• Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like you Beaconboof :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    Busted! What can I say 'Sunday Monday Hollyaoks gays, Tuesday Wednesday EE gays...'

;-)

Is thursday and Friday corrie ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope it does.

I hope to see something develop. I re-watched their scenes.:D

Im recording the bbc three episode so can rewatch treacle :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    Is thursday and Friday corrie ;-)

Yes! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I hope to see something develop. I re-watched their scenes.:D

Me too!:blush:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Beaconboof wrote: »
    Maybe it makes you unnerved because you find it arousing? Have you ever been coasted by a gay man? It's a very exciting but dangerous sensation. It makes the hairs on your arms stand up.

Hahaha!

I can honestly say I never found it arousing, nor believable. I've also noticed the growing trend of these shippers that jump onto anything they see no matter how poor it is... This couple for example.

Still guess the Chryed fans had to go somewhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its called finding things in your own life that give you the littlest of happiness and not going around looking to shit on peoples parades.. cos you're a Troll :):):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hahaha!

I can honestly say I never found it arousing, nor believable. I've also noticed the growing trend of these shippers that jump onto anything they see no matter how poor it is... This couple for example.

Still guess the Chryed fans had to go somewhere.

I only ship what I like, not just anything. I think that the actors have chemistry and the whole scenario is interesting as Danny is clearly a 'player' and Johnny is living a lie with his family not knowing. I actually liked the Johnny/Shirley scene too...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think its called finding things in your own life that give you the littlest of happiness and not going around looking to shit on peoples parades.. cos you're a Troll :):):):)

Oh, that age old comeback. Differing opinion, means you're a troll.

You can like what you like, but I will call you out when you claim a few sideways glances as "chemistry" it just isn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I only ship what I like, not just anything. I think that the actors have chemistry and the whole scenario is interesting as Danny is clearly a 'player' and Johnny is living a lie with his family not knowing. I actually liked the Johnny/Shirley scene too...

Shirley is going to be so supportive of johnny she was really nice and supportive of ben
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can like what you like, but I will call you out when you claim a few sideways glances as "chemistry" it just isn't.

Having a different opinion doesn't make you a troll.

Going onto a clearly labelled appreciation thread and telling the people on there that they are wrong about what they think...

Well what would you call that?

Not liking Man Utd doesn't make you a troll but standing outside Old Trafford calling all the fans mugs certainly does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I respect your opinion .. but I personally don't understand why anyone would spend their time going into Threads that don't interest them... especially when I said this is an APPRECIATION thread ...but hey ho... Happy New Year to you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

The thread is clearly titled 'appreciation' of the couple, if you don't like them then why not stay out rather than posting that you don't like them/see their appeal to others??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »

Going onto a clearly labelled appreciation thread and telling the people on there that they are wrong about what they think...

Not liking Man Utd doesn't make you a troll but standing outside Old Trafford calling all the fans mugs certainly does.

The truth.

PS. Just because you label a topic as something doesn't mean it's then void from anyone that feels differently coming in to comment on it. That's what a forum is for, if you want a love-in then you shouldn't post on a forum that encourages differing opinions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You are a Goddess..Thank you Saucy :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The truth.

PS. Just because you label a topic as something doesn't mean it's then void from anyone that feels differently coming in to comment on it. That's what a forum is for, if you want a love-in then you shouldn't post on a forum that encourages differing opinions.

Eventually you will come round and eat Penter pie ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The truth.

Have little read of the terms and conditions, they are a bit long winded but there is a specific clause about appreciation threads.

Do you go round and let everyone who creates a thread know exactly why you think they are wrong or do you have a specific bee in your bonnet about this pairing or the actors involved?

Either way, have a read of the terms, you are trolling by the exact description laid down by DS.

ETA And you are laying down the TRUTH are you, get over yourself.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    The truth.

Digital Spy Community guidelines state:

Disruption: Appreciation Threads
    Appreciation threads are designed to allow fans of a particular subject to engage in positive and light-hearted discussion of a subject. Negative posts in an appreciation thread are considered off-topic and will be removed. If you wish to discuss the subject of an appreciation thread you are welcome to post constructive negative comments in a separate thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »

Appreciation threads are designed to allow fans of a particular subject to engage in positive and light-hearted discussion of a subject. Negative posts in an appreciation thread are considered off-topic and will be removed. If you wish to discuss the subject of an appreciation thread you are welcome to post constructive negative comments in a separate thread.

What she said. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Go mojo and ally
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eventually you will come round and eat Penter pie ;-)

:)
    Have little read of the terms and conditions, they are a bit long winded but there is a specific clause about appreciation threads.

Do you go round and let everyone who creates a thread know exactly why you think they are wrong or do you have a specific bee in your bonnet about this pairing or the actors involved?

Either way, have a read of the terms, you are trolling by the exact description laid down by DS.

ETA And you are laying down the TRUTH are you, get over yourself.

I don't have a bee in my bonnet about this couple. My comment was to the incorrect use of the term "chemistry."
    mojo5000 wrote: »

Two things.

a) Questioning the incorrect use of chemistry is a negative post to the topic of the thread?

b) Surely an appreciation thread should first be posted in the correct sub forum, before being deemed as that? To clarify: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=245
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :)

I don't have a bee in my bonnet about this couple. My comment was to the incorrect use of the term "chemistry."

Two things.

a) Questioning the incorrect use of chemistry is a negative post to the topic of the thread?

b) Surely an appreciation thread should first be posted in the correct sub forum, before being deemed as that? To clarify: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=245

Yeah whatever, get a hobby, take up chemistry or something. ;)

I'm not even that enamoured of the couple yet but you don't get to define chemistry when it comes down to them and attempting to do so in an appreciation thread is just weird.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm going to make sure this happens so we don't have to deal with angry sad people like you again (Hopefully) Happy New Year Treacle :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah whatever, get a hobby, take up chemistry or something. ;)

I'm not even that enamoured of the couple yet but you don't get to define chemistry when it comes down to them and attempting to do so in an appreciation thread is just weird.
    I'm going to make sure this happens so we don't have to deal with angry sad people like you again (Hopefully) Happy New Year Treacle :)

The use of an emoticon doesn't make that any less of a personal dig, you know that right!?

Good to see you break the habit of usual shippers.. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway I am off, Happy New Year to all the appreciative fans of the chemical reaction that is Danny and Johnny and may the New Year bring lots of snogs and outrage about nudity. :D