Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It doesn't upset me, it bores me rigid that you can't ever justify your comments. It's not too far removed from trolling imo. :)

Justify my comments?:confused::confused:

I don't get it.:confused:

Trolling?:confused:
    For having a view?:confused:

How rude.:(
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly so therefore rightly or wrongly Junior is going to be discussed, if PA didn't put him out there, we'd be struggling to put a face to Junior.
    I hold my hands up & admit I've criticised Juniors behaviour but I can honestly say on each occasion I've done so, it's been in context with what I believe to be the result of poor parenting skills.
    Perhaps it would be better all round if we stuck to having a chortle or whatever about Pete.

God yes.
    Any chance of some help with my A-Z?
    A = Abominable
    B = Bloviating
    C = Cretinous
    D = Dim-witted
    E = Egomaniacal
    F = F*ckwit (sorry to those of a sensitive nature, but he just is)
    G = Gormless
    H = Halfwit

Can you finish off, I really need to do some work?:o
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    So any features in PA's Now column mag about any of his Showbiz good friends?

Not as far as I can remember but to be fair he has been in Zanzibar so he won't have the usual amount of time to spend with/advise his good friends;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God yes.
    A = Abominable
    B = Bloviating
    C = Cretinous
    D = Dim-witted
    E = Egomaniacal
    G = Gormless
    H = Halfwit

I = Irresponsible ..when it comes to pet ownership
    J= jackson wannabe
    K= Klutz
    L= Lazy
    M= moron
    N= ninny
    Forum Member
    O = Overly inflated ego.
    P = Prat
    Q=
    R= Robot man
    S= Simple
    T=
    U= Useless
    V= Vain
    W= Wally
    X=
    Y=
    Z=
    Forum Member
    God yes.
    A = Abominable
    B = Bloviating
    C = Cretinous
    D = Dim-witted
    E = Egomaniacal
    G = Gormless
    H = Halfwit

I bow to your far superior descriptions AS;)
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I = Irresponsible ..when it comes to pet ownership
    J= jackson wannabe
    K= Klutz
    L= Lazy
    M= moron
    N= ninny

O = onerous
    P = prat
    Q = questionable
    R = rank
    S = shallow
    T = tedious
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O = Overly inflated ego.
    P = Prat
    Q= QUITTER
    U= Useless
    R= Robot man
    S= Simple
    T= TEDIUOS
    U= Useless
    V= Vain
    W= Wally
    X=XYLOID ...means wooden
    Y= YARLING ..means wailing ...a description of his singing
    Z= ZOOCYTIUM ... A hollow vessel

I have filled a few in for you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Zoocytium - best word ever!
    (After my all-time favourite, "bloviating f*ckwit" which is what the OH calls our beloved Prime Minister:o)
    Not sure it's going to be that easy to top that one - I was going to go for z-lister.:o
    Forum Member

Thanks Betty, I was struggling.
    (After my all-time favourite, "bloviating f*ckwit" which is what the OH calls our beloved Prime Minister:o)
    Not sure it's going to be that easy to top that one - I was going to go for z-lister.:o

Oh I like that!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I did think Z-lister..but found Zoocytuim more appropriate :D

P.s. bloviating f*ckwit sums up Cameron perfectly..May I use that in future ?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    @JimmyConnors You'll be pleased to hear that Gloria's apparently become a star in the Philppines. Pete was saying on Greg James' show that they watch clips of her on the show and have made banners saying 'We love you Gloria' and 'Give Pete a hug' :D:D:D

That's made my day. :cool::cool: What a woman she is!! Thanks for the news Sam. :D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re: the Snake. Pete could get creative and sponsor a snake at a nearby zoo and use his popularity to get Junior a guided tour of the snake enclosure for his birthday and get to handle a snake. Pete could then say that they can have regular visits to see the snake. That way, Junior "gets a snake" that Gloria doesn't have to feed freeze dried rats to.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's made my day. :cool::cool: What a woman she is!! Thanks for the news Sam. :D

Pleasure Jimmy :) I think Gloria's lovely too, hope she's able to continue working for Pete after he moves. The only clue I think we've had to her family situation is that episode where Pete was doing his usual teasing and she hides behind Em and says 'Emily, control your husband please'. Cue lots of denials from Pete to which she says firmly 'no, this is your wife, I like Emily for you' followed by Pete saying 'no it's YOU that must get married etc etc'. Which is a very long winded way of showing that she seems single and so might be willing to relocate with them. :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Re: the Snake. Pete could get creative and sponsor a snake at a nearby zoo and use his popularity to get Junior a guided tour of the snake enclosure for his birthday and get to handle a snake. Pete could then say that they can have regular visits to see the snake. That way, Junior "gets a snake" that Gloria doesn't have to feed freeze dried rats to.

great idea, I bet CAN film this in their next series:D makes a change from the local fairground and cupcake making:)
    Forum Member

I share your delight!:D

That's a fab idea & it would show Junior all that goes into looking after a snake.
    Pleasure Jimmy :) I think Gloria's lovely too, hope she's able to continue working for Pete after he moves. The only clue I think we've had to her family situation is that episode where Pete was doing his usual teasing and she hides behind Em and says 'Emily, control your husband please'. Cue lots of denials from Pete to which she says firmly 'no, this is your wife, I like Emily for you' followed by Pete saying 'no it's YOU that must get married etc etc'. Which is a very long winded way of showing that she seems single and so might be willing to relocate with them. :D

If Gloria has no commitments & I was financially able, I would build her, her own wee extension & poach her from Pete, she's such an adorable lady! Though I fear I may have to fight Jimmy Connors for her:eek::D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the snake arriving and the pugs disappearing at the same time is no coincidence as this footage that didn't make the final cut of My Life shows :eek:

http://tradingloveanddrugs.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/snake-eat-dog.jpg?w=500&h=323

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YA0Aqz_K0Gg/TYk9HrfrrRI/AAAAAAAABWM/4n77MnlRjY8/s1600/pythonbaby.jpg
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Gloria has no commitments & I was financially able, I would build her, her own wee extension & poach her from Pete, she's such an adorable lady! Though I fear I may have to fight Jimmy Connors for her:eek::D

She really ought to get an agent :D
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Maybe the snake arriving and the pugs disappearing at the same time is no coincidence as this footage that didn't make the final cut of My Life shows :eek:

http://tradingloveanddrugs.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/snake-eat-dog.jpg?w=500&h=323

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YA0Aqz_K0Gg/TYk9HrfrrRI/AAAAAAAABWM/4n77MnlRjY8/s1600/pythonbaby.jpg

:eek::eek: Please say it isn't so ... I'm clinging to the hope that according to New the snake hasn't been purchased yet in which case NotaTypo's suggestion sounds perfect.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Such a brilliant idea - which probably means PA WON'T do it.
    Although I'm not entirely sure your sensible idea has much of a place on the PA thread.;)
    Any suggestions re Princess' birthday unicorn?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a great idea. Practical, caring, with the snake's welfare in mind. And so many DOTY pic opportunities too...
    Forum Member
    She really ought to get an agent :D

:eek::eek: Please say it isn't so ... I'm clinging to the hope that according to New the snake hasn't been purchased yet in which case NotaTypo's suggestion sounds perfect.
    I think you can relax Sensei, the snake AFAIK hasn't been purchased yet, the pugs are alive & well!

The dream job..........working for Gloria, can you imagine, the most undemanding, easy going client ever, in fact I'm sending her my CV & I'd only take a fraction of what CP would, scrap that I'd do it for love!:D
    Such a brilliant idea - which probably means PA WON'T do it.
    Although I'm not entirely sure your sensible idea has much of a place on the PA thread.;)
    Any suggestions re Princess' birthday unicorn?

Sometimes it's not nice to laugh but sometimes I just can't help it!:D:D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firstly ..where have I claimed only Junior behaves like this?? Because if you read my posts you would see I wrote ALL kids behave like that..it's how the parents deal with it that matters

secondly I have blamed Peter for his sons brattish behaviour
    Because its him who hasn't got the balls to say NO to his child

You haven't, DD did, which is why lexi was addressing her, I assume.

DD called Junior names. Junior is a little boy (just turned 8 is not renowned as a marker of adult maturity, is it?) and should be protected - both from his parents media-whoring and from adults who would use him to attack them.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I really hope she does Sam. She is the star of the show. :cool:
    I share your delight!:D

We can share her BL Lady. :) I already have a granny flat she can use. :cool::)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope she does Sam. She is the star of the show. :cool:

We can share her BL Lady. :) I already have a granny flat she can use. :cool::)

Sounds like Gloria is in demand..
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You haven't, DD did, which is why lexi was addressing her, I assume.

DD called Junior names. Junior is a little boy (just turned 8 is not renowned as a marker of adult maturity, is it?) and should be protected - both from his parents media-whoring and from adults who would use him to attack them.

OK........thats me.:o

I shouldn't have.........but I did.
    Apologies for being a human being.:o:o:o:o:o:o
This discussion has been closed.