfortable with BOTH of these two using the children in any way - whether it be points scoring or bolstering their own image.
    However, seeing how much Peter I LOVE MY KIDS Andre has paraded his DOTY credentials, I'm not actually that surprised that even though he can TELL us what a great Dad he is, BEING one takes a little bit more effort.

Seconded.:)
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh for sure, and it does say so much about PA, doesn't it?

I just think it's low to use Harvey like this. That tweet has no purpose other than to get at PA - ie. that's the motive, not the absence of a card/present from PA.

Poor kid deserves better than this rubbish.:cry:
This discussion has been closed.