Thompson from Kingsland seemed like a good lad

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Snowyface wrote: »
    Connor :cry:

I'm absolutely gutted they're out, the would have been fantastic on Big Band week. Fantastic.

And again...Connor :cry:

I think they would have done a good Haven't Met You Yet for Big Band (It's a stretch on the theme...but it's a Michael Buble track so they'd have gotten off with it).

They're such sweet lads...you could see how heartbroken they were. :(
  • jtnorthjtnorth Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    I'm certain that if they'd been allowed to sing in the live shows the way they sang in both their sing-offs, they would not have been near the b2 yet. They are one of the many, many acts on XF that have been sabotaged by dated songs, stupid dancers and silly themes. Think it's a real shame and good luck to them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    jtnorth wrote: »
    I'm certain that if they'd been allowed to sing in the live shows the way they sang in both their sing-offs, they would not have been near the b2 yet. They are one of the many, many acts on XF that have been sabotaged by dated songs, stupid dancers and silly themes. Think it's a real shame and good luck to them.

Absolutely this. They also weren't allowed their instruments, was it even mentioned they could play?