Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Thanks Betty there are plenty more shite tunes where that one came from, it's a good job I don't have my own recording studio and lots of cash to waste on putting the crap out there :D

Maybe you could ask Mr Andre if you could use his studio..he could film you for his show..be a change from his kids ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scone - that's gotta be an Ivor Novello winner - it's insania:D:D

I'm sorry Prumeister ..but NOTHING beats Insania ..that's a classic
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry Prumeister ..but NOTHING beats Insania ..that's a classic

Altogether now:

'Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, this is insania.......'

GENIUS.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Yes, he has his own studio where he tinkers about and sings through his nose,

One can only marvel at what wonderful tunes he will be releasing next, maybe a ballad about Emily

"OOh girl you're my world and my curls and my hurl and i love yoooooou

We go together like things that go together, lego! Ooh yeah we are lego

Baby uh (grabs crotch) you're my favourite suit that i want to wear, except you aren't dry cleaned and you have loads of hair, such long, beautiful hair wooh!

Help me doctor, I need a cure because I can't stop loving yooo ooou! Please help me doctor in your white coat and stethoscope oooh it's my throat, croak!"

I'm copywriting that Andre before you have any ideas of nicking it :rolleyes:

That's not good scone.............its brilliant.:D

Get the copywrite on that asap.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's not good scone.............its brilliant.:D

Get the copywrite on that asap.;)

I've put you and I forward as backing singers DD... Is that ok with you??:D:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So his brothers being part of his singing shows isn't them being " part of his work"?
    Does this man know what garbage he is spouting? I don't take my family to work with me ..because its WORK

I think CP probably feeds him various 'defence' lines to trot out to the media to counter all the criticism but being DOTY, he can't remember them properly so this is what we get... incomplete, ill-thought through, illogical and ultimately idiotic soundbites.

Sometimes when I read stuff he says, I can almost hear CP's sharp, impatient intake of breath. I imagine her reading something and then summoning him back to the Barn for a role-play session. With PA sat at one of those little kids desks chewing his pencil anxiously while CP says 'Now repeat after me...'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've put you and I forward as backing singers DD... Is that ok with you??:D:D

Only as long as you let me wear my docs.
    I'm sure you know how I plan to use them.:D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only as long as you let me wear my docs.
    I'm sure you know how I plan to use them.:D;)

I've got a pair as well..;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a pair as well..;)

You're on.
    I want the left buttock.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I think CP probably feeds him various 'defence' lines to trot out to the media to counter all the criticism but being DOTY, he can't remember them properly so this is what we get... incomplete, ill-thought through, illogical and ultimately idiotic soundbites.

Sometimes when I read stuff he says, I can almost hear CP's sharp, impatient intake of breath. I imagine her reading something and then summoning him back to the Barn for a role-play session. With PA sat at one of those little kids desks chewing his pencil anxiously while CP says 'Now repeat after me...'

Banging a ruler on his desk after each word
    "come on Peter repeat after me ... I (taps ruler) Love (tap) my (tap) kids(tap) ... AGAIN
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're on.
    I want the left buttock.:D

DEAL :D:D:D will be an enjoyable day
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ye who mock Insania :eek:
    Remember this - Insania is a gift to us all, oh yes ;)
    For by his own admission
    Insania was a novelty record
    Which ensured
    He would never be a credible mainstream popstar ever again*
    And thus he's never on the radio.
    And for that we are thankful.
    Amen :D

*debatable as to whether he would have been one regardless of what he released :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For by his own admission
    Which ensured

*debatable as to whether he would have been one regardless of what he released :o

Ive never heard Insania and I dont want my brain/ears ever to have that horror. How I missed it, I dont know, but Im not going back to rectify that:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cummon bunny...........just click this link. You know you want to and I promise you it really is funny.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IYILdjQjk
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For by his own admission

Which ensured

Really?:eek:
    So what were all the others then - practical jokes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cummon bunny...........just click this link. You know you want to and I promise you it really is funny.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9IYILdjQjk

DD ..what has Bunny done to you :D:D:D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

glad its not just me who thinks this. They have missed a trick, I'm sure a lot more would watch if this was aired, it would give you something to put in the reviewage:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every single divorced couple I know try and see their children on their actual birthday... when that is not possible the parent who cannot see them saves cards and presents for the next time they do see them... most people actually enjoy watching their children open the presents they picked them and the children get special days with both parents.

I cannot believe KP did something this spiteful... I agree 100% with Lexi this is just more pathetic point scoring... PA is doing what a huge majority of divorced fathers do every year for birthdays and Christmas... the only difference bing their ex partners aren't putting it out there on twitter hoping the world will condemn him... another example of her ruthless use of Harvey as a weapon.

Absolutely agree. I'm coming to this late as I've been away but it appears that PA has taken Princess and Junior away for half term and that he'll probably have a special day with Harvey when they get back but KP has used this as a point scoring spite contest.

As far as I can see, PA has none nothing wrong here and she's just being a cow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolutely agree. I'm coming to this late as I've been away but it appears that PA has taken Princess and Junior away for half term and that he'll probably have a special day with Harvey when they get back but KP has used this as a point scoring spite contest.

As far as I can see, PA has none nothing wrong here and she's just being a cow

Wondered if you went away (cough) again. Im living through your holidays:D

I know Pete went away the last half term, but Im not sure he was actually away on Harvey's birthday and maybe someone has a link to this.

Having said that, looking at previous articles, this isnt the first time he just called and didnt send a gift or card on the day so Kate shouldnt be under any expectations on how a step father acts and perhaps its different to his biological children.

Im sure she can be a cow and ignoring frustrating things, would perhaps be a better route. (Ironically and in total honesty, my former husband phoned on our son's first birthday and never sent a gift or card and I lost the plot:D:D:D:D) His response of "hes too young to know, so I dont get your anger" made it worse. His only redemption was he didnt write Insania

Pete says he wants peace and to move on, but perhaps he knows exactly how to yank his former wife's chain and how to set her off.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Wondered if you went away (cough) again. Im living through your holidays:D

I know Pete went away the last half term, but Im not sure he was actually away on Harvey's birthday and maybe someone has a link to this.

Having said that, looking at previous articles, this isnt the first time he just called and didnt send a gift or card on the day so Kate shouldnt be under any expectations on how a step father acts and perhaps its different to his biological children.

Im sure she can be a cow and ignoring frustrating things, would perhaps be a better route. (Ironically and in total honesty, my former husband phoned on our son's first birthday and never sent a gift or card and I lost the plot:D:D:D:D) His response of "hes too young to know, so I dont get your anger" made it worse. His only redemption was he didnt write Insania

Pete says he wants peace and to move on, but perhaps he knows exactly how to yank his former wife's chain and how to set her off.

Half term was a week later last year due to the Jubilee so he would have probably been here for Harveys last birthday.

Lets be honest, they both know which strings to pull to p*ss each other off as many exes do. I just wish they'd stop using anything to do with the kids as point scoring.

I got back from Tenerife last night and I'm trying to catch up on the ins and outs of zelebworld :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look how far the mighty have fallen.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1840945/report-david-beckham-in-the-running-for-celebrity-dad-of-the-year-2013

Peteybabes is now number eighteen in the list.:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look how far the mighty have fallen.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/1840945/report-david-beckham-in-the-running-for-celebrity-dad-of-the-year-2013

Peteybabes is now number eighteen in the list.:D

That is not the voting results though, just the list.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is not the voting results though, just the list.:confused:

I know that.
    He was placed well down the list though.;)
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know that.
    He was placed well down the list though.;)

Lamest post ever :rolleyes:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lamest post ever :rolleyes:

Did you used to be called SaltyDog on here, Queeniepops? Just wondering, because you're posting style is almost identical. :confused:
This discussion has been closed.