Options

***The Housemates Nominated For Eviction Are (SPOILER)***

124»

Comments

• Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz's time has come to an end theres no way she can survive another eviction. As for Sam shes just like Liz she doesnt do anything and hasent got much air time
  • Options
    NushNush Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't recognize Sam if I fell over her - so she's not worth the keep
  • Options
    WallyWall2013WallyWall2013 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shocked and sad to see Sam nominated. I know many people find her boring but I do really like her. I'll be fine with either Liz or Jim going, but lol Liz really wants to go (or at least has wanted to go in the past), so she would be my choice to see go.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though this group of housemates have been pretty entertaining, they don't half do some dull nominations.

Sam DIDN'T nom Jim though, that's quite exciting :D
  • Options
    spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's like lord of the Flies in that house :(

Liz's Column will be an interesting read,can't see her being nice about many f the HM's and to honest I won't blame her, the trio of Jas , Linda and Luisa have been particularly unkind to Liz,
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha yes!! A double eviction would be glorious but I don't think Channel 5 would dare because they wouldn't want to cause a massive viewer upset and I can't remember the last time they've had a double eviction when only three housemates were nominated.

Should be a fairly dull and predictable eviction show on Wednesday so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Ha ha yes!! A double eviction would be glorious but I don't think Channel 5 would dare because they wouldn't want to cause a massive viewer upset and I can't remember the last time they've had a double eviction when only three housemates were nominated.

Should be a fairly dull and predictable eviction show on Wednesday so.

It's been extended by about three years, well 4/5 days, so can't see a double happening tbh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    Im hoping for some reason some billionaire accidentally sits on his phone and redials Liz's number over and over and over again and she beats Jim and Sam goes home

Wait, is it vote to evict? That could make it interesting.

If it's vote to save, Liz looks doomed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Jim said in the latest vid that his first vote wasn't counted and had to nominate some one else (words to that effect)...thus saving linda or Louisa I would think and so he nomed Sam
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait, is it vote to evict? That could make it interesting.

If it's vote to save, Liz looks doomed.

VTS.

Save, that is.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    garrion wrote: »
    Jim said in the latest vid that his first vote wasn't counted and had to nominate some one else (words to that effect)...thus saving linda or Louisa I would think and so he nomed Sam

Interesting. Hmm - what are BB up to?.......I think they want Liz out (or Jim) and think Sam vote will do this.....hmmm....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Interesting. Hmm - what are BB up to?.......I think they want Liz out (or Jim) and think Sam vote will do this.....hmmm....

I forgot to add....love to know what order Jim voted as well to see if it would have had bearing
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am hoping that many will vote for Sam and if it looks close with Jim and Liz people will save Liz to get rid of Jim. That would be a good shocker!
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    BB should do a lovely twist now. They have told the housemates the 3 which are up for eviction, but they should really put all the others up secretly and those 3 safe. About time they did something to shock them this series. ;)
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Sam but she hasn't been any more entertaining than Liz.
  • Options
    freddofrogfreddofrog Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    So from what we know...

Jim- Sam
    Dappy- Liz
    Lee- Jim, Liz
    Ollie- Jim, Liz
    Luisa- Jim, Liz
    Linda- Jim, Liz
    Sam- Liz
    Casey- Jim, Liz
    Liz- Jim, Sam

So whoever was nominated by Jim, Dappy or Sam must have only received only 1 nomination.
    First week that Sam doesn't nominate Jim, he nominates her. Surprised at Casey nominating Jim and also Liz nominating Sam.

that's a handy analysis :cool:

(seen the other replies to the post too)
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,439
    Forum Member
    Luisa is safe YAY. Couldn't really care who went out of the 3, find them all pretty boring.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Good nominations. Three of the most boring, useless housemates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    probably Sam will go on Wednesday, because Jim and Liz have a bigger group of supporters out there to vote-to-save i.e. in vote numbers top-to-bottom .....Jim, Liz, Sam

that leaves 8 left, so double eviction Friday, to leave 6 for Monday final.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely its Liz,z time to go altough Sam is so boring I dont mind either way. Linda has done well escaping nominations I dont think she has been up yet >:(
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    freddofrog wrote: »
    probably Sam will go on Wednesday, because Jim and Liz have a bigger group of supporters out there to vote-to-save i.e. in vote numbers top-to-bottom .....Jim, Liz, Sam

Its a Wednesday final now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    freddofrog wrote: »

curvybabes wrote: »
    Its a Wednesday final now

ooops, even more time for it to be a single eviction this coming Wednesday, and enough time to whittle them down to 6
    IMO Sam to lose out of the 3 in a vote-to-save