Femi and iesher battle - wow

CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have just caught up with last nights show and must say the Femi and iesher battle blew me away. So classy and evenly matched. Iesher really is an extraordinary talent who seems to hardly appear as if she's trying and reaches the notes so easily. I think she has one of the most amazing voices for a 16 year old I have ever heard. Way behind her years and think Will recognises this extraordinary natural talent. Feel she could be quite phenomenal in years to come.

Femi is such a genuinely lovely guy who just makes you smile with his infectious personality. He has a quiet assurance and confidence which never spills into arrogance. Totally relaxed with himself and content. You can also sense his popularity amongst the team and audience.

Was dreading him leaving and therefore so pleased Kylie stepped in to save him. He has more than just a good voice - but the likeability factor - that cannot be manufactured.

Hope both go through to the live shows.

Comments

• opal88opal88 Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree with you. I was dreading Femi having to leave but it seemed like Kylie had it all covered for her steal.
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it aswell.

it was really nice how they worked together on the song.. their cute faces they made to eachother throughout were adorable i think
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite battle overall glad Femi got stolen .
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great performance plenty of soul between them. If TV wants to gain people's respect they need plenty more talented singers like them to audition and win.
  • bloggingbellebloggingbelle Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can understand why Iesher was chosen but Femi has a voice like treacle - so pleased he was saved
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Femi can sing but it's lift hotel piano bar type music
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    i thought Femi was so out of tune while the girl was only marginally better
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was easily the best duet there has ever been on the show, and both of them should have no trouble in reaching the final.