Who's side are you on? Jim or Linda?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
Forum Member
I know its petty, picking and choosing sides, but the forum seems fairly split on this so I just want to see who the forum agrees with in the whole argument. ;-) :D

poll coming

Who's side are you on? 546 votes

Jim
69% 381 votes
Linda
20% 111 votes
Neither
9% 54 votes

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    poll should be up now
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on Linda's side. Jim shouldn't of mentioned the dressing room incident!
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim's. Linda pushed and pushed and pushed, he bites and she cries about it. Don't give it out if you can't take it.
  • Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Jim :P

Linda needs to get a hearing aid, Jim said 'after I cooked for her' not @rsehole. She has been gunning for him since just before they went into the house.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Neither...bad as each other.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I think Jim is a not pleasant person who is working hard to look reasonable. But I think Linda is behaving in an entirety unreasonable way. The result of this is that she is making Jim look like a better person than he is. I don't like him but I resent her recklessness in giving him thr material he needs to repair his reputation.
  • TRICKY123TRICKY123 Posts: 3,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim, (and I'm no fan of Jim's)

From the moment Linda entered that house she has been brewing for a fight! as the saying goes "be careful what you wish for"
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a fan of either, but SHE is the one who from the beginning has let the issue spoil the experience for both herself and Jim, how many times did she think she could goad him until he bit back. Linda could have been as reasonable about it as Jim has, and even if fake, could/should have just got on!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »

She's been the one hinting he has a dark past with her, why should he just let her keep going on about it without saying exactly what the problem is. If it's something she is too embarrassed or upset to talk about then perhaps she should shut up.
  • Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Jim all the way. She prodded and prodded him for no reason.

Then when he brings up something shameful about herself she can't take it and breaks down. Attention seeker.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Jim's & i'm no fan of Jim
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »

Whatever happened, I get the impression it is not as bad as we may have thought it was, ie a relationship between the pair.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Jim's. Linda pushed and pushed and pushed, he bites and she cries about it. Don't give it out if you can't take it.

Agree, she is playing the victim now(after calling him a C) Also since the start of CBB she has tried to get him to kick off by goading him.if i remember Colleen was good at giving it but not taking it, so i guess it runs in the family..
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    Jims. Linda has been at Jim's neck since day one. She is vile.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    Flo71 wrote: »

Linda needs to get a hearing aid, Jim said 'after I cooked for her' not @rsehole. She has been gunning for him since just before they went into the house.

I just rewatch and Linda got it wrong. She hears what she wants to hear and then spreads her lies >:(
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Linda's husband was caught on camera stealing from Frank Carson's wallet, he was arrested and fined. Although I don't think Jim should of said what he did, I do understand, the woman has pushed and pushed him, she wanted some kind of reaction, now she's got it, she playing the victim. She has twisted everything Jim's said to cause an argument. Jim never said what or who was involved in the dressing room.
    I'm on Jim's side.
  • lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

Same here even if do feel it was a low blow....she pushed him to it
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »
    Jim's & i'm no fan of Jim

Same here.

She's been telling everyone how much she dislikes him from day 1, well now he's given her a reason. Stupid woman.
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flo71 wrote: »

To be honest we heard what they edited he may well have called her that we will never know all what was said
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither, they were both pretty horrible tonight.
  • Pandy79Pandy79 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda is a venomous bully.
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both behaving pathetically, I am not a fan of Jim and he should go IMO pretty smartish. Linda, lovely lady, should not have come on this program, hope the pay check is worth it!
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised at myself but I'm actually on Jim's side. I think he's hit a nerve with the Frank Carson comment and maybe he shouldn't have said it but it obviously had the desired effect on Linda. Maybe her reasons for disliking him are that he knows too much about the Nolan's in the past. Though if that was the case I would have thought she would have kept him on side.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nanna7 wrote: »
    To be honest we heard what they edited he may well have called her that we will never know all what was said

Do you mean you think they dubbed that word as he walked - that's ridiculous, she clearly misheard him and the only reason she even was arguing with him then was because he was arguing with Luisa and she knew she could attack him then and Luisa would be on her side.
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally on Linda side, Jim is just one horrible guy ....IMHO