Options

Peter Andre - Hypocrite much!?!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a66219/peter-andre-criticises-kate-moss.html

And yet married to someone who tries to inspire young girls to be discourteous with large jugs, because we all know it's outside rather than inside that matters :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Starring in a TV show where no detail of their personal lives is considered too gory, has left the Andres in a place where it's very hard to take them even remotely seriously without the word 'hypocrite' screaming out at us!
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Starring in a TV show where no detail of their personal lives is considered too gory, has left the Andres in a place where it's very hard to take them even remotely seriously without the word 'hypocrite' screaming out at us!
    pot and kettle Mr Andre me thinks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Earth to Andre! Let us know when you land safely.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the heavily liposuctioned and enhanced Mrs is a great role model, is she?

At least Mossy has left well alone.:rolleyes:

If you're not going to say anything that makes sense, keep it zipped! That's my motto anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yet married to someone who tries to inspire young girls to be discourteous with large jugs

Since when is it Jordan's responsibility to "parent" so to speak these young girls? She's not putting a gun up to their heads making them get large jugs. If they're getting large jugs because of her that's their problem, not hers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dlm1288 wrote: »
    Since when is it Jordan's responsibility to "parent" so to speak these young girls? She's not putting a gun up to their heads making them get large jugs. If they're getting large jugs because of her that's their problem, not hers.

And kate moss doesnt force young girls to be really skinny and take drugs, but as long as these women are idolised they are going to have influence (wether its good or bad) on young people. As adults and parents they should know better at times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So if I'm famous, I should live my life in a way so that young girls look up to me? That's not being genuine is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So if I'm famous, I should live my life in a way so that young girls look up to me? That's not being genuine is it?

That's kind of the point I'm making - not saying the vaccuous bint has to be a role model (and I wish to god she wasn't) but Andre is saying that about Moss - do you not see the hypocrisy? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My computer won't let me load the page so I don't even know what he said about Kate. I just saw that comment and decided to comment on it. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My computer won't let me load the page so I don't even know what he said about Kate. I just saw that comment and decided to comment on it. :)

Fair enough - have pasted it below :)

Peter Andre has criticised supermodel Kate Moss for sending out an irresponsible message to youngsters.

The singer and reality TV star accused Moss of being far too skinny, and claimed that young women should not look up to her.

"She is meant to inspire young girls, but how can a walking skeleton inspire anyone?" Peter remarked. "Considering she's a supermodel she looks more like Kate Fungus than Kate Moss. Her body actually looks like it's eating itself."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMFAO. Peter is ridiculous. And actually I've seen models skinnier than Kate.

Thanks for posting!
  • Options
    ParisTravelodgeParisTravelodge Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I'm more interested in why he thinks Kate Moss should be inspiring young girls.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering Jordan went on a strict fruit juice diet after having Junior, and went painfully thin in a matter of days after the birth, I don't think Mr Andre is in a position to comment on Kate Moss's figure. Jordan admitted that she starved herself of food after having Junior.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a66386/andre-claims-marriage-is-indestructible.html

God he doesn't know when to shut up does he - I will now laugh my arse off when they inevitably split!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd keep a lid on that bravado, if I were him!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what I posted when it came up in t'other thread:

Oh purlease.

& his skank of a wife IS a good role model for youngsters? Hey, forget your education, just get your tits done, stick 'em out and sexualise yourself to make loads of spondoolies.

Also, Pwicceee is, as the article says, aiming to shed 2 stone, immediately after having her latest spawn. Beautiful irony.

Moss is loathesome but at least she isn't a low rent 'glamma' model with a voice like nails down a blackboard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete, as Harvey would say, f*ck off :D
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Pete, as Harvey would say, f*ck off :D

Ha ha ha that was a classic from Harvey :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But.......Jordan's really skinny when she's not pregnant. The only difference is she has hugely, ludicrously surgically enhanced breasts, so she just looks like a tadpole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete's shot himself in the foot with this one. His wife isn't exactly 'in proportion' herself!!
  • Options
    ParisTravelodgeParisTravelodge Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    This is what I posted when it came up in t'other thread:

Oh purlease.

& his skank of a wife IS a good role model for youngsters? Hey, forget your education, just get your tits done, stick 'em out and sexualise yourself to make loads of spondoolies.

Also, Pwicceee is, as the article says, aiming to shed 2 stone, immediately after having her latest spawn. Beautiful irony.

Moss is loathesome but at least she isn't a low rent 'glamma' model with a voice like nails down a blackboard.

If you posted it in another thread, was there any need to post in again?
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Pete's shot himself in the foot with this one. His wife isn't exactly 'in proportion' herself!!

and Moss isn't exactly a failed model just yet. Pete should wait until she releases a 'toe up the chuff' shot, (but then I suppose he might find her attractive).
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get so sick of the greasy-haired moron- he's becoming more and more hypocritical and bitchy like his wife everyday.:yawn:
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    This pair are revolting. How can Andre be proud of a wife who sits around the kitchen table in front of him, her manager and a whole film crew (not to mention TV viewers) and pronounces ' You're not going to shoot your load up me any more'? Disgusting, foul mouthed, mono-toned, moneygrabbing, hideous attention seeker.
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    This pair are revolting. How can Andre be proud of a wife who sits around the kitchen table in front of him, her manager and a whole film crew (not to mention TV viewers) and pronounces ' You're not going to shoot your load up me any more'? Disgusting, foul mouthed, mono-toned, moneygrabbing, hideous attention seeker.

Exactly.
    And some people say they don't like the 'Jordan' persona but like the 'Katie Price' one.

Jordan and Katie Price are one and the same.

Equally vile. :p