OMG Could Beth win the final against Ray ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
Forum Member
✭✭
She seems very popular.

Comments

• Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that says it all - it would be a popularity vote, not the best over all skater, dancer and performer.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    And that says it all - it would be a popularity vote, not the best over all skater, dancer and performer.

Yes, I agree and I am pleased I don't vote in this farce.
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Well if Jason continues to be catty to her then people will vote for her.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Hayley could beat Ray as well she's not been in the bottom 2 either .
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Yes she could. ....which would be a travesty for Ray......pathetic!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Would be as big a travesty as the result tonight. 2 best skaters in the skate off when Hayley is through>:(
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    She seems very popular.

I don't know why! It will be a travesty if Ray doesn't win - he skates and dances and that is what peeps should vote on
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I don't know why! It will be a travesty if Ray doesn't win - he skates and dances and that is what peeps should vote on

I agree and this is the Champion of Champions.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Ray and Hayley are better than her so it would be a travesty if she won .
  • LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Well blame Jason for Ray being in the skate off. If he hadn't of obviously been anti Beth I and I'm sure thousands of others wouldn't have voted for Beth.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think so. Ray will get a huge boost in the final now.

Hayley being in the final whilst Jorgie and Suzanne have already been eliminated has already proved that, though.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LazySusan wrote: »
    Well if Jason continues to be catty to her then people will vote for her.

He's like a dog with a bone where Beth is concerned. Serves him right if she does win:D

I disagree. I think Beth is better than Hayley.
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »

Totally agree! Ray is the reason why I tune in.

I'm just fizzing about that skate off. >:( >:(
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well this is a public voted competition at the end of the day, so shouldn't the most popular win?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »
    I don't think so. Ray will get a huge boost in the final now.

Hope so. I will be voting him

Hayley being in the final whilst Jorgie and Suzanne have already been eliminated has already proved that, though.

Exactly they were the best two girls in the series
  • shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray is better than her, yes, but, she has momentum at the right time as she is clearly being judged unfairly with the judges. Chris was brilliant tonight by sticking up for her. She IS a former winner (current champion I actual fact) and she's being treated disgustingly by the judges, especially Jason, who can't hide his disdain for her for some reason. They are making her win and she WILL win if the biasness against her continues. She would deserve it as she can skate, which is more than Hayley does.
    Forum Member
    Totally agree! Ray is the reason why I tune in.

I'm just fizzing about that skate off. >:( >:(

Me too and any real fan of ice-skating would want Ray to win too.
  • Melody.ExEMelody.ExE Posts: 67
    Forum Member

Ray is better than her and should win.

If all is fair, Beth should come second, because being on a skating show, you should probably learn to, y'know, skate.
  • sorrellsorrell Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Ray hadn't have got through to the final then I wouldn't have bothered watching next week. He's got to win....part of me would like to see Beth win to see their blinking faces when it's announced. As long as that revolting Hayley bird doesn't win I'll be happy!
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry cant agree about Hayley at all!!
    Forum Member
    He's like a dog with a bone where Beth is concerned. Serves him right if she does win:D

I disagree. I think Beth is better than Hayley.
    Hayley is a more overall package Beth is just a good skater but a very weak dancer and performer .
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We really don't know what next week's outcome will be - a lot of people only vote in the final.

But Beth falters on performance (especially when being called to 'act'), and Hayley is a klingon with Dan, so for best over all it surely must go to Ray?
    Forum Member
    Melody.ExE wrote: »
    Ray is better than her and should win.

If all is fair, Beth should come second, because being on a skating show, you should probably learn to, y'know, skate.
    The show is called Dancing on Ice not skating on Ice . I agree Ray should win but as the show is Dancing on Ice Hayley is a much better performer and dancer than Beth is so she should finish higher .
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show is called Dancing on Ice not skating on Ice . I agree Ray should win but as the show is Dancing on Ice Hayley is a much better performer and dancer than Beth is so she should finish higher .

Hayley doesn't actually do very much on ice though.
  • DimsieDimsie Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too and any real fan of ice-skating would want Ray to win too.

I agree. Ray really CAN skate, anyone can see how much better than any of the others he is. He may not win simply because it IS a popularity contest in many ways, but win or lose he's still the best skater, the only one who can be compared to a professional.