Options

Animal Crossing New Leaf players thread (14.6.13)

Comments

• Options
    puppydog101puppydog101 Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    I never want to see Pave again:(
    Me neither:(
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Pave haha, but no chance I could be bothered to get the full set I got about 5
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saying that about Pave though, I've read up on Easter and it sounds like a nightmare.

I thought these events were supposed to be fun, not have me tearing my hair out:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone still log on to check eachday? the plaza tree and my money trees are pink now that it's spring :)
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone still log on to check eachday? the plaza tree and my money trees are pink now that it's spring :)

Yep I still play and had fun collecting the villager's pictures as a result of Blancas April Foolery today.
  • Options
    WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »
    Yep I still play and had fun collecting the villager's pictures as a result of Blancas April Foolery today.

If only I'd known about this before, I would've TT'd to April 1. I've put in a silly amount of effort to get pictures out of villagers who just would not give out.
  • Options
    WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they do:D I also fell in one whilst being trailed by Saharah. She freaked out!:D

I always thought that Sahara was blind and it was a silly joke about how she does interior design. Whenever I see her, she's just constantly walking into walls and trees.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got K.K. Sliders picture after a villager suggested I ask him to play a secret song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Literally dreading Egg day. It sounds far too time consuming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone heard any of the rumours about a rock glitch concerning Bunny day? Something about left over rocks turning into real rocks if you don't clear them before the day ends?

I can't find out if it's a real problem or just hyped up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it normal that I want to kill Zipper? that text chat is the most annoying in the entire game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it normal that I want to kill Zipper? that text chat is the most annoying in the entire game.

Think yourself lucky, I did my town then had to sit through it all again to help my mother do hers. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think yourself lucky, I did my town then had to sit through it all again to help my mother do hers. :D

lol :D

The event is pretty cool though actaully, I want to finish this egg set and replace it and put as my main room.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol :D

The event is pretty cool though actaully, I want to finish this egg set and replace it and put as my main room.

I'm surprised they didn't offer it in store like with the Halloween and Jingle set, so that we could put it out in time for Easter. Not too bothered, though, just glad that we didn't have to fight with getting doubles like for some events:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite like the look of the egg set but Zipper was getting on my nerves as there was no way to speed up the text as he spoke.

Managed to redecorate a whole room with the egg stuff & even got a few fish that I hadn't yet collected as I tried to catch more eggs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hi - I've been playing this since last summer and I only have one friend on the 3DS and they don't play anymore - I would love to travel to other towns, and vice versa. I am really after an orange!!

Here's my DS CODE: 2380-3326-1092, please PM me if you add me, with your code. thanks!

I'm a 43 yr old mum and no one in my real life has a 3DS!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loobylou70 wrote: »
    Hi - I've been playing this since last summer and I only have one friend on the 3DS and they don't play anymore - I would love to travel to other towns, and vice versa. I am really after an orange!!

Here's my DS CODE: 2380-3326-1092, please PM me if you add me, with your code. thanks!

I'm a 43 yr old mum and no one in my real life has a 3DS!!

Went to add you but it says the code you've posted is incorrect. Can you check & you can come and get oranges from mine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    omipalone wrote: »
    Went to add you but it says the code you've posted is incorrect. Can you check & you can come and get oranges from mine.

Doh - code should be 1082 on the end!

Just added you :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loobylou70 wrote: »
    Doh - code should be 1082 on the end!

Just added you :-)

Sorted - will get the gate open for you to collect what you need :)
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I finally caved in and bought the game. That'll probably be another six years of daily Animal Crossing for me then! I'm currently saving it for a rainy day but I look forward to enjoying all the annoyances mentioned in this thread, ha ha!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't find the other thread, but just thought I'd post my final update that I have all the golden tools now.

Roll on for the Wii U I'd be forced to buy one :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Well done Sick Bullet!

I have no idea how you even get the gold tools bar the slingshot!
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New to the party. Never experienced an Animal Crossing game before. What do I do then? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shock bump.

I was wondering if anyone still plays this, any old faces around? I started a new town a few month ago and I'm enjoying it all over again.

And if you do happen to check your dream visits Bull3t is me, I'm checking if your towns still exist :)
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shock bump.

I was wondering if anyone still plays this, any old faces around? I started a new town a few month ago and I'm enjoying it all over again.

And if you do happen to check your dream visits Bull3t is me, I'm checking if your towns still exist :)

I was looking at animal crossing happy home designer this afternoon! :)