Options

America's Next Top Model: Cycle 21

FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's guys vs girls again, and the semi-finalists have been revealed on the CW instagram page.

Also, Miss Jay Alexander is back! He's replacing Rob on the panel, and Yu Tsa is replacing Johnny Wujek as creative director.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Thank god they saw the light and brought Ms. Jay back. Much better than boring, arrogant Rob.
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Glad i'm not the only one who disliked Rob.. His comments about Cory not being man enough really bugged me.

Miss Jay is back, looking forward to that. All we need now is Mr Jay.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I thought Rob was really flat as a judge, glad that Miss J will be coming back. Getting rid of the regulars in an effort to boost ratings was ridiculous, especially since everyone knows them so well and some viewers probably just tune in to see them. Miss J was too hard to replace.

The snapshots of the new models are rather tacky but I think that's the point, with Tyra's current obsession with social media.
  • Options
    ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where are you watching this?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ali1234 wrote: »
    where are you watching this?

It's not on TV yet. It's just being filmed and they're putting up the latest photoshoots on the official website for fans to vote on.

I'm from the UK though so aren't allowed to vote and when it is on TV I'll have to find it wherever I can.
  • Options
    Vardon78Vardon78 Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    For those of us in the UK, Sky Living will FINALLY be airing cycle 19 of ANTM from Thursday, 27th February at 8pm. About a year and a half late but there you go!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Plea videos, basically the first time we see the 14 finalists in motion.
    I watched them here...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/officialANTM/videos

My first impressions, as it's always interesting to look back on and see how right/wrong they were:- (not sure whether to put them in spoiler tags or not)
    Lenox - my current fave, she seems to have just the right mix of quirkiness and likeability.
    Kari - stand-out features with those far apart eyes, she seems quite bright and seems to know herself well.
    Will - likely to be the dark horse of the boys, he's a dancer so it may be tough to avoid the judges always bringing that up.
    Chantelle - her skin condition will obviously be mentioned alot but she seems quietly confident and down-to-earth.
    Romeo - woah did not expect that deep voice, thought he'd be more feminine but it'll be interesting having a tougher masculine androgynous model this time around.
    Shei - lively personality, being Asian I think Tyra will be wanting to keep her around so she can represent.
    Mirjana - comes across quite tough, she's 18 but definitely looks older.
    Keith - can see him being a bit of a goofball who thinks he's really smooth.
    Ivy - small and cutesy, though maybe a bit too theatrical with it.
    Matthew - seems a bit desperate, describing himself as 'a dude'.
    Ben - a bit bland maybe, he was stuck for something to say before he'd even said anything. I like his look though - a cross between the all-American guy and The Joker from Batman.
    Denzel - I struggle to see the model in him, seems like he's here because it's going to be fun and he's a man of the people.
    Adam - talks like he's a superhero, have heard stories he's a bit of a tit.
    Raelia - possibly the dullest vid of the lot. Talked about wanting it more than anyone else but said it in the most 'yeah whatever' tone of voice. I'm thinking major filler here.

Safe to say I'm more excited about the girls than the guys.

The photoshoots are showing up here:
    http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/antmvoting (think voting for the first shoot has already closed but I couldn't vote anyway so whatever lol)
    They'll come pretty thick and fast, every few days.
    Last cycle they'd already put up half of the shoots before I realized it was actually being filmed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vardon78 wrote: »
    For those of us in the UK, Sky Living will FINALLY be airing cycle 19 of ANTM from Thursday, 27th February at 8pm. About a year and a half late but there you go!

Thank you! At last! I guess they're getting top model back in full swing then... I'd like for them to show Australia's next top model too but I doubt they will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My scores for the first photoshoot...
    Mirjana (9) - think it's definitely the most striking, she's in-control but relaxed.
    Lenox (9) - I love her fierce eye-contact through the water, she's still my fave.
    Chantelle (8) - certainly caught a moment there, the worst thing to be at this early stage is boring and it's definitely not that.
    Matthew (8) - a bit cliched but he's giving just enough intensity and looks good.
    Will (8) - very marmite, you're either going to love that big-ass wink or hate it.
    Adam (8) - he's feeling it, predictably a little self-indulgent, like does he even know there's a camera there as I can see him posing like that in the shower anyway.
    Romeo (8) - a bit contrived but it's more memorable than others, he knows what he's got to sell to the audience.
    Ivy (8) - I can see she's trying to bring tension to her body but she does look like she's being knifed in the back. I think she just about gets away with it.
    Ben (7) - looks a little unsure of himself, a little on the pretty side.
    Kari (7) - her face has certainly taken a battering from the water but her body is good.
    Keith (7) - looks powerful but way too predictable. I can imagine Tyra dribbling over that body.
    Shei (7) - unfortunately rather forgettable, her features have been lost. It's interesting that they've cut off alot of her body though, clearly someone's happy with the face.
    Denzel (6) - way too relaxed and 'yeah I know I'm hot'
    Raelia (5) - oh dear, rather weak, like she wasn't ready for it, the water looks cold.

The portfolios certainly have more relevance nowadays with the fan voting because once the fans really start digging someone it's hard for the judges to ignore those high scores. Both previous cycles Tyra has tried her best to balance things out and has dragged her pick to the final 2 but in the end she couldn't counteract those high fan scores for the eventual winner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My thoughts on second photoshoot...
    What an interesting and surreal shoot, it was very hard to rank them as I found it very hard to pick out the flaws...

Will (9) - a very interesting shot and he manages to tell a story.
    Shei (9) - looks like it's been taken right out of a fashion magazine.
    Lenox (9) - she looks fresh and young, maybe a little startled, the boot coming off gives it more character.
    Kari (9) - strong and confident, despite being sat in a chair she's showing off her long limbs.
    Ben (9) - a great motion shot, his face is a little over-eager but at least his unique features are being shown this time.
    Keith (8) - he's showing a better connection with this shoot than he did the last one.
    Mirjana (8) - the body language seems a bit off but I think it's possibly the best one in terms of actually selling the outfit, which is what a model's supposed to do.
    Matthew (8) - it's good but I do feel like he's not as memorable as others.
    Raelia (8) - she has certainly improved so much from her first shoot.
    Denzel (8) - it's probably one of the most interesting ones to look at but it's mostly the props and the background that work well, he gets a bit lost amongst it all.
    Romeo (7) - it's unusual but I feel like he's getting a bit stuck with just one look, extra credit for holding on with his feet rather than his hands though.
    Chantelle (7) - it's pleasant enough but I think the tension is slightly wrong, she looks on-edge and distracted.
    Ivy (7) - another one that works altogether, but focusing solely on her she's a bit stiff and her legs look really small.
    Adam (7) - he's always photogenic but there's a distinct lack of interest and effort coming across.

When I saw the pictures the right way up it made me appreciate certain ones so much more, it actually made me bump up the placings of Will, Lenox, Ben, Mirjana and Denzel. As they looked to have put so much effort in and made it work.
  • Options
    Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yay! And about blooming time too, I can't believe we've had to wait this long for it. Have missed this and very much looking forward to getting a new ANTM fix! :D I hope its a good cycle, a few of the last one's have been a bit bleugh...
    ali1234 wrote: »
    Thank you! At last! I guess they're getting top model back in full swing then... I'd like for them to show Australia's next top model too but I doubt they will.

I'd like this and hope it happens too. Aussie NTM is always good viewing.
  • Options
    Booty luvBooty luv Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thankyou :)

I think Sky Living need to drop the show and have TLC pick it up. I'm sure it will be treated better on a chanel like that :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My scores for the 3rd photoshoot...

Seems to have a Twilight theme. The guys are the wolves with their shirts off and rugged features, while the girls (and Will lol) are the vampires. It's a bit hard to compare those with alot of make-up to those stripped down to the very basic.

Raelia (10) - wow where has this person been? her makeover has done her wonders, she looks like a sexy vampire lioness
    Chantelle (10) - it's a great beauty shot while still having the right kind of oddness of a vampire.
    Lenox (9) - I really like how much character and regalness she shows.
    Will (9) - not surprised they made him a vampire as it works incredibly well with his features.
    Keith (9) - he really draws you in with those smizing eyes.
    Kari (9) - I think she certainly knows what look she needs to sell and she's doing it.
    Adam (8) - it's quite a different look for him, I'm liking the raw masculinity rather than his usual posing though, but I think it needs a bit more work.
    Denzel (8) - finally he brings it in the face, but it's a bit like looking at a statue. The presence is there but not the feeling from within.
    Shei (7) - looking kind of possessed and other-worldly, initially I thought it was the worst but it has the right amount of weirdness that makes me want to know more.
    Ivy (7) - she makes a nice little pixie vampire but she looks far too meek for me.
    Matthew (7) - he's showing off that square jaw, but he looks far too young and innocent.
    Mirjana (6) - I like her makeover but I'm not really liking the facial expression, it just doesn't say enough.
    Romeo (6) - I never really feel he's completely focussed in his pictures.
    Ben (6) - manages to look kind of scary and scared at the same time, not really keen on that look in his eyes to be honest. What the hell have they done to him with that makeover.

Quite a mixed bag really. I think the first 6 really got it, while the bottom 6 somewhat missed the mark, with Adam and Denzel stuck in the middle.

My score average for the contestants so far:-
    Lenox - 27
    Will - 26
    Chantelle, Kari - 25
    Keith - 24
    Adam, Matthew, Mirjana, Raelia, Shei - 23
    Ben, Denzel, Ivy - 22
    Romeo - 21
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Booty luv wrote: »
    Thankyou :)

I think Sky Living need to drop the show and have TLC pick it up. I'm sure it will be treated better on a chanel like that :D

Agree. Four weddings USA is good on there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    4th photoshoot up...
    Okay so it was hard not to titter at a few of these pics. What on earth is on some of the guys heads? Most of the girls owned it but in some cases I had to ignore the scraggy-arsed excuses for hair some of them were lumbered with and just focus on how well they tried. In the end it doesn't matter if you're made to wear the most hideous outfits/accessories, you've still got to rock the shoot like you are the hottest thing on the planet.
    I notice there's no Romeo, so he may have missed the shoot or possibly got eliminated and couldn't be arsed doing any more.

Lenox (10) - I've been waiting for her to slip-up as I feel slightly biased towards her, but she slayed this shot. Can't keep my eyes off it. Model model model!
    Mirjana (10) - have to give her credit as most people would have been swamped by that huge piece of sheep wool, but her face is not only holding its own it's complimenting the overall 'floating cloud' look.
    Shei (9) - she looks like a tough warrior queen, though we can't actually see most of the hair.
    Keith (9) - think he's the guy that is most working with the hair and allowing it to work with him.
    Kari (9) - I like that she's keeping it simple but still bringing something from within.
    Will (8) - strong face but the hair seems like an after-thought, although he's been a bit short-changed in that regard.
    Chantelle (8) - it's simple and effective, unfortunately I'm a little bored of that same pouty face over and over.
    Adam (7) - holy crap that is funny, I kind of like his commitment and intensity though. It's certainly one hell of a look for him.
    Denzel (7) - not his best look, I'm sure he has no idea what is going on, but there's a certain warmth and confidence in his face.
    Ben (7) - that is one awful-looking mohican made of roadkill, his features look good but I feel like he's slightly holding back with his expression.
    Raelia (6) - after her last pic this is something of a disappointment, she's working the hair but her face is so dead, like this is a shot the judges probably choose to eliminate someone.
    Ivy (6) - she's always disappointing, same look, she looks nervous and over-powered while the hair does all the work.
    Matthew (6) - he looks really uncomfortable with the same face as always, he's acting like the hair weighs so much that he has to strain his neck to keep it up.

whoops I put my total scores instead of the average scores last time...
    My score average:
    Lenox - 9.25
    Kari, Will - 8.5
    Chantelle, Keith, Mirjana - 8.25
    Shei - 8
    Adam - 7.5
    Ben, Denzel, Matthew, Raelia - 7.25
    Ivy, Romeo - 7
  • Options
    Forum Member
    5th photoshoot
    Looks alot like the ice photoshoot from cycle 6, though I think those pics were more memorable.
    Some of them here look like they could be sat on a couch.

Mirjana (9) - think she nailed the 'frostbitten' theme better than anyone and she's bringing tension to all her limbs.
    Lenox (9) - she's bringing power and authority to it, she manages to look different every pic.
    Denzel (9) - I kind of like it, though maybe he should have positioned his face a bit further up towards the camera. I can see Tyra complimenting his booty being in the shot.
    Shei (9) - I actually like the pose, you can't tell if she's sitting or standing. The face might be a little lost and I'm not too sure what her left hand is doing.
    Ivy (9) - one of her better shots, even then it's slightly on the plain side, but the theme suits her style well.
    Chantelle (8) - she's really bringing tension but it is a bit stiff in some places and also a bit sleepy.
    Keith (8) - alot of times the dead look doesn't really work but I think he's managed to bring some presence to it. The judges could go either way on it.
    Will (7) - I think he nailed his face and upper body but his lower body looks a little plonked. Not a very complimentary pose.
    Adam (7) - similar to Will I think he's concentrating on his upper body but neglecting his legs. He looks like his main concern was stretching to both sides of the frame.
    Matthew (7) - it's different to the others but he's still rather wishy-washy as a model. The face really lets it down.
    Ben (7) - I think the overall body is good but his face is blank while trying to be fierce and also he's missing a foot.
    Kari (7) - she generally tends to do well but this time it does look rather clumsy, like she just fell over and rests on her same moody face.
    Raelia (7) - what on earth is with that face? She looks like she's drunk at a party and slipping backwards on the ice. At least the unusual pose makes it slightly interesting to the eye though.

No more Romeo in the competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm still waiting for them to slip-up in some way and reveal the ones that are eliminated.

Last cycle when the photos were released, they came with details saying what date and time they were taken. lol It became obvious that those eliminated were doing the shoot within a different period of time.

It was less obvious the cycle before, but they did 3 different photoshoots in the daylight and some had noticeably dimmer or cloudier skies in them, meaning they were likely done later in the day.
    They are giving very little away this time, apart from maybe the quality of their outfits (the cheaper outfits going to the eliminated models) but it's too subtle to tell so far.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    6th photoshoot...
    Not sure about this one, it's kind of similar to the previous shoot but with a random Cory thrown in. Not sure what the models are supposed to be expressing but I'm thinking some of them struggled...

Lenox (10) - lol she won't let up. I was debating whether to give it a 10 or not but it's another unique look for her, she is conveying such inspiring emotion in those eyes and even with the odds against her, with the difficulty of the pose and that awkward angle of her face, she still managed to own it.
    Will (9) - not sure how we're supposed to interpret this but I think the posture from the back and the look of presence in his face in the mirror works really well together.
    Matthew (8) - I think they compliment eachother well, even though it's a bit too animated, but I love the reflection at the back aswell.
    Denzel (8) - he's getting better at bringing power to his shots, especially in his face, instead of just trying to look hot.
    Ben (8) - I bet if Cory were a guy Ben would have that right hand on his butt without hesitation, so he's obviously holding back a bit, but I think he's concentrating on that strong smouldering face which works pretty well.
    Kari (8) - not sure if she's quite figured out her angles, especially with her jaw and maybe the position of her arms, but she is bringing alot of emotion to it.
    Shei (7) - it's one of the most memorable pics even though she's standing like an ostrich. Unfortunately I'd say Cory is overshadowing her.
    Keith (7) - it looks a pretty exciting shot but I don't think Keith's body language is really saying enough. There's not enough tension, he's just kind of slouching.
    Chantelle (7) - it reminds me of Jael's fainting picture with Rebecca from cycle 8 that the judges thought looked stiff and uncomfortable. I think Chantelle is more natural with it but it still looks a little sloppy and unsure.
    Mirjana (6) - she usually over-exaggerates her poses but here it looks a little weaker than normal and not as dynamic.
    Raelia (6) - not sure why they gave her the headdress as it's way too distracting. Although I like the face, I think the pose is like she should be in a bikini at a car show.
    Ivy (6) - once again looking like a scared little mouse with no presence, her features and her outfit are doing all the work. I think she is actually trying with the pose but the shoulders just completely disappear.
    Adam (6) - I appreciate the calmness in his face, but it is just too clumsy. Cory looks like he's carrying around a sack of potatoes.

In the past I've not done too bad with my scores. Both previous cycles the winner has had one of my favourite portfolios, not the top score, but certainly in my top 3. Lenox seems set to be my no.1 while the other two spots in my top 3 is looking likely to go to Will/Kari/Mirjana/Chantelle/Shei at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Slight correction ^
    Whoops, was supposed to say 'if Cory were a girl then Ben would probably have grabbed his butt', not a guy. Sounded like I was not only questioning Cory's gender but Ben's sexuality too. That's way too heavy for these light-hearted rankings lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    7th photoshoot
    Pretty good shoot, everyone brings at least something to the table. It was really hard to pick an order:-

Will (9) - he looks young and trendy but still interesting and unusual with those arms, it's what you'd want and expect from him in a shoot like this.
    Shei (9) - it's soft and pretty in the face but she's also using her body to create a nice shape.
    Ben (9) - probably the most he's ever looked like a model and he looks confident with none of the awkwardness or apprehension he usually has.
    Matthew (9) - I like that he's brought something different to his face aswell as his body.
    Raelia (9) - a bit OTT, I'm expecting her to sneeze any minute, but it's still very evocative and glamorous.
    Mirjana (9) - I like how modern it looks, though I wish she was looking more towards camera as I feel it lacks something to focus your eye on or pull you in.
    Lenox (8) - I like the movement to it, even her fingers, though not necessarily pointing into her armpit. She's not faltered yet but I feel she is outshined by a few others on this shoot.
    Chantelle (8) - I think it's almost there but she looks like she's a little cold with those arms and I feel like I've seen that face way too many times before. But it's still beautiful.
    Denzel (8) - he's got a thing about tilting his neck down to the right, he does it in the majority of his pictures. It's obviously the pose he relies on but at least he's getting better at it.
    Ivy (7) - this is a good look for her. But she lets it down again by looking starstruck and not giving any angles with her arms. Imagine a powerful pose to compliment that hair and make-up, it would be like POW!
    Keith (7) - it's a great moment in time, but he looks more like an actor, I'm not sure it really captures the essence of the shoot.
    Kari (7) - her facial features really stand-out but she does look tired and withdrawn.
    Adam (7) - he photographs well but there is zero coming from within, like his mind is totally blank. I'm pretty sure he's kind of giving up or maybe just doesn't know what he's doing.

I feel like if it were up to me, based on these shoots so far, I would have eliminated Raelia, Adam, Romeo, Ivy, Ben, either Mirjana or Chantelle last time and this time either Kari or Keith.
    I do kind of hope though that Raelia makes it to week 3 because her vampire shot is still one of my favourite pictures so far and I want to know what the judges make of it. Whereas if she's a part of the comeback models there'll be no sign of it in the episode, just a few seconds in the Comeback Series online. Although it may help her score to be the one that comes back, she certainly needs some help based on her overall portfolio so far. Though out of my eliminees I think Ben or Chantelle/Mirjana would most likely come back based on fan feedback.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    8th photoshoot...
    They are supposed to be conjuring up the image of crows with the use of those big feathery gloves.

Shei (10) - quite a magical picture, all that dancing motion but still bringing some real shape to her figure. Her face also stands out among the chaos.
    Matthew (9) - he's managing to change his look in his shots recently, I certainly wouldn't expect that face from him.
    Mirjana (9) - I actually like the aura she's giving off, although she may be a bit stiff and does have an unfortunate double-chin. Plus she looks like she's wearing granny knickers but that's not her fault.
    Lenox (8) - initially I thought it was rather plain, but with so many of the others looking the same I appreciate her bringing something different. She's like a newborn bird flying for the first time, really soft and serene.
    Adam (8) - looks exactly like Matthew's pose, but Adam always has the same kind of jock look while Matthew looks more fashion.
    Ivy (8) - I think she's showing great poise which she hasn't shown for ages, but I wish she was posing towards the camera more and I feel her body is not working together as a whole.
    Denzel (8) - there is something quite powerful and animalistic about it, not sure he's working the gloves that much though.
    Chantelle (7) - she's brought an interesting shape to it but I find her face very distracting, it seems more dead than usual.
    Will (7) - he's working with the glove but unfortunately he's blocked some of the light from his face and I think he could have done more with his body.
    Raelia (7) - I think her face and body positioning is great, but her arms look like she's holding something invisible or pointing to the prizes the winning contestant of a gameshow has just won. I wonder why she didn't get any of the long feathers that others got.
    Kari (7) - I appreciate the energy but I don't think it's the most flattering angle for her body.
    Keith (7) - it's not awful but it's a shame he seems to have lost his edge, I'm not too keen on the robot pose.
    Ben (7) - a bit on the awkward side, his arms are kind of doing all the work.

I wish we had another set of plea videos just to at least get some impression of what their personalities are like. It's sometimes quite a shock when it's finally aired on TV. In cycle 19 you had Kristin who people adored online, then on the show she ended up being quite a nasty individual and people hated her. I had an opposite thing with Destiny from that cycle - her pictures were really quite bland and I was expecting the same thing with her personality, not the tough cool tomboy persona she ended up having.

Miss J features in Yu Tsai's plea video for the fans to vote for this shoot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jth8HjsRd8I
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I notice there's no photoshoot for a week now. I'm guessing one contestant or one of each gender is going to come back in the competition and then they're going to their international destination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    9th photoshoot...
    Gave out quite a few high scores for this. Though if they are in the international destination then it would have been nice to be outside and see some scenery, but maybe they are being careful as the daylight can give clues as to who's been eliminated, plus there's still a few more shoots left.

Ivy (10) - wow her best one yet, great shape to her body, fierce look, she's made sure she looks long and lean and commands your attention.
    Will (10) - the movement is great though as a dancer it's not too surprising he can move so well, but he's still managed to sell the face and looks like he is actually going somewhere.
    Keith (10) - I was debating which was better between Keith or Will and came to the conclusion that Will's is more natural. But Keith is still really feeling that pose.
    Lenox (9) - another different look, I like how she looks like she's in a hurry even though she's stood still. I wish she didn't have that huge bunny covering her up but maybe she's trying to sell it to camera.
    Matthew (9) - he's brought the right amount of tension to it, although the floating does look a bit odd like he's been photoshopped.
    Shei (9) - it lacks the power that some of the other movement ones have but it's still strong.
    Chantelle (9) - it's simple but still works, I like the soft expression and the movement of the hair.
    Raelia (7) - it's an inspired shot but she seems a bit stiff and her face looks a bit zombie-like.
    Mirjana (7) - the pose is a bit much, her arms look twisted. Plus she looks a bit too intense and angry, like she's about to kick someone's ass.
    Ben (7) - he's at least attempting a pose but his face once again lets him down with that weird creepy smirk.
    Kari (6) - well it's got plenty of personality but who on earth styled her? Also her pose seems too restrictive.
    Adam (6) - not much to look at, a bit half-hearted. He's showing off the accessories at least, but his body is mostly pointing away from camera. I kind of like the face though, it's unusual for him.
    Denzel (6) - another one that's not much to look at, I wish he would move more. I think he's trying to bring the intensity to his face but it appears to be the same expression as always.

I find myself hoping that at least Lenox, Will, Shei and Mirjana are still in. I'm suspecting maybe one of them could be gone but I think one of them (probably Will or Shei) are going to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    10th photoshoot
    I think the female model that's posing with the guys is a bit weak. She's both slumped and stiff with a miserable look on her face. Maybe that's what she was supposed to do, since we get absolutely no instructions with the shoots. Part of me suspects that Tyra does that on purpose for a back-up excuse incase she wants to ignore the fan voting. Give someone limited information and their opinions have less impact and meaning, you can just dismiss their opinion like 'well they didn't know they were supposed to be doing this'.
    Thanks to Yu's plea video I know these shots are supposed to be selling shoes which changed some places.

Will (9) - I was debating which one was the best but then saw the striking close-up of Will's face, it's the photo that best captures my mood.
    Mirjana (9) - more of her signature posing but done more successfully than some of her other efforts, although her arms seem slightly short and stubby.
    Keith (9) - he is really connecting, I didn't like the far apart legs but then found out it's about the shoes which put him above Ivy as he has way more intensity than she does.
    Ivy (8) - the pose is great but it just lacks a bit of fire from within. Then again she has a tendency to be rather vacant.
    Kari (8) - she's been getting surprisingly weaker the more time goes on but this pulls things back somewhat, looking soft but in-control.
    Raelia (8) - a bit too much like 'Walk Like An Egyptian, but Tyra will orgasm over her inhale.
    Chantelle (8) - I commend her for having some unusual pictures, this is another of those that people will either love or hate.
    Lenox (7) - for me she's for sure the best model but this pic doesn't excite me like her others.
    Adam (7) - I think he's got slightly more interesting recently but not much.
    Matthew (7) - he's been improving alot lately but I generally find his modelling fairly basic.
    Ben (7) - as an ad it works altogether, but just looking at him you notice the awkwardness and rather poor facial expressions yet again.
    Shei (7) - think she's leaning way too far back, making her head look distorted. Unfortunately one of her legs is also in the shadow.
    Denzel (6) - he probably has the most predictable portfolio out of everyone, there's only so many times you can enjoy that stiff macho posing.

cutting it rather fine, next photos (possibly the last shoot) is due in a few minutes.

EDIT: Okay so it's unlikely that will be the last shoot wtf
    It'll likely be the Guess campaign.
  • Options
    chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ANTM has already run its course. I have no idea why Tyra keeps flogging the dead horse here.